Hey, I came as soon as I heard.
洛根他 - 嗯 他会没事的
Is--is Logan-- - Yeah, he's gonna be OK.
克里斯蒂娜现在在里面陪他
Kristina's in there with him now.
子弹只是擦伤了他的脖子
The bullet just grazed his neck,
但如果再偏半英寸 你知道吗
but if it had been a half an inch to the right, you know?
但好在没有 你保护了他
But it wasn't. You protected him.
现在洛杉矶警局会全力打击
And now the LAPD is gonna come down
东线帮 他们死定了
on the Eastern Front like an avalanche.
是啊
Yeah.
听着 韦斯 我要退出地方检察官的竞选
Look, Wes, I'm dropping out of the DA's race.
明天早上会有个新闻发布会
There's gonna be a press conference in the morning.
我只是想提前跟你说一声
I just wanted to give you the heads up on that.
我想现在我只需要
I think right now, I just need
避开公众视线
to stay out of the spotlight, you know?
你做了正确的决定 肖恩
You're making the right call, Sean.
我知道
I know.
♪不知如何启齿
♪ I don't know how to say things ♪
♪明知会伤你心
♪ That I know are gonna hurt you ♪
你是个好父亲
You're a good dad.
♪不知如何背负 仍咬牙坚持
♪ I don't know how to carry this burden but I still do ♪
感谢你们二位做的一切
Thank you both for everything.
哦 别这么说 老实说 都是你们的功劳
Oh, please, honestly, you did all the work.
非常了不起
Very impressive.
兰迪 你看起来心不在焉
Randy, you seem distracted.
是的 我在努力想我比特币钱包的密♥码♥
Yes, I'm trying to remember the password
是什么来着
for my Bitcoin wallet.
你忘了密♥码♥ - 今天压力太大了
You forgot the password? - Today was very stressful.
好吧 - 毛象史纳菲
All right. - Snuffleupagus.
查斯蒂蒂 我还能不能
Chastity, would it be possible
继续当你的金主爸爸
to remain your sugar daddy
但不用真的给钱吗
without having any actual sugar?
不行 抱歉
No, I'm sorry.
不 我完全理解 事实上 我还有点解脱了
No, I completely understand. In fact, I'm a bit relieved.
有钱让我全身上下都非常不舒服
Being wealthy was highly unenjoyable for my entire body.
是的
Yes.
我们让她休息一下吧
Why don't we let her get some rest?
哦 是的 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
好消息是我已经为布拉德福警司的
Good news is I already paid for Sergeant Bradford's
特别感谢惊喜付了钱 所以太棒了
special thank you surprise, so yippee-ki-yay.
布拉德福 有人找你
Bradford, you got someone here to see you,
说是认识兰迪
says he knows Randy.
完美
Perfect.
嘿 基克·埃尔南德斯
Hey, Kiké Hernández.
什么 我是你的超级粉丝
What? I'm a huge fan.
我 你怎么会在这儿
I'm a--what are you doing here?
有个德国人为慈善机构捐了十万美元
Some German guy paid $100,000 to charity
让我来陪你几个小时
for me to hang out with you for a few hours.
我猜他是想感谢你救了他女朋友
I guess he wanted to thank you for saving his girlfriend.
好吧 我收回我之前说过的几乎所有
OK, I take back almost every awful thing
关于那家伙的坏话
I ever said about the guy.
好吧 接下来三个小时我归你了
Well, you got me for the next three hours.
我们干点什么
So what are we doing?
我车里有手套
I got a mitt in my truck.
呃 你想玩传接球吗 就像《梦幻成真》里那样
Uh, you want to play catch like we're in "Field of Dreams"
之类的
or something?
呃 嗯 是的 如果你不介意的话
Uh, well, I mean, yeah, if you don't mind.
我也许能找人给你借个手套
I can probably get someone to let you borrow a glove.
我从不离身 - 那就来吧
Never leave home without one. - Let's do it.
哦 莉娅终于睡着了
Ooh, Leah is finally out.
哦 那孩子晚上跟你一样
Ooh, that child is like you at night.
什么都不想错过
Don't want to miss a thing.
哦 相信我 我知道
Oh, believe me, I am aware
养这个孩子就是我的因果报应
I am reaping my karmic reward with that child.
还有 妈 我知道这几天
And, Mom, I--I know that I have been
我对你太苛刻了
hard on you these last few days.
只是我们看待世界的方式非常不同
It's just that you and I see the world very differently.
但这并不意味着你不坚强
But that does not mean that you are not strong.
即使在被人利用之后 仍然能看到人们善良的一面
It is a superpower to still see the good in people
这是一种超能力
even after they have taken advantage of you.
好吧 能够看尽世间的黑暗与邪恶
Well, it's a certain kind of superpower
却依然选择努力去改变它
to see all the darkness and evil in the world
这也是一种超能力
and choose to still try to make a difference.
我钦佩你这一点 妮拉
I admire that in you, Nyla.
谢谢你 妈
Thank you, Mom.
我很庆幸你就是你
And I am grateful that you are you.
嗯
Mm.
好吧
OK.
所以我 嗯
So I, um...
我为你生日写了一首歌♥
I wrote you a song for your birthday.
太棒了
That's amazing.
我怎么不知道你会弹吉他
How did I not know you play guitar?
我不会
I don't.
所以会很粗糙 特别粗糙
So it's gonna be rough, like, really rough.
好的 - 而且是西班牙语的
OK. - And it's in Spanish.
它已经是我最喜欢的歌♥了
It's already my favorite song.
哦 呃
Ooh, uh--
我重新开始吧 嗯
Let me start all over again. It's, um...
抱歉 我真的尽力了 我昨晚才学的
Sorry, I really tried. And I just learned
这些和♥弦♥ 还没写完呢
these chords last night, so it's not even finished.
很美
It's beautiful.
你更美
You're beautiful.
我们一起写完怎么样
How about we finish it together?
也许我巡演的时候可以弹这首
Maybe I can play it on tour.
等等 你要去巡演了
Wait, you're going on tour?
欧洲和斯堪的纳维亚的场次刚确定
Europe and Scandinavia just got confirmed.
那 那太让人激动了
That's--that's so exciting.
你们会在巴黎演出吗
Are you playing in Paris?
请告诉我你们会在巴黎演出
Please tell me you're playing in Paris
因为我肯定会去看的
because I will totally come visit.
我们不去巴黎
We will not be in Paris.
我们会去基律纳
We will be in Kiruna.
那是瑞典北部一个非常有魅力的小镇
It's a wonderfully charming small town in Northern Sweden.
每天19个小时的日照怎么样
How does 19 hours of daylight sound?
很亮
Bright.
是啊
Yeah.
肯定还有其他日落正常的城市
I'm sure there will be other cities with normal sunsets.
我们明天再商量你什么时候来
And we can figure out when you're coming tomorrow.
但现在 我们得先把歌♥写完
But right now, we have a song to finish.
跟我说说吧 这首歌♥是关于什么的
So tell me about it. What was it?
是 嗯 这个 嗯 - 先从这里开始吗
It's, uh--well, it's, uh-- - Here first?
停
Para.
♪ 天空 ♪
♪ Cielo ♪
♪ 啦 啦 ♪ 我还没写完呢
♪ La, la ♪ I'm not finished.
♪ 啦 啦 啦 ♪
♪ La, la, la ♪
老看时间
Checking the time isn't gonna get
也不会让名单早点公布
that list posted any faster.
怎么这么久
What is taking so long?
我的意思是 格雷应该
I mean, Grey should have posted the list like--
几分钟前就把名单公布了
like, minutes ago.
好吧 天啊
OK. God.
好吧 你知道的
OK, you know this, but it's gonna be OK,
无论那张纸上写了什么 都没关系
no matter what that piece of paper says.
我现在真的听不进你这种盲目乐观的话
I really can't handle that kind of blind optimism
我只想知道结果
from you right now. I just really need to know.
哦 天啊 嗨
Oh, my gosh, hi.
深呼吸 陈 - 好的 抱歉
Breathe, Chen. - Yes, sorry.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我想我不敢看
I don't think I can look.
要我帮你看看吗
Do you want me to look for you?
要
Yes.
不 嗯
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表