没错
Right.
但现在绝对不会了
Definitely not now.
不会
No.
嘿 肖恩
Hey, Sean.
有五分钟时间吗 我想谈件事
You have five minutes to talk about something
这件事一直在侵蚀我的内心
that's been eating away at the very core of who I am?
好吧 这听起来可不像
Well, that sounds like it's going to take longer
五分钟能解决的事 不过可以 说吧
than five minutes, but yeah, sure, OK.
谢谢
Thanks.
这件事我真的只能跟你谈
You're really the only person I can talk to about this.
嗯
Um...
我在布莱尔 伦敦的录音带里听到了一些东西
I heard something on the Blair London tapes
让我心烦意乱
that has got me spinning.
我以为你已经提交了关于那些录音带的最终报告
I thought you turned in your final report on those.
是的 我交了 嗯 这事不涉及犯罪
No, I did. Uh, it's not criminal.
这是
It's--
你认识中威尔希尔警局的基思 格雷厄姆吗
you know Keith Graham from Mid-Wilshire?
是啊 当然 他人很好
Yeah, sure. He's a great guy.
帅得让人嫉妒
Annoyingly handsome.
我是说 他是个很可靠的警探
I mean, he's solid detective.
他在和布莱尔交往吗
He was seeing Blair?
是的 在他诊疗期间
Yeah, and during his sessions,
他透露他会反复做
he revealed that he has recurring...
关于安吉拉的春梦
intimate dreams about Angela.
天啊 是的
Yikes. - Yeah.
好吧 听着 你知道从法律上讲
Well, look, you know that legally,
你不能向她透露任何这些内容
you cannot divulge any of that to her.
那是侵犯他的隐私
That's a violation of his privacy.
而且这会让他们两个
And that puts the two of them
陷入极其尴尬的境地
in an incredibly uncomfortable position.
我知道 但这快把我逼疯了
I know, but it's driving me crazy.
韦 韦斯利 我 你知道的
Wha--Wes, I--you know.
在我看来 这归根结底
It seems to me it comes down to
取决于你对自己的婚姻有多自信
how secure you are in your marriage.
他绝不是第一个对你辣妻有想法的男人
He's definitely not the first guy to hit on your hot wife.
当然也不会是最后一个
He certainly won't be the last.
等等
Wait.
你也有过吗
Did you?
我有权保持沉默
I plead the fifth.
好了 这会很棘手
All right. This is not going to be easy.
当加州公路巡警请求支援时
When the CHP calls for mutual aid,
通常是因为情况变得很棘手 即使是在洛杉矶
usually because things have gotten messy, even for LA.
像这样的车祸现场 关键在于
Now, wrecks like these are all about
解决问题和精准度
problem-solving and accuracy.
我们报告里的每个字都必须准确无误
We have to be exact with every word in our reports.
我们的测量不能有偏差 连一英寸都不能差
Our measurements can't be off, not even by an inch.
因为那会改变责任认定
That would mean a change in liability
然后任何一个还算过得去的律师都能利用这一点
and then any half-decent lawyer could use that
来推♥翻♥我们整个调查
to discredit our entire investigation.
这还真有点吓人
That's mildly terrifying.
所以我才让你来负责
Which is why I'm making you primary.
什么
What?
直面你的恐惧 华雷斯警官
Face your fears, Officer Juarez.
你能搞定的
You can handle this.
告诉我你能搞定
Tell me you can handle this.
我 我能搞定
I--I can handle it.
我能搞定
I can handle it.
这活儿可不好干
This is gon' be as fun as putting socks on a rooster.
公路巡警来了
Here come the chippies.
他离我们大概有50英尺远
He's, like, 50 feet away.
他肯定能自己走过来
He for sure could have walked.
下午好 谢谢支援
Afternoon. Thanks for the assist.
需要我们做什么
Where do you want us?
鉴于目前的情况
Given the circumstances,
我们认为这次调查应该由洛杉矶警局主导
we think this should be an LAPD-led investigation.
没问题 那加州公路巡警负责哪块
No problem. - Where will CHP be stationed?
我们会负责出口匝道那边
We'll be helping out at the off-ramp.
哦
Oh.
在阴凉地里
Over in the shade,
为心存感激的市民们疏导拥堵的交通吗
relieving grateful citizens from bumper-to-bumper traffic?
那可真好
That's nice.
我们只想管好高速公路
We just want the freeways
尽快恢复通车
up and running as quickly as possible.
我让华雷斯负责这个案子
I told Juarez she's got primary on this.
真大胆
Bold.
你要么是想现在就毁了她的职业生涯
You either want to end her career right now
要么就是你真的相信她
or you honestly believe in her.
你要我们做什么
What do you want us to do?
好的 首先 我们要确保现场安全并提供援助
OK, well, first thing first, we--we render safety and aid
给所有受害者
to all victims.
这意味着我们的首要任务是
That means that our number one priority is--
为下一辆救护车清出一条路
is clearing a path for the next ambulance.
我得接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
怎么了
What's happening?
你从露西那拿到东西了吗
Were you able to get that stuff from Lucy?
她说午饭时会过来带给我
She was gonna come by here at lunch and bring it to me.
你忘了
You forgot.
是的 对不起
Yeah, sorry.
今天早上有点乱
This morning's been just a little chaotic,
但你待在那别动
but you stay put.
我保证今晚给你送过去
I promise I'll get it to you tonight
最晚明天
or tomorrow at the latest.
好的 注意安全 我爱你
OK, yeah. Stay safe. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
多远了 菜鸟
How far, Boot?
18.6英尺 长官
18.6 feet, sir.
你确定吗 确定 长官
You sure about that? - Positive, sir.
雷德利 多远
Ridley, how far?
呃 20 不 是20.1
Uh, 20--no, that's 20.1--
20.2 它一直在动
20.2--it just keeps-- it keeps moving.
我 哦 我得 我得站稳了
I--oh, I have to-- I have to stand still.
好的
Yeah, OK.
20.2
嘿 下一步做什么
Hey, what's next?
好的 那么现在 你要拍海量的照片
OK, well, now, I mean, now you take a million photos.
确保从各个角度拍下现场
Just make sure you get the scene from every angle.
搜查车辆
You search the cars
寻找任何打开的容器 酒精 毒品
for any open containers, alcohol, drugs.
如果有任何迹象表明是酒驾或毒驾
If there's any indication that this is a DUI,
那性质就完全变了
that changes everything.
好的 明白了吗
OK. - OK?
好的
OK.
安全
Clear.
喂 嘿 嘿
Well, hey, hey.
你拍了车底的照片吗
Did you get pictures from underneath the car
还有俯拍的吗 没有
and above as well? - No.
没有 抱歉 抱歉 是我的错 我
No, sorry, sorry, it's my bad. I--
不 听着
No, listen.
我知道你现在手忙脚乱
I understand there's a lot going on right now,
但我不可能手把手地教你每一步
but I can't be holding your hand every step of the way.
明白
Yeah.
是时候该独♥立♥了 雷德利
Time to take the training wheels off there, Ridley.
你能别说了吗
Can you just lay off?
你根本不知道别人正在经历什么 好吗
You have no idea what anybody's going through, OK?
我高中时的女友死于一场车祸
My girlfriend died in high school in a car accident,
而眼前这一切勾起了我
and this whole thing is bringing up
很多不好的回忆 对不起 兄弟
a lot of bad memories. - I'm sorry, dude.
我不知道
I didn't know.
下次说话前先动动脑子 好吗
Just think next time before you speak, OK?
佩恩警官 你检查过这辆车了吗
Officer Penn, you clear this car?
是的 长官 司机伤势危急
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表