真希望我们是在喝美式咖啡时见面
Wish it was over a caffé americano,
可惜是在这种场合
but here we are.
嗨 很高兴见到你
Hi, nice to see you.
呃 谁先说
Uh, who wants to start?
我来吧
I will.
正如我跟加尔萨说的
As I told Garza,
很明显 我们有一个在逃的第二名连环杀手
it seems clear that we have a second serial killer at large.
哈里森·诺瓦克一直急于
Harrison Novak has been falling all over himself
为他的杀戮邀功
to take credit for his kills,
但当我们发现那些尸体时 他似乎真的被吓到了
but he seemed genuinely shocked when we uncovered those bodies.
你觉得他知道第二个杀手是谁吗
You think he knows who the second killer is?
也许吧 但感觉不太可能
Maybe, but it feels unlikely.
我同意奈拉
I agree with Nyla.
诺瓦克似乎完全被那些尸体搞懵了
Novak seemed totally thrown by the bodies
而且担心这个杀手会抢了他的风头
and worried that this killer would somehow overshadow him.
好的 那我们的第一步是什么
OK, so what's our first step?
我这边是先对所有受害者进行全面尸检
Mine is a thorough examination of all the victims,
这需要几天 甚至几周的时间
which will take days, if not weeks.
短期内 我们需要设法找出
In the short-term, we need to try to figure out
两个杀手之间的联♥系♥
a connection between the two killers.
好吧 假设哈珀的直觉是对的
Well, let's say Harper's intuition is right,
诺瓦克不知道第二个杀手的身份
and Novak doesn't know the identity of the second killer.
我是说 这不可能是巧合
I mean, it can't be a coincidence
二号♥杀手用了同样的绿色防水布来埋葬受害者
that number two used the same green tarp to bury his victims.
他显然是借用了诺瓦克的埋尸地 对吧
He's clearly piggybacking off of Novak's burial site, right?
这表明二号♥杀手
Which would indicate that killer number two
是想借诺瓦克的罪行来掩盖自己的罪行
is trying to hide his crimes inside Novak's.
这跟哈里森·诺瓦克完全相反
Which is the complete opposite of Harrison Novak,
他是个渴望获得关注的杀手
a killer who's desperate for recognition.
二号♥杀手是怎么知道埋尸地点的
How did number two know about the burial site?
我是说 他们肯定在某个地方有过交集 对吧
I mean, they must have crossed paths somewhere, right?
理论上是
Theoretically,
但连从哪开始找的头绪都没有
but without even the slightest hint of where to start looking,
我们这无异于在无边无际的草堆里
we're talking about an infinitely large haystack
找一根小小的针
hiding a very small needle.
希望我没有打扰
I hope I'm not interrupting,
但我或许能帮你们把草堆缩小一点
but I might have a smaller haystack for you to search.
我翻了翻哈里森·诺瓦克案卷里的笔记
I dug through my notes from the Harrison Novak case file.
我们第一次见面时 他提到他曾
When we first met, he mentioned that he had spent some time
在一家精神病院待过一段时间
in a psychiatric facility.
案卷里没有这个记录
That wasn't in this file.
嗯 他那时15岁
Well, he was 15.
是自愿入院 不是因为犯罪
Voluntary admission, not criminal.
哪家精神病院 韦斯特维尤 在查茨沃斯
Which facility? - Westview, out in Chatsworth.
我们去过那里 院长很难搞
We've been there before. Director's a pill.
我们去跟她谈谈
We'll go talk to her.
麻烦你加急办张搜查令可以吗
Do you mind expediting a warrant?
除非逼不得已 她什么都不会给我们的
She's not going to give us anything unless she has to.
好的 包在我身上
Yeah, consider it done.
你应该知道 不是每个精神病患者
You do know not everyone suffering from mental illness
都是连环杀手吧
is a serial killer?
当然 但我们的确刚逮捕了一个
Of course, but we did just arrest one,
而他15年前就在这家机构接受过治疗
and he was treated at this facility 15 years ago.
所以我们来这里不只是因为听说
So we're not just here because we heard
这里的员工有多亲切
how personable the staff is.
是 听着 我们知道这是个敏感话题
Yeah, listen, we know that this is a sensitive subject,
但大多数连环杀手都患有某种精神病
but most serial killers suffer from some sort of psychosis
或反♥社♥会♥人格障碍
or antisocial personality disorder.
不错 你是从哪本心理学入门教材里看来的
Nice. Which Psychology 101 book did you pull that from?
我快要把她送进另一种医院了
I'm about to put her in a different kind of hospital.
恕我直言
With all due respect,
我们刚从野地里挖出了十几具尸体
we just pulled more than a dozen bodies out of a field.
现在 我们有法♥院♥命令调取你们的病人记录
And now we have a court order for your patient records.
要么你现在就让我们查阅这些记录
Either you give us access to those records now
要么等你在监狱里过完周末再说
or later, after you've spent the weekend in jail.
你知道患有精神疾病的人
Are you aware of people suffering from mental illness
实际上更有可能成为暴♥力♥犯罪的受害者吗
are actually more likely to be victims of violent crime?
是的 但这跟眼下的情况无关
Yes, but that's not relevant at this moment.
所以你是要给我们当时跟诺瓦克一起
So are you going to give us the list of patients and staff
在这里的病人和员工名单 还是不给
who were here with Novak or not?
整理需要一些时间
It'll take a while to assemble.
你有12个小时
You have 12 hours.
而且我们不给宽限期
And we don't do grace periods.
我刚才真以为你要动手打她了
I really thought you were going to hurt her there
我也是
for a minute. - Me, too.
而且你刚才也没怎么扮白脸啊
And you weren't exactly playing good cop either.
管用就行
Whatever gets the job done.
什么
What?
同样的绿色防水布 你想进去看看吗
Same green tarp? You wanna go in?
而不是叫一百个警♥察♥来替我们干吗
As opposed to calling in 100 cops to do it for us?
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
No guts, no glory.
指挥中心 这里是洛佩兹警探
Control, this is Detective Lopez.
哈珀和我在跟进调查 现场代码6
Harper and I are code six on a follow-up
地点是韦斯特维尤精神病院
at Westview Psychiatric Hospital.
派一队支援过来 以防万一
Start up another unit in case we come across anything.
收到 警探
Copy that, Detective.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好了
Ready.
呃
Ugh.
你没事吧
You OK?
没事 我只是后悔没穿对鞋
Yeah, I'm just regretting my choice of footwear.
真不敢相信他们还留着这些设备
I can't believe they still have all this equipment.
你永远不知道什么时候
You never know when lobotomies
脑前额叶切除术又会流行起来
will come back in style.
这里写着什么东西
There's something written here.
也许是以前的病人写的
Maybe from an old patient?
我觉得这场景我好像在电影里看过
I feel like I've seen this movie before.
是啊 但他们可没枪
Yeah, but they didn't have guns.
指挥中心 情况升级
Control, the situation is escalating.
再派几队支援 代码3
Attach a few more units. Code three.
Code 3:使用警灯和警笛的紧急呼叫(全速赶往现场)
收到 警探
Copy that, Detective.
我现在后悔的不只是选错鞋了
I am starting to regret more than just my shoe choice.
不入虎穴 焉得虎子 记得吗
No guts, no glory, remember?
那不公平 用我的豪言壮语来将我的军
That's not fair, using my bravada against me.
警♥察♥
Police!
站住 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
救命 他要回来了
Help me. He's coming back!
你必须带我离开这里
You have to get me out of here.
他会杀了我们的
He's going to kill us.
还有别人吗 他还抓了别人吗
Are there others? Does he have someone else?
我不知道 求你了
I don't know. Please!
他现在需要医疗救助
He needs medical attention now.
好的 带他去安全的地方
All right. Go get him to safety.
这家伙交给我
I got this guy.
快走
Come on.
哦 我的腿
Oh, my legs.
我的腿
My legs.
奈拉
Nyla!
这边
Here.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
不好 他给我注射了什么东西
No. He injected me with something.
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
好的 撑住
OK, hang on.
救护车在路上了
There's an ambulance on the way.
我是洛佩兹
This is Lopez.
韦斯特维尤地下室有警员受伤
Officer down, Westview basement.
意识清醒有呼吸 但被注射了某种
Conscious and breathing, but injected with some type
麻痹剂 腿部无法动弹
of paralytic and can't move her legs.
我们需要急救人员马上下来
We need those EMTs down here now.
收到 警探 他们在路上了
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表