前情提要
"奎里达·安吉拉,在我的国家,
- Previously on "The Rookie"...
- "Querida Angela, in my country,
我们在婴儿的手腕上系了一条红丝带,
we tie a red ribbon around the baby's wrist
以抵御邪恶。
to ward off evil."
在你知道之前,我会离开这里。不,你不会。
I'll be out of here before you know it. No, you won't.
如果你愿意,你可以对自己撒谎...
You can lie to yourself about it if you want...
就像你对Diego撒谎一样。
just like you lied to yourself about Diego.
Diego!
Diego!
你看起来很棒。
You look amazing.
好吧。还有一些新的东西。
All right. And something new.
就像Mary Poppins在那里一样。
It's like Mary Poppins in there.
呃,婚礼在10点。
Uh, the wedding's in 10.
我来了!
I'm coming!
Angela?
Angela?
突破小队已就位。
Breach team is in position.
收到。。。屋顶上没有人。
Copy that... no sentries on roof.
但是无人机红外线无法穿透房♥屋结构,
But drone infrared is not able to penetrate the structure,
所以我不知道里面有什们情况在等着你们。
so I don't know what's waiting for you inside.
好吧,让我们去一探究竟。只要说出这个词。
Well, let's go find out. Just say the word.
我再说一遍,我们是绿色的,然后离开。
I repeat, we're green and go.
- 伙计们,安吉拉走了。- 我找不到杰克逊。
- Guys, Angela's gone. - I can't find Jackson.
马洛斯·多拉多斯(Malos Dorados)刚刚撞了监狱运输车。
Malos Dorados just hit the prison transport.
- 他们释放了拉菲耶拉。- 她一定是带走他们了。
- They freed La Fiera. - She must've taken them.
我们搞到了监控视频
We got surveillance video
洛佩兹和杰克逊被带走的录像
of Lopez and Jackson being taken.
正在上传。
It's being uploaded now.
先生,突破小队已准备就绪。
Sir, the breach team is ready.
我们准备突破
We're ready to breach.
萨奇,你在那里吗?
Sarge, are you there?
准备好了
Stand by.
无人机正在完成它通过。
Drone's finishing it's pass.
Sarge,你等我的人突破。
Sarge, you should wait for my guys to breach.
我们可以等20年。已经三个小时了
We can be ready in 20. It's been three hours
自从韦斯特警官被杀,洛佩兹被带走。
since Officer West was killed and Lopez taken.
我们在这里追踪了绑♥架♥车辆。
We traced the kidnap vehicle here.
我们现在要进去了。
We're going in now.
突破小队,进仓库。
Breach team, take the warehouse.
安全,安全
Clear.Clear.
安全
Clear.
伙计们,这是洛佩兹的礼服。
Guys, it's Lopez's dress.
停
Stop!
有一根绊线从SUV下面的连衣裙上延伸出来。
There's a trip wire running from the dress under the SUV.
是C4...有几磅。
C4... couple pounds of it.
好了,我们出去时...和进来的方式一样。
All right, we're outta here... same way we came in.
每个人都慢慢移♥动♥,睁大眼睛,寻找更多的诱杀装置。
Everyone move slowly and keep your eyes peeled
寻找其他的引爆装置。
for any more booby-traps.
先生,仓库里空无一人,
Sir, the warehouse is empty,
但他们留下了简易爆♥炸♥装置。
but they left an IED behind.
我们需要拆弹小队。
We're gonna need the bomb squad.
明白
Understood.
洛佩兹有什么迹象吗?只是一件空的婚纱。
Any sign of Lopez? Just an empty wedding dress.
最有可能的是,他们有一个替换的车。
Most likely, they had a switch vehicle in place.
考虑到时间线,我会说他们已经上路
Given the timeline, I'd say they've been on the road
至少40分钟了。 时间太长了。
at least 40 minutes. It's too much time.
到现在为止,它们可能已经到达某个地方的半途中了。
They could be halfway to anywhere by now.
先生,我们需要尽快派出炸♥弹♥小队,
Sir, we need that bomb squad ASAP
这样我们才能处理这个区域。
so we can process this scene.
我们找到洛佩兹的
Our only hope of finding Lopez
唯一希望就是找到那个交换的车辆。
is to ID the switch vehicle.
伙计
Guys?
他们没有交换车等着。
They didn't have a switch car waiting.
他们用这条老路作为临时跑道。
They used this old road as a makeshift runway.
他们有一架飞机。
They had a plane.
我告诉过你,在你知道之前,我会出去的。
I told you I'd be out before you know it.
你带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
家
Home...
我的地盘。
where I am the strongest.
你想知道你为什么还活着。
You're wondering why you're still alive.
不难猜到。
It's not hard to guess.
迅速杀死我并不令人满意,
Killing me quickly wouldn't be satisfying
在我为迭戈的死叫你之后,
after I called you out for Diego's death.
所以你带我一起去,
So you're taking me with you
她可以打破工具箱,让它受伤。
where she can break out the toolbox and make it hurt.
不
No.
阿布里尔不是来伤害你的,赫玛娜。
Abril isn't here to hurt you, Hermana.
她是来保护你的。
She is here to protect you.
或者更确切地说,是为了保护厄尔尼诺。
Or rather, to protect El Niño.
你看,我不会杀你的。
You see, I'm not going to kill you.
反正现在还不会。
Not yet, anyway.
直到...
Not until...
我的孩子出生了。
my baby is born.
- 这还不够好。 - 恕我直言,
- That's not good enough. - With all due respect,
你不会参加这个会议,除非美国参议员
you wouldn't be in this meeting unless a U.S. Senator
不欠你家人一个人情。
didn't owe your family a favor.
我的未婚妻刚刚被一个卡特尔王后绑♥架♥了,
My fiancée was just abducted by a cartel queenpin
他正在跟DEA兜圈哪,所以不要给我这个......好!好的 好的。
who is running circles around the DEA,
所以不要给我这个......好!好的 好的。
so don't give me that... Okay! Okay, okay.
这让我们一无所获。
This is getting us nowhere.
So...
所以。。。你做些让我的侦探活着回来的工作?
what are you doing to get my detective back alive?
缉毒局正在利用所有可用资源
The DEA is using all available resources
来追踪有关La Fiera最近行动的任何情报。
to track down any intel on La Fiera's recent actions.
但残酷的事实是...你没有证据
But here's the hard truth... you have no proof
证明洛佩兹侦探甚至在那架飞机上。
that Detective Lopez was even on that plane.
如果他们要杀了她,他们会和杀韦斯特警官
If they were going to kill her, they would have done it
同时做的。
at the same time as Officer West.
她还活着...
She's still alive...
我不会再失去另一个警♥察♥。
and I'm not gonna lose another cop.
你理解我吗?如果我们得到安吉拉在那架飞机上的证据,
Do you understand me? If we get proof that Angela was on that plane,
你会去找她吗?
you'll go get her?
看,信不信由你,我不是坏人。
Look, believe it or not, I am not a bad guy.
但是,当你处于联邦食物链的顶端时,
But when you are this high up the federal food chain,
有一层政♥治♥需要被驾驭。
there is a layer of politics that needs to be navigated.
现在,现实是,你可以给我带来这个证据。
Now, the reality is, you could bring me that proof.
我不能采取行动...不是马上。
I can't act on it... not right away.
如果我们不竭尽全力保护我们自己,
If we don't move heaven and earth to protect our own,
那将是警♥察♥的开放季节!
it'll be open season on cops!
即使是像你这样的高级管理人员也应该明白这一点。
Even a suit like you should understand that.
中士,我和你一样感到沮丧...
Sergeant, I share your frustration...
我的沮丧?!
My frustration?!
我失去了一个对我来说就像儿子的孩子!
I lost a kid who was like a son to me!
我的感受...是很大的!
What I'm feeling... is biblical!
所以,如果你浪费了我的时间,
So, if you are done wasting my time,
我有一个杀手要抓住,还有一个朋友要拯救。
I have a killer to catch and a friend to save.
你至少知道拉菲耶拉会把安吉拉带到哪里吗?
Do you at least know where La Fiera would take Angela?
确定该信息
Ascertaining that information
是我们的首要任务。
is our number-one priority.
我们也是。
Mine, too.
欢迎来到您的新家。
Welcome to your new home.
它很漂亮,不是吗?
It's beautiful, no?
我用旧世界的外观
I had it built with the look of the old world
和新世界的舒适感建造了它。
with the comforts of the new.
并且安全
And the security.
这个地方可以防御一切。
This place is defensible against everything
除了空袭
short of an air strike.
使它变得容易。
Para hacerta fácil.
我会省去你的麻烦。
I'll save you the trouble.
我们有六个警卫队,两个队带着狗。
We have six guard teams, two with dogs.
但是我们每天轮换它们,这样它们就不会有规律。
But we rotate them daily so they don't fall into a routine.
但你永远不会去测试它
But you'll never get to test that,
因为在接下来的三个月里,
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表