嘿 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
我是这么想的
So here's what I'm thinking.
今天是愚人节 什么都不算数 对吧
It's April Fool's Day, which means nothing counts, right?
愚人节是明天 - 现在是凌晨12点01分
April Fool's is tomorrow. - It's 12:01.
只要我们计划得好 就能把愚人节当成
And if we play our cards right, we can use April Fool's Day
一张通行证
as a hall pass.
我们不是真的情侣
We're not actually together,
但我们可以假装在一起
but we can pretend we're together
就当是愚人节恶作剧 仅限今天
as an April Fool's Day prank, just for today.
要是有人怀疑 我们就说 惊喜
And if anybody raises a flag, we'll say, surprise.
这是个愚人节玩笑 大家都会一笑置之
It's an April Fool's joke, and everyone will laugh.
然后我们就能 - 嗯哼
And we can-- - Uh-huh.
嗯哼 - 好的 哇哦
Mm-hmm. - Okay, wow.
看来我这辈子过愚人节的方式
Mm, I've--I've clearly been doing April Fool's wrong
都大错特错了
my whole life.
所以我们实际上没在一起
So we're--we're not actually together,
却像情侣一样偷偷亲热吗
but we're making out in secret like we are together?
对 - 那恶作剧的点在哪
Yeah. - So what's the prank?
你是想讨论愚人节
Do you want to talk about April Fool's Day,
还是想脱裤子
or do you want to take your pants off?
♪ 哇哦 哦哦哦哦哦 ♪
♪ Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 我要为你赢下所有 ♪
♪ I'm gonna win for you ♪
♪ 就像你知道我会做的那样 ♪
♪ Like I know you want me to do ♪
哦 收到我邮件了吗
Oh, you get my email?
你是说标题是"本·多佛案"那封吗
You mean the one with the subject "Ben Dover Case"?
是啊 这愚人节玩笑可不怎么高明
Yeah, not the most original April Fool's joke.
这不是玩笑 多佛是真实存在的被告
It's not a joke-- Dover's a real defendant
九天前申请了快速审理
who demanded a speedy trial nine days ago.
本来是彼得斯负责 但他进了医院
Peters was handling it until he landed in the hospital
因为严重食物中毒
with a severe case of food poisoning.
所以你是说我明天必须上庭
So you're telling me that I have to go to trial tomorrow
审理一个我闻所未闻的谋杀案
for a murder case I've never heard of because
就因为罗恩·彼得斯吃了变质的海鲜饭吗 - 嗯哼
Ron Peters ate bad paella? - Uh-huh.
而且这不是愚人节玩笑
And that's not an April Fool's joke.
不是 - 我恨你
Mm-mm. - I hate you.
我知道
I know.
但这事会过去的 然后我们又会是好朋友
But this will pass, and then we'll go back to being besties.
我老婆才是我的好朋友 - 唉 真无聊
Uh, my wife's my bestie. - Ugh, boring.
诺兰警官 - 怎么了
Officer Nolan? - Yeah?
我是您的新见习警员 康纳·克雷格
I'm your new rookie, Connor Craig.
哦 演得不错
Oh. Nice try.
是啊 我可 我可不会上愚人节的当
Yeah, I don't, uh--I don't fall for April Fool's pranks.
哦 不 长官 不 这不是恶作剧
Oh, no, sir. No, it's--it's not a prank.
我 我刚从西谷分局调过来
I-I just transferred over from West Valley.
我一直跟着麦亚当斯警长训练
I've been training with Sergeant McAdams
已经12个月了 - 哦 是吗
the last 12 months. - Oh, yeah.
故事编得不错
It's a good story.
要我的话会说六个月
I would have gone with six months,
因为没人会在见习期
because nobody transfers divisions
只剩一个月的时候调动
with one month left in their probation,
而且你应该换个督导警官的名字
and you should have picked a different TO.
麦亚当斯是局里的传奇人物
McAdams is a department legend.
这让你的恶作剧很容易被戳穿
That makes your prank easily disprovable.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
如果我是开玩笑的话 您说的都对
All valid points if I were joking.
但我没有
Which I'm not.
他没开玩笑 这是个临时调动
He's not joking. It was a last-minute transfer.
我忘了告诉你 我的错
And I forgot to tell you. My bad.
嗯哼 - 嗯哼
Mm-hmm. - "Mm-hmm"?
诺兰警官 我看上去像是喜欢胡闹的人吗
Do I seem like a fan of tomfoolery, Officer Nolan?
不像 长官 但这可能都是您宏大计划的一部分
No, sir, but that could all be part of your master plan--
一个长达五年的骗局 让我相信您不
a five-year-long con to make me believe that you're not
喜欢搞恶作剧 就为了现在给我来这么一下
into pulling pranks just to spring this on me now,
虽然我现在这么一解释 感觉越来越扯了
which seems less and less likely now that I explain it.
正是如此
Exactly.
与其对送上门的礼物挑三拣四
Rather than looking a gift horse in the mouth,
你该高兴得后空翻才对
you should be doing backflips.
克雷格的记录堪称典范 完美无瑕
Craig's record is exemplary and spotless.
你只要在接下来的30天里别搞砸
All you have to do is not screw up for the next 30 days,
你带出第二个顶尖新人的功劳
and you will be credited for turning out
就到手了 - 遵命 长官
a second top-notch rookie. - Yes, sir.
所以别搞砸 - 您已经说过了
So don't screw up. - You said that already.
嗯
Hmm.
我们到底要怎么演这场恶作剧
How exactly are we pulling this prank off?
就像这样
Exactly like this--
只是坐得比平时近那么一点点
just sitting a little closer than we normally are.
嘿
Hey.
格雷应该不会用这个菜鸟来整我吧
There's no chance Grey's pranking me
不会吧 - 不会
with this rookie, is there? - No.
不 格雷和我一样讨厌恶作剧
No, Grey hates pranks as much as I hate...
平庸 字幕
Mediocrity? Subtitles?
指定打击 葡萄干
The designated hitter? Raisins?
你是在说我这人很讨嫌吗
Are you implying I'm a hateful person?
是的 - 哇哦
Yes. - Wow.
好了 今天是愚人节
All right, today is April Fool's Day--
绝对是全年最烦人的日子
by far the most annoying day of the year.
佩恩警官要准备庭审
So, with Officer Penn out for trial prep,
今天由布拉德福德警长担任你们的督导
Sergeant Bradford will be your go-to supervisor for the day.
另外 诺兰警官有了一名新的见习警员
And for other news, Officer Nolan has a new rookie.
起立 报上你的姓名和警号♥
Stand up. State your name and badge number.
康纳·克雷格警官 警号♥382610
Officer Connor Craig, badge number 382610.
克雷格警官师从传奇的麦亚当斯警长
Officer Craig trained under legendary Sergeant McAdams
并取得了优异成绩
and earned top marks.
但我们都知道 训练只有结束了才算结束
But as we know, training isn't over until it's over.
好了 开始工作吧
All right, let's get to it.
出勤注意安全
Be safe out there.
啊 抱歉 我有点紧张
Ah, I'm sorry. I'm nervous.
我上一任督导警官不怎么让我开车
My last TO didn't really let me drive much.
但驾驶是你们训练的必要环节
But it's a required element of your training.
对 对
Right, right.
他做了足够的评估 但驾驶是他的强项
He did enough to evaluate me, but driving was his domain.
好吧 他毕竟是传奇人物
Okay, well, he was a legend,
所以我想我会尊重他的判断
so I guess I'll defer to his judgment.
但我仍然要全面评估你
But I still have to evaluate you fully.
当然
Of course.
好吧 我们先从交通拦截程序开始
All right, let's, uh, start with traffic-stop procedures.
沿着拉布雷亚大道向北开
Head north on LaBrea.
越靠近日落大道 我们就越有可能
The closer we get to Sunset, the more likely
找到开车像傻子一样的人
we are to find someone driving like a fool.
好 那是 右转 对吧
Cool. It's, uh, right, right?
不 北是左边 - 哦 抱歉
No, north is left. - Oh, sorry.
是左边 - 哦 天
It's left. - Oh, boy.
好吧
Okay.
我想我明白为什么麦亚当斯不让你开车了
I think I am seeing why McAdams didn't want you driving.
啊 抱歉
Ah, sorry.
怎么了 - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
怎么了 - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
只是 你在发光
It's just, uh, you're glowing.
我怎么了
I'm what?
你的气场 它
Your aura, it's...
你上♥床♥了
You had sex.
我没有 我没有
I did not. I did not!
不过今天确实感觉闪闪发光 谢谢
I am feeling kind of sparkly today, though, so thank you.
好吧
Okay.
怎么了 - 没什么
What? - Nothing.
只是 我注意到早会上你的手碰到了蒂姆的手
It's just--I noticed your hand touched Tim's at roll call.
你就是这么理解性行为的吗
Is that how you think sex works?
哈哈
Ha ha.
不 但是说真的 我是说 你可以信任我 把秘密告诉我
No, but, seriously, I mean, you can trust me with your secret.
我们是室友 - 不 我 我知道
We're roomies. - No, I-I know.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表