to women who try to do both.
我们要么是假正经 要么是荡♥妇♥ 没有中间地带
We're prudes or we're sluts. There's no in-between.
另外说一句 我觉得我确实
And for the record, I think I do actually
前途一片光明 你们等着瞧
have a bright future ahead. Just wait and see.
如果你们还没关注我
If you're not following me already,
我想你们会想要跟上节奏的
I think you're really gonna want to keep up.
我已经很努力了 但好像没人在乎
I have been trying so hard, but nobody seems to care.
才过了30个小时 - 我知道 但是
It's been 30 hours. - I know, but--
不 你不懂
No, you don't.
你不知道那种被欺骗的感觉
You don't know what it's like to feel tricked,
当你意识到你以为自己了解的那个人
to realize that the person you thought you knew
其实只是别人捏造出来的一个角色
is really just a character someone created.
那也不全是谎言 我爱我的工作
Well, it wasn't all a lie. I love my job.
我也爱塔玛拉 这是真的
I love Tamara. That is real.
那我怎么才能让别人看到这一点
So how do I make people see that?
你没办法
You can't.
你只能日复一日地坚持努力
You just have to keep working at it all day, every day.
也许人们会看到 也许不会
Maybe people will see it. Maybe they won't.
这次癌症可帮不了你摆脱麻烦了
Cancer's not going to get you out of trouble this time. Don't steal
人生没有捷径
There are no shortcuts.
调度中心 我们看到在逃嫌犯的妻子了
Control, we have eyes on fugitive suspect's wife
她正在自♥由♥大道上向南行驶
heading south on Liberty.
灰色讴歌♥MDX 车牌号♥2-A-B-M-5-4-3
Grey MDX, license plate number 2-Adam-Bravo-Mary-5-4-3.
请求增派单位支援
Mobilize additional units to support.
描述一下LIVEN系统在应对
Describe the LIVEN system of a supervisory response
突发紧急事件时的指挥流程
to an in-progress emergency.
定位 隔离 确认 疏散
Locate, Isolate, Verify, Evacuate,
谈判 或压制
Negotiate, or Neutralize.
很好 感觉准备好了吗
Very good. Feel ready?
嗯 准备得不能再好了
Yeah, as I'll ever be.
你能开车送我来真是太好了
It was nice of you to drive.
没事 小事一桩
Yeah, no problem.
还帮我复习
And helping me study.
只是还你人情
Just returning the favor.
是啊
Right.
所以这跟你承诺的“如果我当上警长
So this has nothing to do with the promise
就有身体亲密接触”无关咯
of physical intimacy if I make sergeant?
是“当”你当上警长时
OK, when you make sergeant.
而且 不 朋友之间互相帮助
And, no, friends help each other
根本不会想到身体亲密接触的乐趣
without even thinking about the joys of physical intimacy.
你是在嘲笑我的用词选择吗
Are you mocking my language choice?
你真觉得这是我们最好的相处之道吗
Do you really think that's the best path forward?
是啊 当然是
Yeah, absolutely.
但我们都知道 等你通过考试
But we both know when you pass the test,
我们之间就不会再有级别问题了
we won't have the rank problem anymore.
这倒是真的
That's true.
当然 我们谁也没有
Not that either of us are reading
对此作过多解读 - 没错
anything more into that. - Right.
谢了 欠你个人情
Thanks. I owe you one.
吉恩的老婆昨晚接了三个电♥话♥
Gene's wife got three phone calls last night.
两个是匿名手♥机♥打来的
Two were from burner phones.
一个的登记人是米格尔·里斯
One was from a phone registered to Miguel Reese.
里斯是个小级别的走私贩
Now, Reese is a low-level smuggler,
他为和塞·塞格拉工作
and he works for José Seguera.
塞格拉是个有名的蛇头 专门偷渡人口
Seguera is a known coyote, smuggling people
从墨西哥过境
across the border from Mexico.
为此他在内华达监狱蹲了两年
And he did two years in the Nevada penitentiary for it.
他跟吉恩一起服过刑 - 没错
He did time with Gene. - Exactly.
看来吉恩是想靠一位老朋友
So it seemed that Gene is relying on an old friend
帮他逃出国
to get him out of the country.
他让他老婆带钱给塞格拉
And he asked his wife to bring Seguera
作为报酬 - 对
the money to pay for it. - Right.
你那渴望表扬的样子 简直跟发烧一样明显
Your need for praise is radiating off you like a fever.
连句“干得不错”都没有吗
Right, yeah, well, so no "attaboy" or anything?
做好本职工作可没有额外奖励
You don't get extra credit for doing
里德利警官
your job, Officer Ridley.
那要是我拿到了
How about if I have the address
那个电♥话♥的地址呢
the phone call came from?
这下值得表扬了
Now that's worth praising.
请求支援 把能叫的人都叫来
Get backup moving. Bring the world.
调度中心 这里是7-Adam-15
Control, 7-Adam-15.
好了 里德利警官 我们怎么办
All right, Officer Ridley, what do we do?
最安全的做法
Well, the safest thing would be
是等支援抵达
to wait until backup arrives,
但他们预计还要两分钟才到
but it's ETA two minutes.
而我们看不到仓库后面
But without eyes on the back of that warehouse,
他们很可能趁我们等待时溜走
they could easily slip away while we wait,
所以我建议我们先进行初步侦察
so I say we do a preliminary recon.
至少先盯住嫌犯
at least get eyes on the suspects
这样等大部队抵达时
so we can better advise on tactical operations
我们能提供战术建议 - 好
when the cavalry arrives. - Good.
好 就这么办
All right. Let's do it.
尽量待在掩体后面
Stay behind cover as much as possible.
她只带了五千
She only brought five.
时间太紧 我只能凑到这么多了
It was all that I could get on such short notice.
但等你把他送出境后 我可以给你更多
But I can get you more after you get him out of the country.
这什么意思
What's this?
你想让我分期付款帮你老公偷渡吗
You want me to smuggle your husband on a layaway plan?
拜托了 何塞 我们是老交情了
Come on, José. We go back.
你知道我不会赖账的 - 是没错
You know I'm good for it. - True, true.
我们是老交情了 - 是啊
We go back. - Yeah.
在牢里的时候 是啊 我们互相照应
Back on the yard. Yeah, we looked out.
我们以前是互相照应的 是的
We used to look out for each other, yeah.
嘿 但是等你出狱之后
Hey, but when you cut out of there...
我收到过吗 我不知道
Did I ever get-- I don't know--
你往我小卖♥♥部账户打的钱
any money on my commissary account?
还是说人走茶凉了 兄弟
Or was it just out of sight, out of mind, dog?
你就因为这个刁难我吗
Is that why you're jamming me up?
因为我没给你买♥♥除臭剂和果酱馅饼
Because I didn't buy you deodorant and Pop Tarts?
不 傻子
Nah, fool.
我刁难你 是因为你和你老婆
I'm jamming you up because you and your wife
去年赚了六位数
pulled down six figures last year,
我这行可不便宜 - 我们没那么有钱 兄弟
and what I do ain't cheap. - We're not rich, man.
我在洛杉矶有房♥贷 还要养孩子
I got a mortgage and a kid in Los Angeles.
我们也是勉强糊口
We're barely scraping by.
带着房♥贷勉强糊口 好吧
Barely scraping by with a mortgage, OK.
有房♥一族啊
Homeowners.
不如我让米格尔去把孩子带来
Hey, why don't I get Miguel to go bring the kid down here
然后我们看看那样
and we'll see if maybe that
能不能让你更爽快地掏钱 兄弟
opens up your pockets more, dog?
什么情况
What's the situation?
有四个人控制着我们的嫌犯和他妻子
We have four men holding our suspect and his wife.
其中一人有霰弹枪
One of them has a shotgun.
我猜其他人也带了武器
I'm assuming the others are armed as well.
特警队六分钟后到
SWAT will be here in six minutes.
恐怕我们等不了六分钟了
Yeah, I'm afraid we don't have six minutes.
好了 我们绕到后面去就位
All right, we'll go around back, get set up.
万一要行动 我们也能在位置上
In case if we have to act, we're in position.
跟我走
On me.
调度中心 情况正在迅速升级
Control, this is escalating quickly.
我们现在突入
Making entry now.
调度中心收到 警员正在接近目标
Dispatch copies the officers making contact.
特警和空中支援49秒后三♥级♥警报模式抵达
SWAT and air support are 49, code 3.
这情况可不太妙啊 吉恩
This is less than optimal, Gene.
非常不妙
Less than optimal.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥做不成了 好吗
This ain't working, OK?
也许她要是多带点现金来
Maybe if she would have brought more cash,
我们或许 还能商量一下
you know, we could have-- we could have figured it out,
但我不知道现在还能不能信你们
but I don't know if I can trust it, you know?
你是个逃犯 对吧 而她
And you're a fugitive, right? And she's--
她随时可能去告密 轻松指认我们
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表