We didn't set out to jam you up.
但我们接手你的案子才五分钟
But we've been inside your case for five minutes,
就发现简直一团糟
and it's a hot mess.
所以我们现在要进去和受害者的遗孀谈谈
So we're going to go inside and talk to the victim's widow
试着弄清一些情况
and try to get some clarity.
我们本来打算邀请你一起
We were going to invite you,
但现在 你自己滚蛋吧
but now you can go screw yourself.
遗孀真的在里面等我们吗
Is the widow really inside waiting to talk to us?
不 我只是想看看我说这话时他的表情
No, I just wanted to see his face when I said it.
没有 我只是想看看我说这话时他的表情
No, I just wanted to see his face when I said it.
他看起来很慌张 - 问题是 为什么
And he looked panicked. - The question is, why?
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
把你保释出来比我想的要久
It took longer than I thought to get you bailed out.
要不是你出♥卖♥♥♥我
I would have never been in there in the first place
我根本就不会被关进去
if you hadn't sold me out.
宝贝 求你了 我没有出♥卖♥♥♥你
Baby, please. I didn't sell you out.
我只是
I just...
有时候你真的有点吓人
Sometimes you can get a little scary.
得了吧
Get over it.
你知道吗 你真是太软弱了
You know, you are so weak.
把该死的钥匙给我
Give me the damn keys.
快点
Today.
她把他保释出来了
She bailed him out.
这该死的座位我说过多少次了
How many times do I have to tell you about this damn seat?
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
处于虐待关系中的人
People in abusive relationships
经常会做出违背自己最佳利益的事情
often do things that are against their best interests.
他看起来比我们逮捕他时还要生气
Well, he looks more angry than when we arrested him.
我们该怎么办
What should we do?
你给了她受害者资源卡 对吧
You gave her that card for victim resources, right?
你告诉她可以随时打电♥话♥给他们或我们
You told her she could call them or us at any point?
是的 我还把麦亚当斯警长说
Yeah, yeah, I even circled the ones Sergeant McAdams said
是最好的那几家都圈出来了
were the best.
我们能期待的最好结果就是她会用上其中一个
Best we can hope for is that she uses one of them.
人们总会做出自己的选择
People are gonna make their own choices.
而我们的工作就是在他们做出错误选择时出现
We're here for when they make bad ones.
哇哦 我们真正在一起的时候都没这么干过
Wow, we never even did this when we were actually together.
那是因为我们当时没有截止日期
Well, that's 'cause we didn't have a deadline.
哦 别来了
Oh, come on.
午夜 对吧 - 是的 拜托了
Midnight, right? - Yes, please.
你觉得时间够久了吗
Do you think it's been long enough?
我觉得再久一点比较好
I mean, I think a little longer.
我们真的该回去工作了 然后去...
We should really get back to work and do...
办正事
things.
办正事
"Things"?
对 比如犯罪 我们要去阻止犯罪
Yes, things like crime. We need to stop crime.
好吧 如果你坚持的话 - 我坚持 我很坚持
Okay, if you insist. - I do. I do insist.
整理好你的衬衫
Fix your shirt.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
嘿
Hey.
是啊 我们该回去了
Yeah, uh, we should get back out there.
是啊 除非你和蒂姆需要
Yeah. I mean, unless you and Tim need to discuss
私下谈点什么
something in private.
不用 我想我们都谈完了
No, I think we covered everything.
是啊 - 好了 女士们
Yeah. - Okay. Ladies.
哦哦
Uh-oh.
怎么了
What?
我刚解雇的社交媒体实习生发了这个
The social-media intern I just fired posted this--
洛杉矶市
"City of Los Angeles--
接下来的三小时内 所有犯罪都是合法的
"For the next three hours, all crime is legal.
尽情狂欢吧 别给我们打电♥话♥
Go nuts, and don't call us."
和平手势 戴墨镜的表情符号♥ 和平手势
Peace sign, emoji wearing sunglasses, peace sign.
这下好了
Here we go.
莉薇在所有社交媒体平台上发布了"清洗计划"警报
Livy posted "The Purge" alerts
还改了密♥码♥ 我们删不掉
across all social-media platforms
得等IT部门黑进账户才行
before changing the passwords, and we can't take them down
这可能要花上几个小时
until IT hacks into the account.
人们肯定知道这是个玩笑吧
Which can take hours.
我的意思是 人们肯定知道这是个玩笑吧
I mean, people have to know this is a joke.
大多数人会这么认为
Most people will see it that way,
但总有很多人不会
but there are plenty that won't.
911已经接到了大量的报♥警♥电♥话♥
911 is already getting swamped with calls--
抢劫 盗窃 还有各种袭击
looting, robberies, and a host of assaults.
好了 全市进入战术警戒状态
All right, we're on citywide tactical alert
强制加班 直到另行通知
with mandatory holdover until further notice.
进行中的人身伤害案为第一优先
In-progress crime against persons are priority one.
所有财产犯罪案件请在线上报案
Refer all property crimes to online reporting.
换班结束前暂停提交离岗报告
10-7 reporting will be held until end of shift.
情况会变得多糟 - 非常糟
How bad is this gonna be? - Pretty bad.
警♥察♥在网上说我可以这么做
"The police told me I could do it on the Internet"--
这事在法庭上站不住脚
it's not gonna stand up in court,
但诉讼肯定少不了
but there will be lawsuits,
尤其是那些犯罪受害者
especially from the crime victims
他们声称受伤是因为
who claim that their injuries were caused
洛杉矶警局的公告 会把我们告到破产
by the LAPD posting this.
总之 关键是 确保你们的逮捕
Bottom line is this-- make sure your arrests
犯罪构成要件齐全 证据确凿
have all the criminal elements, your evidence is solid,
报告无懈可击
and your reports are spotless.
好了 所有人进入执勤状态 注意安全
Okay. Everyone's 10-8. Be safe out there.
你留守警局
I'm gonna leave you here at the station.
什么 不行
What? No.
克雷格警员 你依然是个不受控的变数
Officer Craig, you remain a wild card
有严重的安全隐患
with serious officer-safety issues.
我不能去应对即将发生的
I can't go face whatever craziness
各种疯狂状况 同时还要担心你
is about to jump off while I have to be worried about you.
恕我直言 长官
Well, with all due respect, sir,
作为指导警官 这不就是你的工作吗
that's your job as a training officer.
我之前没意识到我的训练不充分
I didn't realize that I wasn't being fully trained before,
这点我认 但你说过
and that's on me, but you said
这班剩下的时间会用来评估我
we'd spend the rest of the shift evaluating me.
还有什么比高压环境更好的考场吗
And what better way to do that than when the pressure's on?
否则 你和麦卡达姆有什么区别
Otherwise, you're no better than McAdams.
抱歉 最后那句我说得过火了
I'm sorry. That--that last part was way over the line,
但其他的话我坚持己见
but I stand by the rest.
好吧 算你一个
All right, you're in.
我不会让你失望的
I won't let you down.
该担心的不是我
It's not me I'd be worried about.
我老婆可是个忍♥者杀手
My wife is a ninja warrior assassin.
要是你害她当了寡妇
If she ends up a widow because of you,
她会把你碎尸万段 连个桶都装不满
there won't be enough left of you to fit into a bucket.
没开玩笑
Not a joke.
这车速得有90迈了
Must've been going 90 miles an hour.
要追吗 - 不用
Should we go after 'em? - Negative.
格雷警长要我们优先处理人身伤害案件
Grey wants us focused on crimes against persons.
之后可以从行车记录仪上看车牌
We can get his license plate from the dashcam later.
7-Adam-15 接到多人报案称
7-Adam-15, multiple callers report
埃文街3100号♥路段巷内发生枪击
shots fired in the alley, 3100 block Avon Street.
车旁可能有人死亡(10-5-4)
Possible 10-5-4 laying by the vehicle.
Adam-15? - 快回答她
Adam-15? - Answer her.
7-Adam-15收到 三♥级♥响应
7-Adam-15 copies. Code 3.
埃文街?
Avon Street?
这名字耳熟吗
Does that sound familiar to you?
当然
Yeah.
泰迪和安妮塔就住那条街
Teddy and Anita live on Avon Street.
有人打坏了所有的路灯
Someone broke all the street lights.
是飞车枪击吗
Oh, this a drive-by?
可能是抢劫
Robbery maybe?
不 如果是抢劫他们会拿走他的手表
No, they would have stolen his watch.
是安妮塔干的吗 - 我们得找到她
Did Anita do this? - We got to find her.
我去他们家看看
I'm gonna go check the house.
你留守犯罪现场
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表