好了 各位 安静一下
Okay, everyone, settle down.
我来介绍一下中威尔希尔区的
I'd like to introduce Mid-Wilshire's
新任警长 陈露西
newest sergeant, Lucy Chen.
大家好 很高兴认识各位
Hi. It's nice to meet you all.
陈警长将加入我们的夜班组
Sergeant Chen will join us on night shift.
她将负责54号♥小队
She'll be in charge of Team 54.
梦幻小队 没错
Dream Team, what?
好了 都安静
All right, settle down.
霍尔警官 我相信你会给予新警长
Officer Hall, I trust you'll give your new sergeant
她应得的尊重
the respect that she's earned.
当然了 长官
Oh, you know it, boss.
很高兴终于有靠谱的来管事了 陈警长
Happy to have a new grown-up in charge, Sergeant Chen.
嗯 谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我很期待加入梦幻小队
I'm eager to join the Dream Team
并尽快进入状态
and hit the ground running.
♪ 失控的列车疾驰向前 ♪
♪ I'm on a lost train going faster than I'd like ♪
待命单位 911未知情况
Pending units, 911 unknown,
斯坦利街2468号♥
2468 Stanley.
回拨无应答 待命单位注意
Hang up on callback. Pending units.
指挥中心 Lincoln-300 我就在附近
Control, Lincoln-300, I'm right around the corner.
我来处理该任务
Attach me to that.
指挥中心 Lincoln-300 代码4
Control, Lincoln-300, Code 4.
是小孩在玩座机
Child playing with the landline.
收到 代码4
Copy, Code 4.
♪ 糟透了 ♪
♪ So bad ♪
待命单位 415警情 波美罗餐厅外斗殴
Pending units, 4-15, fight outside Pomelo Diner.
两名男子发生肢体冲突
Two men in a physical.
Lincoln-300 前往处理
Lincoln-300 attach.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ 迷失在虚无中 ♪
♪ Lost, lost without ♪
指挥中心 Lincoln-300 代码4
Control, Lincoln-300, Code 4.
所有嫌疑人均已离开
All suspects GOA.
收到 波美罗餐厅嫌疑人已离开
Copy. Suspects gone at Pomelo Diner.
待命单位 无声警报
Pending units, silent alarm.
威尔考克斯街11201号♥
11201 Wilcox.
Lincoln-300 前往处理
Lincoln-300 attach.
♪ 眼前一切 ♪
♪ Before my eyes ♪
Lincoln-300 威尔考克斯街11201号♥ 误报 代码4
Lincoln-300, Code 4, false alarm, 11201 Wilcox.
♪ 一切如旧 ♪
♪ And it don't change not a thing ♪
指挥中心 请求电♥话♥联♥系♥
Control, can you give me a 10-21?
收到 正在为你接通
Copy, incoming.
我的小队没有响应呼叫
Hey, my team is not showing up to calls,
而且电脑显示他们都在同一个地方
and my computer shows them all at one location.
能检查一下GPS系统是否正常
Can you check that the GPS system is working
并确认派往那里的最后一个任务是什么吗
and confirm that the last call dispatched to there?
当然
Of course.
GPS状态和呼叫记录已发送至你的终端
I'll send the GPS status and call history to your box.
谢谢
Thank you.
♪ 无尽迷失 ♪
♪ Lost, lost without ♪
警长驾到
Sergeant on deck!
你们一整晚都在这里吗
You guys have been here the whole time?
睡觉
Sleeping?
说清楚 我可没睡
To be clear, I wasn't sleeping.
因为你是望风的
Because you're the lookout.
现在我明白为什么叫你们梦幻小队了
Now I know why you're called the Dream Team.
嘿 嗨
Hey. - Hey.
早上好
Good morning.
给你的
For you.
对我来说 现在是喝酒时间
For me, it is wine-o-clock.
难熬的一天吗
Tough day?
该说是一晚
Night?
没错 两者都是
Yes, to both.
天啊 没想到我这么累
Man, I can't believe how exhausted I am
才上了一个夜班
after only one night shift.
简直了
Like--
至少当上警长可以指挥别人了
At least you're a sergeant now, bossing people around?
差远了
Hardly.
你知道吗 他们自称梦幻小队
You know--you know, they call themselves the Dream Team
是因为他们整晚都在做梦
because they sleep all night?
哦 那可真糟
Oh, yikes.
我相信你总有办法激励他们的
Well, I know you'll find a way to motivate them.
嗯
Mm.
室友问题 说
Hey, roomie question. - Yeah.
我是不是会更常看到提姆了
I mean, should I expect to see Tim around more often?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
没什么 就是随便问问
Well, I mean, no, nothing.
只是我们可能得排个时间表
It's just that, I mean, we might wanna make a schedule.
罗杰在巡演期间还好
With Rodge on tour, we're fine for now.
但我们可能会遇到热水不够用的问题
I mean, but we might run into hot water issues.
你是默认我和提姆复合了吗
Are you just assuming that Tim and I are back together?
你是警长 他也是警长
You're a sergeant, he's a sergeant.
问题解决了
Problem solved.
我们之间还有很多其他问题
There were a lot of other problems.
我们还需要一次认真的谈话
And we still need to have a serious conversation
才有可能继续发展
before anything more can happen.
好吧 那你还在等什么
Right. So what are you waiting for?
我们的排班完全错开了
We're on opposite schedules.
我醒着的时候 露西睡着了 反之亦然
You know, when I'm awake, Lucy's asleep, and vice versa.
那是借口
That's a lie.
你们换班的时候能见到
You cross over at shift changes.
想找时间总能找到
You could find the time if you wanted to.
我当然想
Of course I want to.
只是 我不想给她压力
It's just... I don't wanna pressure her.
我试着尊重一个事实
You know, I'm trying to be respectful of the fact
那就是我伤了她的心
that I'm the one who broke her heart.
你可能会再次伤了她的心
Well, you might break it again
如果你让她等太久的话
if you leave her hanging too long.
嘿
Hey.
那是什么
What's that?
哦 这是我的奥斯卡追踪墙
Oh, this is my wall of Oscar.
不过没把它挂在墙上
Only it's not up on a wall,
不然就成了疯子墙了
because then it'd be a crazy wall.
我不疯 我只是
And I'm not crazy, I'm just--
痴迷吗 对
Obsessed? - Yeah.
没有 呃 算是吧
No. Well, yeah.
奥斯卡·哈钦森是世上最坏的人
This--Oscar Hutchinson is the worst person in the world.
我必须把他送进监狱
I just need him behind bars.
我觉得这想法不疯狂
I don't find that to be irrational.
确实不疯狂
It's not.
但每次我一走 你都会把它拿出来
But do you pull this out and stare at it
盯着看吗
every time I leave the house?
没有
No.
当然没有
No.
我只是每当执法数据库
I just--whenever I get a hit
有匹配信息时 我就拿出来
from one of the law enforcement databases, I pull it out,
然后更新到奥斯卡图表上
and I add it to the Oscar chart.
那今天的警报是什么
Well, what was today's alert?
哦 萨尔·戴托昨天
Oh, Sal Detto was murdered yesterday
在巴斯托一家汽车旅馆被杀了
at a motel in Barstow.
萨尔和奥斯卡在90年代末
Sal and Oscar used to be running buddies
曾经是一伙的
back in the late '90s.
他们是一个三人团伙 在拉斯维加斯一家珠宝店
They were part of a three-man crew that stole $10 million
抢了价值千万美元的钻石
worth of diamonds from a jewelry store in Las Vegas.
但如果奥斯卡有那笔钱
But if Oscar had that kind of cash,
为什么不去哪个海滩享福呢
why wasn't he living on a beach somewhere?
因为当他们开车返回洛杉矶时
Because when the crew was on their way back to Los Angeles,
警♥察♥盯上了他们
the cops caught on to them.
于是他们分头躲了起来
So they split up, managed to hide out.
奥斯卡逃了 但萨尔·戴托被捕了
Oscar escaped, but Sal Detto was arrested,
团伙的第三名成员雷吉·阿科斯塔也是
as was the third member of the crew, Reggie Acosta.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表