Or a much worse one.
我说我们就收工吧
I say we call it.
已经十五分钟没人来了
It's been 15 minutes since anyone's come by.
好吧
Okay.
哦 别急
Oh, not so fast.
你好 - 你好
Hi. - Hi.
我是布鲁克·桑德斯
I'm Brooke Saunders.
我来举报我的前男友 马特·华♥莱♥士♥
I'm here to turn in my ex, Matt Wallace.
他在感情上是个失败者 但在销赃方面是顶尖的
He's a loser at love, but he's a top-notch fence.
说来听听
Do tell.
他今天有一笔大买♥♥卖♥♥
He is moving something really big today,
我会帮你们抓他个现行
and I'm going to help you guys catch him in the act.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
因为这事可没法反悔
'Cause you can't un-ring this bell.
是的
Yeah.
听着 我们已经完了
Look, it's over between us.
我是说 今天早上他对我简直是个混♥蛋♥
I mean, he was such an ass to me this morning.
他没给我买♥♥情人节礼物
He didn't get me a Valentine's Day gift.
我跟他提这事 他还生我气了
He got mad at me when I brought it up to him.
你知道 我才不管你压力有多大
You know, I don't care how stressed out you are.
你不该把气撒在你爱的人身上
You don't put your drama on someone you love.
销赃人马特随时都会到
Matt the fence should be here any time.
要不要赌赌他销的是什么赃
Want to take bets on what he's moving?
我猜是珠宝
I'm going with jewelry.
这猜得也太没劲了
That's such a boring guess.
我最近听说一个案子
I heard of a case recently.
有嫌犯因为倒卖♥♥价值十二万五千美元的失窃乐高被抓了
Suspects got caught moving $125,000 worth of stolen LEGOs.
那些套装可抢手了
People go crazy for those kits.
这是你的最终答案吗
That's your final answer?
乐高
LEGO?
不是
No.
我是说 肯定是珠宝啊
I mean, obviously it's jewelry.
嘿 今晚那个晚会你去吗
Hey, you going to that thing tonight?
去啊
Yeah.
塞琳娜和我为过闺蜜节订了间套房♥
Celina and I got a suite for Galentine's.
嗯 不过她现在要带上那个叫斯科特的
Um, but she is bringing that guy Scott now,
所以天知道会怎么样
so who knows what's gonna happen.
你 你去吗
Are you--are you going?
去 我有票 但没订房♥间
Yeah, I got tickets. I didn't get a room.
我是说 那不过是找借口喝个烂醉
I mean, that's just an excuse to drink too much
然后出丑
and make an ass out of themselves
在老板们面前 - 没错
in front of the bosses. - Right.
所以你 嗯 你带伴了吗
So you're, um-- you're taking a date?
是啊 我跟... 蓝色货车刚开进停车场
Yeah, I'm going with--blue van just pulled into the lot.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
东西呢
You have it?
在后面 好好的呢
Safe and sound in back.
钱带来了吗
You got the cash?
合作愉快
Nice doing business with you.
让我们看到你的手
Show us your hands!
手举起来
Hands in the air now!
行动
Let's go!
噢 警官 你最好轻点
Oh, you'll want to go easy on that, boss.
那不是珠宝
That's not jewelry.
那是一只老虎
That's a tiger.
什么 - 是的
What? - Yeah.
什么样的
What kind?
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
听着 有人想要大猫 我就给他弄来一只大猫
Look, guy wants a giant cat, I get him a giant cat.
我不问东问西 只负责帮人圆梦
I don't ask questions. I just make dreams come true.
是啊 你可真是个圣人
Yeah, you're a real saint.
这只猫会送到动物保护区
The cat is going to a sanctuary,
而你的客户要去坐牢
and your client is going to jail.
你也是 走吧
So are you. Let's go.
哇 哇 哇 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up.
你们怎么知道这次交易的
How'd you guys find out about the exchange?
我们无可奉告 - 不
We can't tell you that. - No.
听着 我做这票活格外小心
Look, I was extra careful with this job.
我今天早上甚至改了交接地点
I even changed the drop-off location this morning.
只有另外一个人知道
Only one other person knew.
布鲁克
Brooke?
天啊
Man.
我是说 我们是吵了一架
I mean, we had a fight.
我说了些难听的话 但是...
I said some stuff, but...
我本来是想道歉的
I was gonna apologize.
我甚至还想着用卖♥♥老虎的钱 给她买♥♥份超棒的情人节礼物
I was even going to buy her a big-ass Valentine's Day present
用卖♥♥老虎的这些钱
with all this tiger money.
我不知道她已经想跟我分了
I didn't know she was done with me.
听着 感情这事儿很难说
Look, relationships are tough.
没有她我该怎么办
What am I gonna do without her?
你知道 如果你有任何
You know, if you have any evidence
她犯罪的证据
of criminality against her,
也许能给你减刑
you might be able to reduce your sentence.
我有 但是
I do, but--
但是什么
But what?
她都把你扔进狮子坑了
She already threw you to the lions.
或者说老虎坑 随便了
Or tiger. Whatever.
你什么都不欠她的
You don't owe her anything.
别这么做
Don't do it.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
为什么不 她背叛了他
Why not? She betrayed him.
他当然应该把她也供出来 - 真的吗
He should totally sell her out. - Really?
当然
Yeah.
或者别
Or not.
是啊 做个大度的人
Yeah, be the bigger person.
善良一点
Show some kindness.
即使你这么做
Even though you could be leaving
可能会放过一个罪犯
a criminal on the streets.
不 我太爱她了 不想伤害她
No, I love her too much to hurt her.
把我关起来吧
Lock me up.
♪ 让我带你飞得更高 ♪
♪ Let me take you higher ♪
克劳迪娅·埃尔南德斯有新进展吗
Any update on Claudia Hernandez?
嗯 法官不批搜查令
Well, the judge won't give us a warrant
搜查安东·彼得罗维奇的手♥机♥ 除非有明确证据
for Anton Petrovich's phones without clear evidence
证明克劳迪娅去过他的顶层套房♥
that Claudia was at his penthouse.
没错
Right.
但鉴于那家伙的犯罪活动
But given the man's criminal activity,
你知道联邦调查局全天候盯着他
you know the FBI keeps tabs on him 24 7,
所以我联♥系♥了加尔萨探员
so I reached out to Special Agent Garza.
他同意把克劳迪娅的名字加到相关人员名单上
He agreed to put Claudia's name on the relevance document.
好的 随时通知我
All right. Keep me posted.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你们能邀请我真是太好了
It's so cool of you guys to invite me.
不过 我们还是去看看拍卖♥♥品吧
We should check out the auction items, though.
我今晚一定要拍下个水疗度假套餐
I'm determined to leave here with some kind of spa vacation.
嗯嗯 是啊 好主意
Uh-huh. Yeah. Good idea.
嘿 不过你知道吗
Hey, you know what, though?
那是格雷厄姆警探 我们先去打个招呼吧
There's Detective Graham. Let's go say hi first.
快点
Come on.
所以 嗯 詹姆斯说你是个辅♥导♥老师
So, um, James tells me that you're a tutor?
是的 我们就是这么认识的
Yes. That's how we met.
我一直去社区中心
I kept coming by the community center
缠着他让他办一个课后学习项目
to pester him about an after-school study program.
安妮塔帮了大忙
Anita has been an amazing help.
是吗
Is that so?
现在我想为大一点的孩子们办一个暑期读书小组
Now I want to launch a summer reading group
对
for the older kids. - Right.
因为这正是每个孩子夏天都想要的
Because that's just what every kid wants in the summer--
更多作业
homework.
詹姆斯 奈拉 这是我丈夫 泰迪
James, Nyla, this is my husband, Teddy.
嘿 - 很高兴见到你
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表