雪莉在遗嘱里把全部财产都留给了她
Shirley left her an entire fortune in the will.
呵
Huh.
看来她现在请得起好律师了
Well, I guess she can afford a good lawyer now.
准备回家吗
You headed home?
嗯 实际上我准备去买♥♥点吃的
Um, actually, I'm going to pick up some food
然后去医院
and head to the hospital.
我相信詹姆斯和哈珀会希望有人陪的
I'm sure James and Harper would appreciate the company.
其实 我是去陪凯莉的
Actually, I'm going to go sit with Kylie.
我的意思是 整个警局都在关心
I mean, the whole station is rallying around
哈珀和詹姆斯 但我想凯莉可能没人陪
Harper and James, but I don't think Kylie has anyone.
你真该收敛一下你那泛滥的同情心了
You really need to cool it with the compassion.
你这样显得我们其他人很差劲
You're making the rest of us look bad.
这不是比赛 但我显然赢了 所以
It's not a competition, but I am winning, so...
康纳什么都招了
Connor confessed to everything.
凯尔西的嫌疑已经彻底洗清
Kelce has been fully exonerated,
你什么也没捞到
and you have nothing.
哦 我想你误会我了
Oh, I think you misunderstood me.
能了结这整件事 我高兴还来不及呢
I couldn't be happier to have this whole thing behind us.
我们
Us?
是啊 我们都是一边的
Yeah, we're all on the same team.
我们都希望司法系统能公平对待每一个人
We all want a justice system that treats everyone equally.
这跟你的竞选活动无关吗
And this had nothing to do with your campaign?
当然无关
Of course not.
我真希望她赢不了
I really hope she doesn't win.
那是明天的问题了
That's tomorrow's problem.
今晚 我要回家
Tonight, I'm going home.
我能跟你一起回去吗
Any chance I could join you?
安吉拉绝对不会原谅我
Angela's never going to forgive me
隐瞒了那个吻的事
for keeping the kiss a secret.
韦斯利 最多也就两个小时
Wesley, it was two hours max.
她可是很较真的
She's very strict.
我可以把沙发让给你睡
I would offer you my couch,
但我不想
but I don't want to.
看来我只能硬着头皮面对了
I guess I'll have to face the music.
祝你好运
Good luck.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我看到薇薇安走了 - 事情解决了
I saw Vivian leaving. - It's done.
她不追究了
She's not pursuing charges,
而且我让哈珀立即复职了
and I'm reinstating Harper effective immediately.
那真是个好消息
That is good news.
我正要去医院
I'm on my way to the hospital
接贝利
to pick up Bailey.
介意我把这消息告诉哈珀吗
Do you mind if I tell Harper?
当然
Be my guest.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ 厌倦了与你冷战不休 ♪
♪ I'm tired of fighting the civil war with you ♪
♪ 所以别再打扰 ♪
♪ So don't you call ♪
♪ 别 ♪
♪ Don't you ♪
嘿 我没打扰吧
Hey, am I intruding?
没有 我刚才在闭目养神
No, I was just resting my eyes.
他们带詹姆斯去拍X光了
They took James for X-rays.
对 嗯 我有东西给你
Right. Uh, I have something for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有件事我得一吐为快
And I have something I need to get off my chest.
看到詹姆斯和凯莉接吻的目击者是我
I was the witness who saw James and Kylie kiss.
我早就知道了
I already knew that.
你知道
You did?
是啊 薇薇安把你供出来了
Yeah, Vivian threw you under the bus.
而且你那份愧疚简直都写在脸上了
And the guilt was just radiating off of you.
我当时很想告诉你 但是枪击案发生后
I wanted to tell you so bad, but then after the shooting--
我知道 那是正在调查的谋杀案
I know it was an active murder investigation.
我明白
I get it.
所以 你们俩没事了
So are you--are you two good?
他说她吻了他 然后他推开了她
He said that she kissed him and he pushed her away.
我相信他
And I believe him.
那就好 好
OK, good, good.
哦 这件事真的压得我喘不过气
Oh, that was really weighing on me.
不是说今天的主角是我 但我只是
Not that today is about me, but I just--
我真的 我真的不喜欢对你说谎
I really--I really did not like having to lie to you.
你是 这话说出来可能有点傻
You are-- and this is going to sound
但你就是我的英雄
goofy when I say it out loud,
在很大程度上是这样
but you are in no small way my hero.
这不只是因为你帮我
And that's not just because you've helped me out
摆脱过一些真正的困境 而是因为
of some really tough spots, but because there's just--
无论是作为警♥察♥ 母亲 还是作为一个人
there's just no one better as a cop, as a mom,
都无人能及
and as a human.
你就是
You just...
我知道你今天过得很糟糕
I know you had a hell of a day,
一想到我还以任何方式给你添了乱 我就很难受
and I just hate that I was in any way a part of that.
谢谢你这么说
I appreciate that.
好吧 嗯
OK, um...
如果你需要任何帮助 别犹豫
if you need anything, do not hesitate.
我十二分钟之内就能赶回来
I can be back here under 12 minutes.
约翰
John.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你真是太贴心了
This is really sweet of you,
但我想我从这里可以自己走
but I think I can walk from here.
别听她的
Do not listen to her.
从这里交给我吧
I will take it from here.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
你们太大惊小怪了
You are overreacting.
我只是脱水了而已
I was dehydrated.
哦 我这么做可不是因为担心你
Oh, I'm not doing this because I was worried.
不 绝对不是
No, definitely not.
不不不 我这么做
No, no, no. I'm doing this
是为了盯紧我的竞争对手
to keep an eye on the competition.
我听说你躺在床上就端掉了一个制毒窝点
I heard that you busted a meth lab from your bed.
主要是瑟琳娜的功劳
It was mostly Celina.
不过我的确觉得我有资格领警♥察♥退休金了
But I do think I qualify for a police pension.
我会去查查
I'll look into it.
再给我一个警徽
And one of those badges I can flash
超速被拦下的时候可以亮一下
when I get pulled over for speeding.
你经常因为超速被拦下吗
How often do you get pulled over for speeding?
从来没有
Not at all.
也就几次而已 合情合理
A small, reasonable amount of times.
不如我们还是记住
How about we remember
我晕倒时你有多担心吧
how worried you were when I passed out?
我们就记住那个瞬间吧
Let's hold on to that.
好吧
Right.
靠
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表