华雷斯 我们出发了
Juarez, we're on the move.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
文中的地质特征
Geological features in the text.
排水特征…
Drainage features...
中位数…
medians...
古德温夫人? 哦
Mrs. Goodwin? - Oh.
如果这是关于丹尼尔的 我告诉过警探
If this is about Daniel, I told the detective
我们已经很多年没说过话了
we haven't spoken in years.
嗯 是也不是
Well, it is, and it isn't.
我没有参与他现在的案子
I am not involved with his current case,
但我需要他提供一些信息
but I need some information from him
来帮助一个家人
to help a family member,
我需要你帮我弄到手
and I need you to get it for me.
我到底为什么要这么做?
Why on Earth would I do that?
好吧 我们知道你还有另一个儿子 基思?
Well, we understand you have another son, Keith?
他跟洛杉矶警♥察♥局有过几次冲突
He's had a few run-ins with the LAPD.
那些都是误会 他是个好孩子
Those were misunderstandings. He's a good kid.
他不像他哥哥
He's not like his brother.
如果碰巧再有
And if there ever happened to be
任何其他误会
any other misunderstandings,
我会在那里帮忙照顾他
I would be there to help look out for him,
在合理范围内
within reason.
他是个信守诺言的人吗?
He a man of his word?
他是我认识的最好的人 如果他能帮忙 他会的
He's the best man I know, and he'll help if he can.
进入私人住♥宅♥的五个条件是什么?
What are the five conditions to enter a private residence?
呃 我们现在就做这个吗?
Uh, are we doing this now?
高风险的情况正是新人
High-stakes situations are exactly when rookies
会忘记自己名字的时候 好的
forget their own names. - Okay.
我需要知道当情况变得危急时你能集中注意力
I need to know that you can focus when things get real.
好吧 好吧 进入私人住♥宅♥的五个条件
Right, well, five conditions to enter a private residence
是同意 紧急追捕 紧急情况
are consent, fresh pursuit, exigent circumstances,
依据搜查令 附带…
pursuant to a warrant, incident to--
新人 我中枪了 好的 我知道这个
Boot, I've been shot! - Okay, I know this one.
嗯 我们在威尔顿和梅尔罗斯
Um, we're on Wilton and Melrose.
最近的医院是圣斯蒂芬医院
Nearest hospital is Saint Stephen.
陈警官警告过你? 不 我不…
Officer Chen warned you? - No, I don't--
在我问之前 你就用通灵术知道答案了?
You psychically knew the answer before I even asked?
也许吧 我想 她还说了什么?
Maybe, I think. - What else did she say?
永远不要把腰带放在浴室门上
Never leave your belt on a bathroom door,
让你的无线电远离爆♥炸♥物
keep your radio away from explosives,
如果你被派去跟一个看起来像懒鬼的警♥察♥
and if you assign me to a cop who seems like a slug,
那可能是一个测试 好的 没关系
it's probably a test. - All right, that's fine.
我只需要变得更有创意
I just have to get more inventive.
是时候了
About time.
是的 邻居们有点脾气暴躁吗?
Yeah, neighbors a little grumpy?
不止一点
More than a little.
你们能接手这里吗?
Can you guys take over here?
我们需要跟挨家挨户搜查的单位会合
We need to fold in with the house to house units.
最后一次目击是在10分钟前
Last sighting was 10 minutes ago,
这里以西12个街区 没问题
12 blocks west of here. - No problem.
我们会架起路障 是的
We'll set up the sawhorses. - Yeah.
好的 帮助塞斯设置路障
All right, help Seth with the barriers.
当然 亲爱的 等等
Sure thing, darlin'. - Hold on.
布拉德福德警长让你叫他“亲爱的”吗?
Does Sergeant Bradford let you call him "darlin'"?
呃 不 女士 抱歉
Uh, no, ma'am. Apologies.
有时德州人的口音…它就是会溜出来
Sometimes the Texas just-- it just slips out.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
嗨 跟塞斯怎么样了?
Hi. How's it going with Seth?
很好 因为你教过他
Great, because you coached him.
我训练了他 你似乎
I trained him, something you don't seem
对佩恩没这么做 “亲爱的”?
to have done with Penn. "Darlin'"?
这种事不会再发生了 当然
That won't happen again. - Sure.
佩恩 你跟我来 亲爱的
Penn, you're with me, darlin'.
雷德利 守住这里 收到
Ridley, hold the line! - Copy that.
别动
Don't move.
我告诉过他这是个坏主意
I told him this was a bad idea.
他是个诱饵
He's a decoy.
嘿 站住
Hey, stop.
塞斯 上车 走
Seth, get in the shop. Let's go!
指挥中心 7-Adam-100 代码三请求支援
Control, 7-Adam-100, Code 3 backup.
正在追捕入室盗窃嫌疑人
In pursuit of a burglary suspect.
黑色夹克 蓝色牛仔裤 沿维多利亚大道向南
Black jacket, blue jeans, south on Victoria Avenue.
与7-Adam-19平行搜索
Parallel grid with 7-Adam-19.
我们在社区的每个出口都设置了路障
We have barricades on every exit to the neighborhood.
他出不去的
He won't be able to get out.
我应该开枪吗?
Should I have fired?
他…他…他有武器 他可能会杀人
He's--he's--he's armed. He could kill someone.
不 听着 他没有构成直接威胁 好吗?
No, look, he wasn't an immediate threat, okay?
这是个复杂的问题
It's a complicated question.
我们可以深入探讨
We can dig into it
等我们把嫌疑人抓捕归案后
after we get the suspect into custody.
关掉警笛
Kill the sirens.
你们听到摩托车发动机的声音了吗?
You guys hear a motorcycle engine?
没有
no
所以要么他离我们足够远 要么他…
So either he's gotten far enough away from us, or he--
扔掉车了 他在那儿
Ditched the bike. - There he is.
站住 徒步追捕
Stop! - Foot pursuit.
嫌疑人穿过公园向北
Suspect headed northbound through the park
朝维多利亚大道方向逃窜
toward Victoria Avenue.
洛杉矶警♥察♥局 站住
LAPD! Stop!
天哪 救命
Oh, my God! Help!
嘿 警♥察♥ 别动
Hey, police! Stay where you are!
嘿 你别动
Hey, you stay where you are.
快点 这边走 这边 这边
Come on, this way. This way. This way.
佩恩 雷德利 不要进入那栋房♥子
Penn, Ridley, do not enter that residence!
守住外♥围♥ 他有枪
Hold the perimeter! - He's got a gun!
退后 否则她就死定了
Stay back, or she's dead!
现在怎么办?
What now?
告诉我
Tell me.
格兰杰劫持了一名人♥质♥ 把她拖进了房♥子
Granger took a hostage, dragged her into the house.
我们的新人跟着他进去了…从侧门
And our rookies went in after him--side gate.
所以 现在不是救一个受害者 而是三个
So, instead of one victim to save, now we got three.
我们需要把他们弄出那栋房♥子
We need to get them out of that house.
我试图阻止他们进去
I tried stopping them from going in.
他们没听? 一切发生得太快了
And they didn't listen? - It all happened so fast.
如果我们用无线电联络 我们可能会暴露他们的位置
If we radio, we risk giving away their position.
那就给他们发该死的短♥信♥
Then send them a damn text.
啊 你弄疼我了
Ah! You're hurting me.
安静
Quiet.
我们刚接到命令要原地待命
We just got orders to stand down.
特警队应该很快就到了
Metro should be here soon.
哦 他们不会进来
Oh, they won't come in
直到他们更好地了解情况
until they get a better sense of the situation,
到那时 她可能已经死了
and by then, she could be dead.
但我们有命令
But we have orders.
你收到了一条短♥信♥ 但你从没看到
You got a text, which you never saw
因为你在拯救世界
because you were saving the day.
我对此感到不舒服
I am not comfortable with that.
好吧好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right.
好吧 那么 呃 让我们折中一下
Well, then, uh, let-- let's split the difference.
我们去侦察一下 然后你就可以回复短♥信♥了
We'll go take a peek, and then you can text back
并附上情况报告 好的 我喜欢这个
with a situation report. - Okay, I like that.
就像 嗯 我们在为特警队侦察
It's like, um, we're doing recon for Metro.
除非有干预的机会
Unless an opportunity to intervene arises.
为什么我觉得它会出现?
And why do I think that it's going to arise?
因为善良的上帝爱我
Because the good Lord loves me.
我呢?他爱我吗?
What about me? Does He love me?
还是我会因为你认为
Or am I going to go get shot because you think
你有神圣的保护而中枪?
you have divine protection?
哪个答案能让你离开这个厨房♥?
Which answer gets you out of this kitchen?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表