《菜鸟老警》前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie."
嘿 所以我发了条冲动的短♥信♥
Hey! - So I sent a reckless text.
还冲动短♥信♥呢 这算刑事共谋了
Reckless text? That's criminal conspiracy!
你居然在生我的气 这简直让我惊呆了
The fact that you are mad at me kind of blows my mind.
你不但不体谅我 反而指责我
The fact that you are judging me
这才让我难以置信
instead of empathizing is blowing mine.
你要搬家 算是吧
You're moving? - Kind of.
铁锤之所以叫铁锤
The Hammer is called the Hammer
就是因为他喜欢干架
because he likes to fight
而他最喜欢找警♥察♥干架
and there's no one he loves to fight more than cops.
多谢 不客气
Thanks. - You're welcome.
我们不该这样 我知道
We shouldn't. - I know.
早上好
Good morning.
谢谢大家能来
Thanks, everyone, for being here.
最难的一步就是能来这里 而我们都做到了
The hardest step is showing up, and we got that one down.
是啊
Yeah.
谁想先开始
Who wants to start?
蒂姆
Tim?
有什么想说的吗
What's on your mind?
我想 我把和露西的事搞砸了
I messed up with Lucy, I think.
情人节确实很难熬
Well, Valentine's Day is tough.
你看 最近我们关系一直挺稳固的
Look, things have been solid between us recently.
我 我真的
You know, I--I--I really--
我真的觉得我已经重新赢得了她的信任
I really feel like I'd earned my way back in.
不管是私下还是工作上
You know? Both on a personal and professional level.
结果
And then...
我们最后去了酒店房♥间 而我
we ended up in this hotel room, and I--
我当时就知道这不是个好主意
I knew it was a bad idea in the moment,
知道自己太自私了
that I was being selfish.
就是
You know, that--
我还没下够功夫
That I hadn't finished doing the work
去弥补我造成的伤害
to fix what I had broke.
我就是 控制不住自己
I just--I couldn't help myself.
我这么说是为你好
This is said with love...
但你总是在说 我怎么样
but you're using a lot of "I" language.
我感觉怎样 我做了什么
I felt this, I did that.
但露西也是自愿的吧
But Lucy was a willing participant, yes?
当然
Yeah, of course.
那你为什么要否定她的自主选择呢
Then why are you taking away her agency?
如果这是个错误
If this was a mistake,
那也是你们共同犯下的
then it's one you made together.
菜鸟生涯最后一天
Last day as a rookie!
哦 抱歉 我只是太激动了
Oh, no, I'm sorry. It's just--it's very exciting.
没错 确实很棒
Yeah, no, it--it is awesome.
我感觉你话里有话
Oh, I-- I sense a but in there.
很高比例的菜鸟警员
You know, a high percentage of rookies
最后一天都会出状况
suffer a setback on their last day,
所以你必须保持专注 别分心
so you just gotta stay on top of it and don't get distracted.
你这话可真扫兴
Well, that's certainly taking the fun out of it.
不 抱歉 这确实是件了不起的事
No, no. I'm sorry. It--it is amazing.
新口红
New lipstick.
你今天妆容比平时精致
You're a little bit more, uh, made up than usual.
怎么回事
What's happening?
没什么 换换风格而已
Nothing. I'm just switching it up a bit.
别动 干嘛 别闹
Stop! - What? Come on.
也许我也该换换风格
Maybe I should too.
别
No.
保持现状
Stay the course.
明天我就可以放飞自我了
Tomorrow I can go crazy.
等我不再是菜鸟的时候
Tomorrow, when I'm no longer a rookie.
♪ 我会为你赢得胜利 ♪
♪ Oh, I'm gonna win for you ♪
♪ 就像你期待的那样 ♪
♪ Like I know you want me to do ♪
撑住啊 兄弟
Hang in there, man.
好
Okay.
我们挺你 老大
We got your back, big dog.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么回事
What's happening?
大家都听说你和贝莉吵架了
Everybody's heard you and Bailey are fighting.
警♥察♥比初中生还爱八卦
Cops gossip more than middle schoolers.
第一次婚姻就当是练手
First marriage is just a trial run.
离婚不丢人 每个警♥察♥都经历过
There's no shame in divorce. Every cop goes through this.
行了 这不是我第一次结婚
Okay, it's not my first marriage.
我们也没要离婚 只是吵架而已
And we're not getting divorced. It--it's just a fight.
是吗
Uh-huh.
我前三次离婚 都是找这位律师办的
I used this guy for my last three divorces.
你结过几次婚
How many times have you been married?
这十年 才三次
This decade? Just three.
你留着吧 我用不上
You keep that. I don't think I'll be needing it.
否认阶段 我懂
Denial. I get it.
坚强点
Stay strong.
太扯了 夫妻都会吵架
This is ridiculous. Couples fight.
虽然这次吵得挺凶
I mean, granted, it's a bad one.
但还没完
But it's not over.
好极了
Great.
我感觉你不信我
I feel like you don't believe me.
感觉你自己都不信
Feel like you don't believe yourself.
可能吧 只是
Yeah, I don't know. It's just--
这事太占我脑子了
God, it's taking up so much space in my brain.
我得转移下注意力
I just gotta get of my head.
知道我怎么排解吗
You know what helps me?
暴♥力♥ 行动
Violence? - Action.
去执行几个重罪逮捕令 找点麻烦
Pull some felony warrants, get in trouble.
保证你没空想那些烦心事
Last thing you'll be thinking about is a personal woe.
是吗 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
你和卡米拉本来就不是一路人
I mean, you and Camilla were on completely different paths.
分开对谁都好 我知道
It's clearly for the best. - I know.
但我的问题跟你比起来都不算事
But my problems right now are minor in comparison to yours.
你的癌症治疗怎么样了 兄弟
How's the cancer treatment going, my brother?
目前为止还好
So far, so good.
你确定准备好上岗了吗 菜鸟
You sure you're ready to be here, Boot?
是的 长官 谢谢您问起
Uh, yes, sir. Thanks for asking.
我问你不是出于关心
I'm not asking to be kind.
我问是因为如果你无法胜任
I'm asking because if you're not up to the task,
就会让你教官的生命陷入危险
you put the life of your TO in jeopardy.
不 长官 我 是的 长官
Uh, no, sir. I--I--uh, yes, sir.
我的意思是 我准备好了 绝不会让她失望
I mean I am good to go and I will not let her down.
你最好别让她失望 否则我们俩就有麻烦了
Make sure you don't, or we're going to have problems.
你来这么早
You're here early.
有时候当哈珀警探
Sometimes being Detective Harper
比当妈妈轻松多了
is easier than being Mama.
或者当妻子
Or Mrs.
是啊 最近这个身份尤其难当
Yes, that one is really tough right now.
关于警务工作的不断争吵 让我筋疲力尽
The constant arguing over policing is wearing me out.
哈珀 一号♥审讯室找你
Harper, you're needed in Interrogation One.
什么事 -不知道
For what? - No idea.
我只是来传个话
That's just the message I was given.
好吧
Okay.
这 呃
What--uh--
为什么
why?
我们今早本来要谈谈的
We were supposed to talk this morning,
结果你趁我没醒就溜了
and you left before I woke up.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是最近手头的案子实在太多了
I just--I have a really heavy caseload right now.
妮拉 你手头的案子一直都很多
Nyla, you always do.
但当初是你
But you're the one
先对我们的关系敲响了警钟
who raised the red flag about our relationship
说我们的工作会让我们的婚姻
and how our jobs make our marriage
有时变得更加艰难 然而
that much more difficult sometimes, and yet,
你却一直在回避这个问题
you've been avoiding talking about it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表