I wasn't sure if you wanted to go out after your shift,
所以我把这个藏在冰箱里以防万一
so I stashed this in the freezer just in case.
让我猜猜 如果我失败了 那里的冰淇淋是用的?
Let me guess, the ice cream in there was for if I failed?
是的 但这并不意味着我们仍然不能吃它
Yes, but that doesn't mean we can't still eat it.
看 现在我们正在说话
See, now we're talking.
看起来怎么样?
How's it look?
哦 姑娘 看起来像
Oh, girl, it looks like
你挑战了一个体型是你两倍的家伙 但仍然赢了
you took on a dude twice your size and still won.
这是为了你 成为一个绝对的狠人
Here's to you and being an absolute badass
粉碎你的便衣日
and crushing your Plain Clothes Day.
嗯
Mm.
嗯
Mm.
我为自己感到非常自豪
I am quite proud of myself.
你也应该是
As well you should be.
我的意思是 看看你在过去的九个月里已经走了多远
I mean, look how far you've come in the last nine months,
你成长了多少 - 嗯
how much you've grown. - Mm.
回想起第一次轮班真是太疯狂了
It's crazy thinking back to that first shift.
我完全不知所措
I was in so far over my head.
我不敢相信我没有被淘汰
I can't believe I didn't get washed out.
嗯
Mm.
塞斯的事怎么样了?
How are things going with Seth?
是的 他今天过得很糟糕
Yeah, he had a pretty crap day.
我不知道答案是什么
I don't know what the answer is.
这就是为什么我认为我们需要缩小行动项目的范围
That's why I think we need to narrow down our action items
并把它们写下来交给警监
and put them in writing for the captain.
嘿 她在那儿
Hey, there she is.
呃 大家 这是我的妻子 奈拉
Uh, everyone, this is my wife, Nyla.
你好 - 嘿
Hello. - Hey.
你好 - 你好
Hello. - Hi.
您来这里是为了给我们一些真正的答案吗?
Are you here to give us some real answers?
因为如果你只是重复部门的官方说辞
Because if you're just gonna parrot the department line,
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
好吧 让我们给她几分钟时间适应一下
OK, let's just give her a few minutes to settle in,
好吗 乔治?
OK, George?
请多吃点食物和酒
Help yourself to some more food and wine.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
它比我计划的要大一些
It got a little bigger than I had planned.
你认为?你说了一些
You think? You said a few.
这是英语的哪个版本?
In what version of the English language is this a few?
我不喜欢在自己家里遭到伏击
I do not appreciate being ambushed in my own home.
这不是伏击
It's not an ambush.
消息传开了 好吗?更多的人想来
Word got around, OK? More people wanted to come.
我该说什么?
What was I supposed to say?
不 这是一个完整的句子 詹姆斯
No. It's a complete sentence, James.
你要去哪里?- 去换衣服
Where are you going? - To change.
呃 你能开一下门吗?
Ugh, could you get it?
我用完了今天的步数
I used up all my steps for the day.
嗯 好吧
Mm, OK.
是奈拉
It's Nyla.
嘿 一切都还好吗?
Hey. Everything OK?
晚餐是一场灾难吗?
Was the dinner a disaster?
如果你所说的晚餐是指市政厅会议
If by dinner, you mean town hall meeting
和20个陌生人在我的客厅里 那么是的
in my living room with 20 strangers, then yes.
他没有 - 哦 他做到了
He didn't. - Oh, he did.
我确信詹姆斯并不是故意让事情变得那么大的
I'm sure James didn't mean for it get that big.
他可能…
He probably--
我要停止说话 去看看孩子们
I'm gonna stop talking and go check on the kids.
你离开时对他说了什么?
What did you say to him when you left?
哦 呃 没什么 因为我从窗户爬了出去
Oh, uh, nothing, 'cause I climbed out the window.
我并不为此感到自豪
I am not proud of it.
为什么不?
Why not?
我会为自己没有烧毁房♥子而感到自豪
I'd be proud of myself for not burning the house down.
是詹姆斯
It's James.
告诉詹姆斯我们正在进行配偶交换
Tell James we're doing a spouse swap.
我明白你了 他可以拥有韦斯利
I get you. He can have Wesley.
这将解决很多问题
That would solve a lot of problems.
你知道这是非法的
You know it's illegal
住在停在街上的车里吗?
to live in a vehicle parked on the street?
亲爱的受苦的主啊 你把我吓坏了
Sweet suffering lord, you scared the crap out of me.
没错 你完全暴露了
Exactly. You're completely exposed.
更不用说这是违法的
Not to mention it's against the law,
而你发誓要维护这一点
which you're sworn to uphold.
当然了
Of course.
但我现在租不起房♥子
But I can't afford to rent a place right now.
好吗?我有一些债务要偿还
All right? I've got some debts to repay.
这并不能让事情变得更好
That doesn't make it better.
陷入财务困境的官员更容易腐♥败♥
Officers in financial trouble are much easier to corrupt.
如果有人偷了你的车或闯入你的车怎么办
What if someone steals your vehicle or breaks into it
并偷走你的配枪或警用装备?
and steals your service weapon or police equipment?
你会当场被解雇
You'd be terminated on the spot,
这正是我现在应该做的
which is exactly what I should do right now.
不 等等 不要 别这样
No, wait, don't. Don't do that.
拜托 我…我…
Please, I--I--
我需要这个
I need this.
我搞砸了
I screwed up.
好吗?
All right?
我在大学踢橄榄球 我以为我会成为职业球员
I played football in college and I thought I was going pro.
所以我在技术上拥有它之前花了一些钱
So I spent some money before I technically had it.
然后… - 你的膝盖受伤了
And-- - You blew out your knee
在兄弟会派对上像个白♥痴♥一样从屋顶跳下来
jumping off the roof at a frat party like an idiot.
这是一场悲剧 因为你注定是
Which is a tragedy, because you were destined to be
一个出色的跑卫
one hell of a running back.
好吧 这一切都已经过去了
Well, all that's in the past.
现在 我给你24小时
And right now, I'm giving you 24 hours
为自己找到一个合法的居住地
to find yourself a legal place to live.
否则 你就必须找到自己
Otherwise, you're gonna have to find yourself
第三个职业生涯搞砸了
a third career to screw up.
菲尔兹先生?
Mr. Fields?
我…我记得
I'm-- - I remember.
很难忘记一生中最糟糕的时刻
Hard to forget the worst moment of your life.
切尔西怎么样了?
So, um, how's Chelsea?
手术时间为10小时
10 hours in surgery.
他们说她…
And they say she's--
几天后她就会需要另一个
she's gonna need another one in a couple of days.
到时候她的父母就会来了
Her parents will be here by then.
嘿 告诉我 家庭如何度过这样的事情?
Hey, tell me, how do families survive something like this?
我的意思是 怎么…
I mean, how--
我该怎么办?
how am I supposed to?
嗯 这并不容易
Well, it isn't easy.
但这是可能的 这只是需要时间
But it is possible. It just takes time.
嗯
Well,
我认为我的寿命已经不够了
I don't think I have enough years left in me.
我的意思是 即使切尔西和我的女儿
I mean, even if Chelsea and my daughter
他们自己会原谅我
find it in themselves to forgive me,
我永远不会原谅自己
I'll never forgive myself.
好的 那是个意外
OK. It was an accident.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我什么时候变得这么害怕了?
When did I get so afraid?
你知道 我…
You know, I was--
我是人们在危机中打电♥话♥给我的人
I was the man that people called in a crisis.
突然间 我女儿就像我是个孩子一样对我说话
Suddenly my daughter talks to me like I'm a--a child.
你不应该这样做
You shouldn't do that.
你知道 你记得这样做吗?
You know, did you remember to do this?
她求我交出那把枪
She begged me to give that gun up.
她说她会支付更好的安全费用…
She said she would pay for a better security--
更好的安全系统
a better security system.
我告诉她不
And I told her no.
我拒绝了
I said no.
来吧 我能照顾好自己
Come on. I can take care of myself.
因为 你知道 放弃枪就是承认失败
'Cause, you know, giving up the gun was admitting defeat.
就好像…
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表