不
No.
不 那样很不专业
No, that was-- it's unprofessional,
我们只是同事
and we're just coworkers.
对
Right.
我们也不光是同事
I mean, we're not just coworkers.
我 我是想说
I--what I'm--
我也是
Me neither.
我现在到底想说什么
what am I trying to say right now?
天知道
No idea.
听着 我
Look, I, uh--
好吧
OK.
我现在没有在和任何人约会
I'm not seeing anyone right now or--
也不想和任何人约会
or looking to see anyone.
好的
OK.
但是 要有界限
But, you know, boundaries.
对 非常重要 - 嗯 同意
Yeah, super important. - Yeah, agreed.
因为 我
'Cause--you know, I--
我还没完全原谅你呢
I still haven't totally forgiven you yet.
我明白
I know.
等我原谅你了 你可以来帮我复习
But when I do, maybe you can come and help me study.
我很期待
I'm looking forward to it.
巴士上有炸♥弹♥
A bomb? On a bus?
这也太疯狂了
That's pretty crazy.
后来一直没你的消息
And then when I didn't hear from you,
我就决定来警局看看
I decided to stop by the station.
你是不是打算
Were you, uh--
就没打算什么时候给我发个消息吗
I don't know--gonna text me at some point?
我为什么要发 我们离那辆巴士远着呢
Why would I? We were nowhere near the bus.
哦是啊 又是一天无聊的探案工作
Oh, yeah, just another day of boring detective work.
好吧 那间有机♥枪♥的房♥子呢
Right, and the machine gun house?
那是我们干的
That was us.
啊
Ah.
听着 要是我每次差点没命都给你打电♥话♥
Look, if I called you every time I almost died,
我的手♥机♥电池撑不到一天
my battery wouldn't last a day.
谢谢你 我现在感觉好多了
Thank you. I feel much better.
听着 学学詹姆斯就行了
Listen, just do what James does.
就当没消息就是好消息
Assume no news is good news.
哦 所以就是无知是福
Oh, so blissful ignorance.
婚姻幸福的秘诀
The secret to a happy marriage.
还有 美食
That and, uh, food.
晚饭吃什么
What's for dinner?
呃
Um...
我还没想好 不过我能搞定
I didn't have a plan yet, but I can figure that out.
想吃中餐吗
Do you want Chinese?
长官 我想让您知道我
Sir, I want you to know I, uh--
我把我的戒指挂上eBay了
I listed my ring on eBay.
已经有十个人出价了
I already got ten bids.
很遗憾事情会发展到这一步
I'm sorry it had to come to that.
谢谢您 长官
Well, thank you, sir.
但说实话 并没有我想象的那么难受
But honestly, it's not as bad as I thought it would be.
您看 这枚戒指是我过去的一部分
You see, the ring is part of my past.
我为那段过去感到自豪
It's a past that I'm proud of.
但我的心已经不在那里了
But that's not where my heart is anymore.
好 很好
All right. Good.
警♥察♥工作才是你心之所向
Policing is where your heart is.
是的 长官 - 我只是确认一下
Oh, yes, sir. - Just making sure.
还有烤肉
And barbecue.
是啊 我现在经常下厨
Yeah, I've been doing a lot of cooking now
自从搬到香格里拉之后
since moving to Shangri-La.
我正在完善一种新的肋排干腌料配方
And I'm perfecting a new dry rub for my ribs.
嗯
Hmm.
不可能比我的秘方更好
There's no chance it's better than mine,
不过 嘿 有个爱好总是好的
but, hey, it's good to have a hobby.
你这是在挑战我吗
Is that a challenge?
你觉得你能挑战大♥师♥吗
You think you can take on the master?
你说时间地点
Name a time and place.
放马过来
Come on.
♪ 看不见吗 ♪
♪ Can't you see it? ♪
♪ 我们心有灵犀 ♪
♪ We're connected ♪
塞丽娜 - 嘿
Celina? - Hey.
我只是想让自己平复下来 在经历了
I'm just trying to ground myself after,
你知道的 这一切之后
you know, everything.
肾上腺素还在飙升
Adrenaline's still pumping.
本来是的 但听说你离开巴士之后 我就
It was, but after I heard you were off the bus, I just--
你为什么不回家休息一下呢
Why don't you go home and get some rest?
这是你应得的
You--you've earned it.
好吧
Yeah.
哦
Oh!
抱歉 我只是很高兴你没事
Sorry. I'm just happy you're safe.
哦 拜托 最糟能发生什么事呢
Oh, come on, what's the worst that could have happened?
我是说 除了被炸飞
I mean, other than being blown up,
或者被弹片炸成碎片
or torn to bits by shrapnel,
或者被烧成一堆 呃
or burnt up to a--well,
也许我该坐下了
maybe I should sit down.
哦 嘿 - 嘿
Oh, hey. - Hey.
嘿 你们审完那个孕妇了吗
Hey, did you finish interrogating the pregnant lady
那个假孕妇 - 是的
or the pretend pregnant lady? - Yep.
她有说任何有价值的情报吗
And did she say anything actionable?
没有
Nope.
到目前为止 我们还没找到任何关联
So far, we have been unable to find any connection
在她和劫匪之间
between her and the hijackers.
乔尔也说他根本不知道她也参与其中
And Joel stated that he had no idea she was even involved.
你相信他吗
And do you believe him?
很不幸 我信
Unfortunately, yes.
好吧 那现在怎么办
OK, so what now?
事实是 这案子完全是旁证
The truth is, this case is entirely circumstantial.
她的律师已经在向地方检察官施压了
Her lawyers are already putting pressure on the DA's office.
所以如果我们找不到确凿证据证明她
So if we can't find something concrete that connects her
和巴士劫持案或房♥屋诡雷有关
to either the bus hijacking or the booby trapping
那我们可能就得放了她
of the house, then we may have to let her go.
总得有罪名可以起诉她吧
There's gotta be something we can charge her with.
我欢迎任何建议 因为很不幸
I am open to ideas, because, unfortunately,
假装怀孕并不犯法
pretending to be pregnant is not a crime.
哦 我听说贝利上新闻了
Oh, and I heard that Bailey made the news?
你能告诉她下次给我们剩下的人
Can you tell her to leave a little glory for the rest of us
留点风头吗 拜托
next time, please?
我会告诉她的 - 谢谢
I'll let her know. - Thank you.
走吧
Come on.
你知道什么能平复飙升的肾上腺素吗
You know what's great for the adrenaline rush?
什么
What?
冰淇淋 - 嗯
Ice cream. - Mmm.
♪ 看不见吗 ♪
♪ Don't you see it? ♪
快点 你要错过了
Hurry up! You're gonna miss it.
来了
I'm coming.
你又不是第一次上新闻了
It's not like you haven't been on the news before.
但就是百看不厌
But it never gets old.
来了
Here we are.
哦 嘘嘘嘘
Oh. Shh, shh, shh.
那是我
There's me.
哦 嚯嚯嚯
Oh, ho, ho, ho.
好了
OK.
太精彩了
That was outstanding.
我们得把这个录下来
We need to tape this.
录像带 像是用录像机录吗
Tape, like, on a VHS?
不管现在的人用什么方式录
Whatever people do nowadays.
但我们得让我们的孩子看看他妈妈有多猛
But we need to show our kid that their mom was a badass.
我敢说我能帮你弄到行车记录仪的视频
You know, I bet you I could get you the dashcam footage.
谢谢 - 嗯
Thank you. - Hmm.
那些要来评估我们的社工
Those, uh, social workers who are gonna come evaluate us,
你觉得他们会认为这很勇猛还是太鲁莽
do you think they'll think that's badass or reckless?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表