Go for 7-Adam-100.
我们找到了格拉瑟的位置
We have a location for Glasser.
我们正和诺兰 迈尔斯赶过去
We are on our way with Nolan and Miles,
但是交通糟透了
but traffic is terrible.
你们离得更近
You are closer.
能赶到安吉利斯森林吗
Can you get to the Angeles Forest?
我把坐标发给你
I'll send you coordinates.
是的 如果我们从西边过去
Yeah, if we approach from the west,
老鹰岩路的入口应该还没被火烧到
the Eagle Rock Road entrance should be clear of the fire.
听着 我们得走39号♥公路
All right, listen, we're gonna have to take 39,
但是别等我们
but do not wait for us.
他有个受害者 我们必须尽快行动
He has a victim. We have to act fast.
收到
Copy.
好的 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
这是什么 - 发生抢劫的区域
What is this? - Areas with looting.
为什么没用颜色标记 我们之前说过的
Why isn't it color-coded? We went over this.
红色代表报♥警♥超过十次的区域
Red for areas with calls in the 10-plus range,
蓝色是
and blue is for--
你还是个菜鸟 对吧 - 是的
You're still a rookie, right? - Yeah.
不对啊
That's not--
中威尔希尔区
Mid-Wilshire.
好的 明白了
Okay, got it.
呃 是的 火势改变了方向
Uh, yeah, fire changed direction.
老鹰岩路完全封锁
Eagle Rock Road, hard closure.
好的 感谢更新
Okay. Thank you for the update.
里德利警员
Officer Ridley.
长官
Yes, sir.
你把副市长的电♥话♥挂了
Did you hang up on the deputy mayor?
不 不是故意的 长官 但我
Not--not on purpose, sir, but I, uh--
干得好 继续
Good job. Keep it up.
长官 我
I--sir--
我没时间陪她玩政♥治♥游戏
I don't have time for her political games,
所以 不小心挂断多少次都行
so "accidentally" hang up as many times as it takes
直到她明白为止
for her to get the message.
是 长官 - 好的
Yes, sir. - All right.
中威尔希尔区
Mid-Wilshire.
好的
Okay.
嗯 101号♥公路
Um, 101.
很高兴见到孩子们
It was nice to see the boys.
我想念当他们教练的日子
I miss coaching them.
他们不玩棒球了 现在都玩电竞了
They bailed on baseball-- all about esports now.
哦 这样可能更好
Oh. Well, it's probably for the best.
他们俩都打不好曲线球
Neither of them could really hit a curveball.
你知道 他们问了你好几次
You know, they asked about you a couple times.
哦 那你怎么说的
Oh. Well, what did you say?
哦
Oh.
7-Adam-100 我们遇到大火
7-Adam-100, we have fully engulfed terrain
在老鹰岩路上
on Eagle Rock Road.
老鹰岩路需要消防和救援支援
We need fire and rescue to Eagle Rock Road.
双向道路完全堵塞
We are completely blocked off in both directions.
7-Adam-200收到
7-Adam-200 copies the last.
最近的地面救援队还有30分钟才能到
Closest ground rescue unit's 30 out.
消防队有什么建议
Fire, can you advise?
到那时候就来不及了
It'll be over by then.
能开到空地或离开公路吗
Can you get to a clearing or off road?
离开公路的唯一办法就是掉下悬崖
Uh, the only way off is down a cliff.
我派人过去 - 我们会坚持到你们来的
I'll get someone to you. - We'll hold out until you do.
我们得离开修车厂
We got to get clear of the shop.
电池和油箱
Between the battery and the gas tank,
随时可能爆♥炸♥
this is a bomb waiting to go off.
这里的所有东西都会像火柴一样烧起来
Everything here is going to go up like a match.
我去拿防火帐篷
I'm gonna grab the fire shelter.
你用过这东西吗
Have you ever used one of those?
我在油管上看过一次视频
Uh, I saw a video on YouTube once.
里德利 我现在需要洛杉矶消防局指挥部接电♥话♥
Ridley, I need LAFD command on the phone right now.
他们得派一架DC-10来洒水
They need to get a DC-10 to do water drops.
DC-10 明白了
DC-10. Got it.
蒂姆和露西被困在老鹰岩路的火里了
Tim and Lucy are pinned down by the fire on Eagle Rock Road.
你怎么不记下来
Why aren't you writing this down?
记住了 老鹰岩路洒水
Got it. Water, Eagle Rock Road.
谢谢
Thank you.
这东西管用吗
Is this going to work?
它的设计是反射辐射热
It's designed to reflect radiant heat,
防止对流热 并留住可呼吸的空气
protect against convective heat, and trap breathable air,
这很好 但它只能维持很短时间
which is good, but it's only meant for short-lived--
是 我要的答案就是“是”
Yes. Yes is the answer that I'm looking for.
是的 这肯定管用
Yes, it is definitely going to work.
听着 我想跟你说件事
Listen, I want to tell you something.
不 不
No, no.
怎么 你有急事要去哪吗
What, you got somewhere you got to be?
天啊 你又要说些肺腑之言
God, you are gonna say something heartfelt
因为你觉得我们要死了
because you think we're gonna die,
但我现在不想哭
and I don't want to cry right now.
我可能会说些难听的话 你可不知道
I might say something hateful--you don't know.
不 我知道 我知道你要说什么
Yes, I do. I know what you're going to say.
你还爱着我 - 哇 你真自大
You're still in love with me. - Wow, the arrogance!
我说错了吗 - 没有 好吧
Am I wrong? - No, okay?
不 你没说错 我当然还爱你
No, you're not wrong. Of course I still love you.
那你呢 - 这不重要
Do you? - It doesn't matter!
所以是承认了 - 哦 你真气人
So that's a yes? - Oh, you are infuriating!
我知道 我知道
I know! I know.
那是格拉瑟的车 我去堵他后路
That's Glasser's car. I'll block him in.
总台 两辆车都已进入六号♥状态
Control, both units are code six.
你发不出信♥号♥♥
You're not getting a signal out.
火可能把信♥号♥♥中继器烧坏了
Fire probably burned out the repeaters.
如果烟再浓一点
If this smoke gets any thicker,
我们可能就找不到回头的路了
it could be tough finding our way back.
把车里所有的灯都打开
Turn on all the lights on the shop.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你们走后门
You guys take the back.
哈珀和我守前门
Harper and I will cover the front.
我们会尽量大声报8-44代码 你们就知道我们何时行动
We'll 8-44 loud as we can so you know when we're going in.
收到 给我30秒
Copy that. Give us 30 seconds.
好的
Right.
警♥察♥ 我们有搜查令
Police department! We have a search warrant!
马上开门
Open the door now!
警♥察♥ 开门
Police! Open up!
诺兰 我们进来了 在楼下
Nolan, we're inside-- downstairs.
我们守在一条长走廊上
We're holding on a long hallway.
救命 请救救我
Help! Please help me!
警♥察♥来了
The police are here!
继续喊 让我们找到你
Keep yelling so we can find you!
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
有人刚跑下走廊
Someone just ran down the hall.
有人跑了 楼下走廊 - 救命
Runner, downstairs hallway. - Help me!
我 我看不见
I can--can't see.
救命 - 是格拉瑟 我去追
Help! - It's Glasser. I'm going.
安全 - 救命
Clear! - Help!
好的 - 救命
OK. - Help!
我在烟里跟丢他了 哈珀 你在哪儿
I lost him in the smoke. Harper, where are you?
救救我
Help me, please!
不知道 烟太浓了
I don't know. There's just so much...
他在这儿 - 救命
He's here. - Help me!
退后 退
Get back. Get--
进去
Move in.
诺兰
Nolan!
诺兰 你在哪儿
Nolan, where are you?
诺兰
Nolan!
洛佩兹
Lopez!
我看见你在浴室里
I see you in the shower.
慢慢出来
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表