despite our winning personalities
审讯手段也令人闻风丧胆
and fearsome interrogation methods,
但洛佩兹警探和我还是没能成功
Detective Lopez and I were unsuccessful
问出任何关于
in gaining any further insight into the whereabouts
杰森·怀勒和奥斯卡·哈钦森下落的线索
of Jason Wyler and Oscar Hutchinson,
这意味着我们逮捕过的
which means two of the most dangerous men
两个最危险的男人仍旧在逃
we have ever arrested are still at large.
好消息是 联邦调查局和法警局
Now, luckily, the FBI and the U.S. Marshals
都已经全力投入到追捕中
are both fully engaged in the hunt.
鉴于莫妮卡和布莱尔·伦敦
Given our continued fallout
制♥造♥的烂摊子还在持续发酵
from the mess Monica and Blair London created,
助理地方检察官韦斯利·埃弗斯已被临时派驻到此
ADA Wesley Evers has been assigned here temporarily
以确保我们不出差错
to make sure we're flying right.
早上好
Good morning.
我理解你们的反应 但至关重要的是
I understand your reactions, but it is vital
执法部门要向公众表明
that law enforcement show the public
我们正在严肃对待这起腐♥败♥丑闻
that we are taking this corruption scandal seriously.
所以我虽然不是来评判你们的
So while I'm not here to judge you,
但地方检察官办公室确实授权我
I do have a mandate from the DA's office
审查逮捕报告 并确保其完整性和
to review arrest reports and ensure their completeness
法律效力
and viability.
就这些?- 就这些
Is that it? - That's it.
谢谢你 韦斯利
Thank you, Wesley.
如果这还不够
And if that wasn't enough,
我们今天还有两个新菜鸟入职
we have two new rookies starting today.
起立 报上姓名和警号♥
Stand, state your name and your badge numbers.
嗨 我是…我是赛斯·雷德利
Hi, I'm--I'm Seth Ridley.
警号♥6514…
Badge number 6514--
651407
651407.
大家好
Howdy.
迈尔斯·佩恩 警号♥653013
Miles Penn, badge number 653013.
曾在德州舒格兰警局
Two-year veteran of the Sugarland, Texas
服役两年
police department.
我这辈子都知道自己注定不凡
I've known I was destined for greatness my whole life.
但在小地方是找不到的
But I wasn't gonna find it in a small town,
所以我来到了好莱坞
so I came to Hollywood.
佩恩警官
Officer Penn.
我让你发表个人评论了吗?
Did I ask for an editorial comment?
没有 长官 那是免费赠送的
No, sir. That was free of charge.
那可谢谢你了
Well, thank you.
小子 把你的评论留给自己
Keep your comments to yourself, son.
否则你就得去别处寻找你的不凡了
Or you'll be finding greatness elsewhere.
我说明白了吗?
Am I clear?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
现在 你们俩都赢得了来这儿的权利
Now, you both earned the right to be here,
但你们必须证明自己才有资格留下
but you have to prove yourself to stay.
明白吗 是的 长官
Understood? Yes, sir.
很好 佩恩警官 你分配给布拉德福德警长
Good. Officer Penn, you're assigned to Sergeant Bradford.
雷德利警官 你将和陈警官一同出勤
Officer Ridley, you'll be riding with Officer Chen.
就这样 在外面注意安全
That's it. Be safe out there.
不出我所料 你分到了那个高手
Just as I expected. You got the ringer.
嗨 - 嘿
Hi. - Hey.
嗨 这将会是我的荣幸 陈警官
Hi. This is gonna be a pleasure, Officer Chen.
很高兴认识你 这些话留到
Nice to meet you. Let's save all that
你拿好装备 我们布置好警车再说 好吗?
until you get the war bags and we set up our shop, all right?
好的 是 女士 - 好的
All right. Yes, ma'am. - All right.
现在要求换个带教师♥傅♥还来得及吗?
Is it too late to ask for a TO swap?
德州佬 把你的眼睛从陈警官身上挪开
Get your eyes off Officer Chen, Texas.
你连跟她呼吸同一片空气都不配
You're not fit to breathe the same air.
去把我们的车准备好
Go get us set up.
你刚才那通孔雀开屏之后
After all the peacocking you've displayed,
我期待你的完美表现
I'm expecting perfection.
我会用非常严苛的标准给你打分
I'll be grading you on a serious curve.
什么?- 哦 没什么
What? - Oh, nothing.
我只是觉得我的赢面越来越大了
I'm just liking my chances right now.
我听说你在点名时被嘘了
I heard you got booed in roll call.
我又没碍着谁
Who am I hurting?
没关系 我扛得住
That's fine. I can take it.
让我老婆去揍那些
And having my wife beat up the people
对我不好的人也帮我圈不了粉
that are mean to me isn't gonna win me any fans.
我只是想说 我见一个削一个
I'm just saying, I'll cut a bitch.
特警队把联络室借给你用还真不错
Nice of Metro to let you use the liaison office.
是啊 我需要点私人空间
Yeah, I need the privacy.
我还没听完
I still need to finish reviewing the final recordings
布莱尔·伦敦心理治疗的最后几段录音
of Blair London's therapy sessions.
太毛骨悚然了
So creepy.
可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
听着所有人的秘密 我只觉得浑身不自在
All I feel is dirty listening to everybody's secrets.
尤其当大多数人只是犯了
Especially when most are only guilty
一个处于情感困扰中的普通人会犯的错
of being humans in emotional distress.
嘿
Hey.
有莫妮卡的消息吗?
Any news on Monica?
自从她在玻利维亚躲过国际刑♥警♥组织后就没了
Not since she evaded Interpol in Bolivia.
你干嘛让我等这么久才穿短袖?
Why did you make me wait so long to wear short sleeves?
亚伦在他菜鸟年很早就穿上了
Aaron got his way earlier in his rookie year.
这是你必须靠自己挣来的
You had to earn 'em.
对了 亚伦在北好莱坞那边怎么样了?
How is Aaron doing over in North Hollywood, anyway?
他正在慢慢适应
He's settling in.
很高兴警局里没人
Happy that no one at the station
知道他是布莱尔的病人
knows he was a patient of Blair's.
天啊 这感觉太自♥由♥了
God, this is so freeing.
而且显然很让人分心
And clearly distracting.
也许我该收回这项特权
Perhaps I need to reverse the privilege.
不 不 我…我庆祝够了
No, no. I-I've celebrated enough.
哇哦 右边
Whoa. On the right.
7-Adam-15
7-Adam-15.
埃尔阿多比药店可能发生骚乱
Possible disturbance at El Adobe Pharmacy.
转为六号♥代码前去调查
Code-6 to investigate.
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on! Hurry!
我…我已经尽力快了
I-I'm going as fast as I can.
7-Adam-15 这里发生持械抢劫案
7-Adam-15. We have a 211 armed.
请求支援
Send backup.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
后面这些是什么?是奥施康定吗?
What are these back here? These oxys?
大瓶的 大瓶的
The big one, the big ones.
劲儿大的 快 劲儿大的
Powerful stuff, come on, powerful stuff.
快点
Hurry!
走 走
Go, go, go, go!
你今天想吃枪子儿吗?
You want to get shot today?
诺兰?
Nolan?
我没事 快追
I'm good! Go!
下车 - 天哪
Get out of the car! - Oh, my God!
指挥中心 嫌疑人刚射伤一名受害者
Control, suspect just shot a victim
并驾驶一辆灰色车辆沿金斯利大道向北逃逸
and fled north on Kingsley in a gray vehicle.
部分车牌 爱德华2-3-9
Partial plate, Edward 2-3-9.
我需要一辆救护车 一名30岁男性受害者
I need an RA for a 30-year-old male victim,
胸部中一枪
single GSW to the chest.
我来处理 呼吸
I got it. Just breathe.
这很简单
It's very simple.
你知道 我的工作是帮你成功
You know, my job is to set you up for success.
但街头瞬息万变
But things move way too fast out on the street
我可没空把你当宝宝一样呵护 明白吗?
for me to coddle you. Yeah?
是的 我明白
Yeah. I understand.
就把我当成你的海绵吧
Just consider me like your sponge.
我渴望吸收你所有的知识
I'm eager to absorb all your knowledge.
所有单位注意寻找一辆灰色车辆
All units, be on the lookout for a gray vehicle.
部分车牌 爱德华2-3-9
Partial license plate, Edward 2-3-9.
嫌疑人为白人男性 黑衬衫 棕色衬衫
Suspect is white male, black shirt, brown shirt,
携带武器 极其危险
armed and dangerous.
现场发生枪击 至少一名受害者
Shots were fired, at least one victim.
情况不明
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表