Come out slowly.
让我看到你的手
Show me your hands.
救救我
Help me.
救命
Help me!
我抓着你 好吗
I got you, all right?
你会安全的 好吗
You're going to be safe, all right?
我抓着你 我带你出去
I got you. I'm going to get you out of here.
我带你出去
I'm going to get you out of here.
好的
All right.
我抓着你 我抓着你
I got you. I got you.
来吧 准备好了吗
All right, come on. Ready?
没事 我抓着你 我抓着你
All right, I got you. I got you.
我抓着你 好吗 走吧
I got you, all right? Let's go.
我抓着你 我抓着你 我抓着你
I got you. I got you. I got you.
我抓着你
I got you.
你会没事的
You're going to be all right.
我们都会没事的
We gonna be all right.
啊
Augh!
我找到她了 洛佩兹 洛佩兹
I found her! Lopez! Lopez!
醒醒 嘿 嘿 嘿 醒醒
Wake up. Hey, hey, hey, wake up.
来吧 醒醒
Come on. Wake up.
我们得离开这儿 来吧
We got to get out of here. Come on.
我醒了 这是哪 - 起来
I'm up. Where's the-- - Get up.
我们在哪儿 格拉瑟在哪儿
Where--where are we? Where's Glasser?
来吧 来吧 走
Come on, come on. Let's go.
格拉瑟在这儿 他在楼下
Glasser's here! He's down here!
我抓住格拉瑟了
I got Glasser!
在楼下
Downstairs!
放下武器
Drop it!
立刻
Now!
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
抓到你了
I got ya.
好的
All right.
现在不笑了 是吗
You're not smiling now, are you?
火势到处都是 我们得马上走 现在
Fire's everywhere. We got to go now, right now.
走
Move!
我跟你说了我们会成功的
I told you we'd make it.
那是因为我逼你来的
Only because I made you.
我知道水弹可能会伤到他们
I know the water drop might injure them,
但被活活烧死必死无疑
but burning alive will kill them.
总台 7-Adam-100 我们已解除警报
Control, 7-Adam-100, we are code four.
等等
Hold on.
7-Adam-100请重复
7-Adam-100, please repeat.
警报解除
We are code four.
重复 警报解除
I repeat, code four.
我们需要搭个便车
We could use a ride.
收到 救援马上到
Copy that. Help's on the way.
你脸上有东西
You got a little something.
哦 你还会开老爸式玩笑吗 真的吗
Oh, you got dad jokes? Really?
你抓到他了 - 是的 我们抓到他了 结束了
You got him. - Yeah, we got him. It's over.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我可以准备审讯室了
I can get the interrogation room ready.
如果别人想审他 那很好
Well, if someone else wants to question him, then great,
但我今天下班了
but I am done for the day.
真的 - 是的
Really? - Yes.
我要休完我所有的假期
And I am taking all my vacation days.
很高兴听到这个消息
Happy to hear it.
哇哦
Whoa.
听说你们抓了格拉瑟
Heard you guys arrested Glasser.
是的 抓了个现行
Yeah. Caught him in the act.
我以为你在家带孩子
Thought you were on baby duty?
哦 我们的保姆终于来了
Oh, our sitter finally showed up.
这是亮片吗 - 哦 是的
Is that glitter? - Oh, yeah.
你应该看看那房♥子
You should see the house.
我们得把它烧了重新开始
We're going to have to burn it down, start over.
嗯
Mm.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有时间吗
Um, do you got a sec--
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you about something?
可以
Yeah.
你和詹姆斯关系很近 对吧
You and James, you're--you're close, right?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
我 嗯
Well, I, um...
我早些时候在中心看到他和另一个女人接吻
I saw him kissing another woman earlier at the center.
不会吧 - 是的
No. - Yeah.
所以 我
I mean, so I--
我得告诉哈珀 对吧
I have to tell Harper, right?
我的话 会先给詹姆斯一个坦白的机会
I mean, I would give James a chance to come clean first.
告诉他你知道了 给他24小时告诉哈珀
Tell him that you know and give him 24 hours to tell Harper,
否则你就去说
or you will.
你知道 他可能更容易接受
You know, he'd probably take this a lot better
从一个亲密的朋友那里听到 - 不
coming from a close friend. - No.
不行 绝不可能 这是你的问题
No, not a chance. This is your problem.
我的问题是 我他妈怎么才能不告诉我老婆
My problem is, how the hell do I not tell my wife
这次谈话的内容
about this conversation?
哦
Oh.
抱歉 - 嗯哼
Sorry. - Uh-huh.
♪ 有些事始终横亘 ♪
♪ There's something standing ♪
嘿 我以为我们会死在那儿
Hey, I thought we were going to die out there.
我也是
Me too.
有那样的经历
Having an experience like that
真的能让你的 priorities 更加清晰
really just crystallizes your priorities.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
是啊 我早就知道自己该先做什么
Yeah, my priorities were already clear.
我一直在说 但我必须
I keep talking about it, but I have to--
我必须认真起来了 你知道吗
I have to get serious, you know.
我需要在事业上
I need to move forward
有所突破
in my career.
是啊 是啊 我同意
Yeah. Yeah, I-I agree.
你知道 嗯
You know, um...
我一直在考虑参加警长考试
I've been thinking about taking the sergeant's exam.
是吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
我的意思是 如果你通过了
Well, I mean, if you pass,
我就不再是你的上司了
then I wouldn't be your supervisor anymore.
这倒是个好主意
That's a good point.
我还没想过这个
I hadn't thought of that.
我有一些很好的备考录音带
I've got some excellent books on tape.
我可以 帮你学习 - 哦
I could, uh, help you study. - Oh.
嗯 考试还要几个月
Well, the test isn't for another few months,
但早点开始总是好的
but it's always good to get a head start.
谢天谢地你们没事
Oh, thank God you guys are okay.
你们 你比没事还好
You're-- you're better than okay.
就好像什么都没发生过一样
It's like nothing even happened.
是啊 吸了点烟
Yeah, smoke inhalation and, like, a lifetime
还有一辈子的噩梦素材 但除此之外
of nightmare fuel, but other than that...
是的 好 不好 但我
Yeah, good. Bad, but I--
很好
Good.
嗯 是的 我跟国家气象局吵了一架
Um, yeah, I got into it with the National Weather Service.
我大吵了一架
I did some serious yelling.
他们没有更新火势
The fact that they didn't update us that the fire
已经改变方向是不可接受的
had--had shifted is unacceptable.
抱歉 道路不安全 他们没告诉我们
I'm sorry. The road wasn't safe, they didn't tell us?
是啊 太不可思议了 对吧
Yeah. It's unbelievable, right?
有人得为此被解雇
I--somebody's got to get fired over this.
我会跟进的 确保他们这么做
I'll follow up, make sure they do.
不 我觉得没必要
No, I-I don't think that's necessary.
我把他们吓得半死
I put the fear of God in them.
嗯
Um...
不管怎样 我只是来 我只是来确认一下我的教官
anyways, I'm just here-- I'm just checking on my T.O.
我得回警局了
I got to get back to the station.
格雷需要我
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表