等等 维修工来修好无线网了吗
Wait, did the cable guy ever come fix the Wi-Fi?
来了 但他没啥用
Yeah. He was useless.
我跟他说我自己来搞定
I told him I'd handle it.
你搞定了
And did you?
没有
No.
但我会的
But I will.
就是那辆摩托车
That's the bike.
我得走了 什么
I gotta go. - What?
指挥中心 这里是7-Lincoln-13
Control, 7-Lincoln-13.
我需要增援协助定位
I need a couple more units for an ATL.
我发现嫌疑摩托车
I have the suspect motorcycle on the 246,
就在受害者家中
located at the victim's house.
收到 正在调派单位
Copy. Attaching units
协助定位嫌疑人
for an attempt to locate on the 246 suspect.
7-Adam-15五分钟后抵达
7-Adam-15 is five minutes out.
他们建议你等待不要进入
They are advising you wait to enter.
不行 指挥中心
Negative, control.
屋内有紧急情况的迹象
Signs of distress coming from inside.
我正准备进入 请通知支援单位
I'm making entry. Please alert responding units.
警♥察♥
Police!
我进屋了
I'm in the house!
空着手出来
Come out and your hands better be empty!
没事了 你安全了
You're OK. Everything's OK.
指挥中心 7-Lincoln-13呼叫
Control, 7-Lincoln-13.
请求派救护车到我这里
Requesting an RA at my location.
我发现一名女性受害者
I have a female victim.
她半昏迷 仍在呼吸
She's semi-conscious and breathing.
有明显的虐待痕迹
Clear signs of torture.
我
I--
好的 我听到嫌犯从后门逃跑了
OK, I hear the suspect fleeing the house, back door.
我必须留在受害者身边
I--I have to stay with the victim.
我的支援在哪
Where's my backup?
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Put your hands up!
马上
Do it now!
手雷
Grenade!
指挥中心 我们的命案嫌犯已逃离现场
Control, our 187 suspect's fled the scene
他刚想用手榴弹杀了我们
after trying to kill us with a grenade.
黑裤子 黑夹克 条纹头盔
Black pants, black jacket, striped helmet.
请求空中支援和地面增援
Mobilize airship and backup.
你没事吧 - 没事 我气炸了
You OK? - No, I'm pissed off.
躲手雷可不在我们的工作职责里
It's not in our job description to be dodging grenades.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
还行
Eh.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得漂亮 摩托车废了
Nice work disabling the motorcycle.
谢谢
Thank you.
她情况稳定 正送往圣斯蒂芬医院
Uh, she's stable and they're taking her to St. Stephen.
她指认袭击者了吗
Did she identify her attacker?
没有 她当时昏迷不醒 他显然在折磨她
No, she wasn't conscious. He was clearly torturing her.
摩托车登记在麦克·惠勒名下
So the bike is registered to Mac Wheeler,
是维戈·纳什的熟人
known associate of Viggo Nash.
他们多年来一起犯过不少案子
They've pulled a number of jobs together over the years.
看来是闹翻了
I guess they had a falling out.
麦克朝维戈扔了手雷
Mack threw a grenade at Viggo.
为什么不用同样的方式解决他老婆
Why not take out the wife the same way?
可能因为我们拦下了维戈 所以他得仓促行事
Maybe Viggo was a rush job because we pulled him over.
或者他担心维戈会对警♥察♥说什么
Or maybe he's worried about what he'll say to the cops.
很有可能
Seems likely.
哦 诺兰
Oh, Nolan.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
认真的吗
Seriously?
留个纪念嘛
Well, it's for reference.
也为了发群聊
And the group chat.
好了 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
他妻子伤势严重
The wife is in bad shape.
创伤性脑损伤 面部骨折
Traumatic brain injury, broken facial bones,
还有脾脏破裂
and a ruptured spleen.
她短期内没法说话了
She won't be able to talk any time soon.
我会加派双倍警力
I'm gonna double the security detail
在她手术后保护她
once she's out of surgery.
明智之举
That's a good call.
我知道那绝不是我想的那样
I know that is not what I think it is.
他们为什么用那张照片
And why would they use that picture?
只黑诺兰的时候还有趣点
This was more fun when it was just Nolan.
这其实是好消息
Well, this is good news.
我怎么看不出来
I fail to see how.
好吧
OK.
诺兰的公交车广♥告♥越界了
Nolan's bus ad crosses the line.
有趣的是 原本该是个问号♥
Fun fact, it was meant to be a question mark,
但印刷商搞错了 打了个句号♥
but the printer screwed up and put a period instead.
这对我们有利 因为它陈述了
Which is great for us because it states
他所谓的腐♥败♥是事实而非疑问
that his alleged corruption is a fact rather than a question,
一个可以证明是不实的事实
a fact that is provably untrue
而且因为你是公职人员
and, because you're a public officer,
这就构成了书面诽谤 口头诽谤和人格诋毁
is libel, slander, and defamation of character.
你被内务部调查过
You have been investigated by IA.
是啊 而且被证明无罪
Yeah, and exonerated.
这才是重点
Which is the important part.
绝大多数证据都对你有利
The preponderance of evidence is heavily in your favor.
好吧 那我们呢 我们的只是个问题
OK, what about us? Ours is just a question.
是啊 你们的就比较棘手了
Yeah, yours, uh, is--is trickier.
意思是你们无能为力
Meaning there's nothing you can do?
暂时是
For now.
但这能说明幕后黑手的身份 对吧
But it does say something about who's behind this, right?
如果是罪犯
If it's a criminal,
那就是我们三个都抓过的人
it's someone all three of us put away.
我来整理一份名单
I'll start putting together a list.
我会传唤广♥告♥公♥司♥ 查查是谁付的钱
I'll subpoena the advertising company, see who paid for them.
你好
Howdy.
今天的报告
Today's reports.
每个细节都检查过了
Every I dotted, every T crossed.
只需审阅批准即可
Just view and approve.
动作真快
That was fast.
今晚有大计划
You got big plans tonight?
AJ邀请我过去
AJ invited me over.
听起来不错 但是
Yeah, that sounds like fun, but, uh--
无人看管死亡案的报告人
RP on the unattended death case,
我没看到她的陈述笔录
I don't see a transcript of her statement.
那是911报♥警♥电♥话♥
It's a 911 call.
你需要一份单独的陈述
You need a separate statement.
打电♥话♥问 15分钟就能搞定
Do it by phone. It'll take you 15 minutes.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
遇到麻烦了 - 有点
Having trouble? - Yeah, a little.
我累坏了
I'm exhausted.
我懂
Tell me about it.
你脸上怎么了
What happened to your face?
哦 这是第二颗手雷干的
Oh, that was grenade number two.
还有第一颗
There's a grenade number one?
格里尔女士
Ms. Greer.
我们今天有约吗
Did we have something scheduled for today?
没有
No.
我开车回家的时候
Well, I was driving home
看到了一块有你头像的广♥告♥牌
and I saw a billboard with your face on it.
还有一辆公交车
And a bus.
还有出租车顶上的广♥告♥
And an ad on top of the taxi.
不知道那叫什么
I don't know what that's called.
我可以解释
Yeah, I can explain that.
我等不及了
I can't wait.
♪ 耶 ♪
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ 压力来了 ♪
♪ The pressure's on ♪
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表