待会儿见
Later.
好的 从北边开始
All right, start with the north side
记下你交谈过的每一个人
and make note of everyone you talk to.
如果他们不想走呢
What if they don't want to go?
那就问他们要牙医诊所的地址
Then you ask them for their dentist's office,
因为我们需要一种方法来辨认他们的遗骸
because we will need a way to identify their remains.
收到 好的
Will do. All right.
负责监视格拉瑟的人接手了吗
Is Glasser's surveillance duty taking over?
格雷抽不出人手
Grey can't spare the manpower.
嘿 这个社区有疏散令
Hey, this neighborhood is under an evacuation order.
你们需要收拾东西去霍伦贝克避难所
You need to pack up and head to the Hollenbeck shelter.
你们是来帮我们还是监视我们
Are you here to help us or watch us?
哦 我觉得洛杉矶警局今天没时间
Oh, I don't think the, uh, LAPD is going to have time
来骚扰我们了 亲爱的
to harass us today, honey.
他们肯定忙得不可开交
They're going to have their hands full--
疏散 抢劫
evacuations, looting.
我希望别出什么岔子
I hope nothing falls through the cracks.
哦 别担心 不会出岔子的
Oh, don't worry. It won't.
好了 我们打包吧 快点 伙计
All right, let's get packing. Come on, buddy.
他这么轻而易举就装出爱家人的样子 真是太诡异了
It's creepy how easily he can fake loving his family.
他们是他的伪装 只是他们自己不知道罢了
They're his disguise. They just don't know it.
珍妮 一切都好吗
Genny, everything okay?
不好
No.
我刚接到孩子学校的电♥话♥
I just got a call from the boys' school.
因为空气质量问题他们要提前放学
They're closing early because of the air quality--
这事在我住俄亥俄的时候可从没发生过
a thing that never happened when I lived in Ohio.
问题是我刚从西区下班
The problem is I just left work on the West Side,
现在路都封了 我要花
and with all the road closures, it's going to take me--
导航甚至都不给我预估时间
It won't even give me an estimate.
我觉得地图都在嘲笑我
I think the map is laughing at me.
我去接孩子们 - 你确定吗
I can pick up the kids. - You sure?
我知道你肯定很忙 - 没问题
I know you must be busy. - It's no problem.
他们可以在我家待着 - 谢天谢地
They can hang at my place. - Thank God.
谢谢你 我会尽快赶过去
Thank you. I will be there as soon as I can.
好的 拜
Okay. Bye.
不 不 那条街已经疏散了
No, no, that--that street has already been evacuated.
不 不是说你
I-- No, not you.
警员还没到温特沃斯街
Officers have not reached Wentworth yet.
是啊 能不能
Yeah, can, um--
是的 副市长女士 副市长小姐 有什么可以帮您的
Yes, Mrs. Deputy Mayor--uh, Ms. Deputy Mayor, how can I--
是的 绝对没问题
Yes, absolutely.
我马上给您转接过去
Let me just patch you right through.
你刚把副市长的电♥话♥挂了
Did you just hang up on the mayor?
没 没 我
No, no, I--
可能吧
Maybe.
告诉老大我要出外勤
Let the boss know I'm on the move.
有需要随时无线电联♥系♥我 - 好的 收到
Radio if you need anything. - Yeah, yeah, you got it.
不 我不是跟你说
No, I'm not-- no, I'm not talking to you.
我们马上就要被
All right, so we're about to be overrun
有需要的家庭淹没了 好吗
with families in need, all right?
我们需要准备好床位 即食食品
So we need beds ready, grab-and-go food,
并与其他紧急服务部门
and an open line of communication
保持开放的沟通渠道 好吗
with other emergency services, all right?
欢迎
Welcome.
谢谢 奈拉让我代她向你问好
Thank you. Nyla sends her love.
哦 真的吗
Oh, really?
我是说 如果她想起来的话她肯定会说的
Well, I mean, she definitely would have
她有点忙
if she thought of it-- she's, uh, a little busy.
我理解
I understand.
所以你是洛杉矶警局的联络官
So you're the LAPD liaison officer?
我来这里是为了帮助家庭团聚 指引他们获取资源
I'm here to reunite families, direct them to resources,
并尽快将失踪人员录入失踪人员系统
and get anyone missing into the MUPS system ASAP.
太好了 那边有张空桌子
Great. Well, there's an open table over there.
你可以在门口那边布置一下 - 谢谢
You can set up by the door. - Thank you.
凯莉
Kylie.
社区中心的人都很想你
We've missed you over at the community center.
你知道你是唯一一个
You know you're the only one
欣赏我音乐品味的人
who appreciates my taste in music.
是忍♥受 - 哦 好吧
Tolerates. - Oh, okay.
我可看见你跟着唱了
你最近去哪了 就随便转转
Where have you been? - Just around.
我希望今天能来这儿当个志愿者
I was hoping to volunteer here today.
我们很高兴你能来
We're happy to have you.
来吧
Come on.
哦 谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
你还不知道我给你安排了
You haven't seen the incredibly tedious task
多无聊的活呢
I have for you.
不 我是说 我最近经历了很多事
No, I mean, I've been going through a lot lately,
看到你总能让我感觉好点
and seeing you always makes things better.
啊 呃 很高兴听到你这么说
Ah, that's, uh-- that's great to hear.
来吧 我们干活吧
Come on, let's get to work.
拉水管 开始灭火
Grab a line, start knocking down the fire.
接上消防栓 我们得给这些房♥子喷水
Hit the hydrant--we need to spray down these houses.
收到
Got it.
嘿 我是不是认识你
Hey, there. Don't I know you?
你看着很眼熟 我感觉我们以前是不是约会过
You're so familiar--I feel like maybe we used to date?
不可能 你配不上我
Unlikely. I'm way out of your league.
说得对 疏散进行得怎么样了
Fair. How's the evacuation going?
我们清空两条街了 - 很好
We got two streets cleared. - Good.
我们会彻底喷湿这里 除非风向改变
We'll do a thorough wet-down-- unless the wind changes,
否则这些房♥子应该能保住
we should be able to save the houses.
老大 我们有麻烦了
Boss, we got a problem.
没时间拐弯抹角了 这辆车需要水
No time for subtlety. This truck needs water.
要我们帮忙把它推开吗
Should we help push it out the way?
不用了
No need.
消防员办事从不拖泥带水
Firefighters don't mess around.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
你知道这车多少钱吗
You know how much that car costs?
有枪
Gun!
把枪放地上 放下
Put it on the ground! - Drop it!
好了 收缴武器
All right, secure the weapon.
继续吧
Go on.
我发誓 洛杉矶警局该开始给我发工资了
I swear, LAPD is going to have to start paying me.
嘿 如果你是在跟我调情 我已经结婚了
Hey, if you're flirting with me, I'm married.
是 不用了 谢谢您 法官大人
Yeah, no, thank you, Your Honor.
鉴于我目前的情况 延期是明智之举
I think a continuation is wise, given my current situation.
好的
Okay.
好了 去玩吧
Okay, go play.
哦
Oh.
嘿 打电♥话♥来问莉娅的情况吗
Hey, you calling to check on Leah?
嗯 是的 也顺便咨♥询♥些法律问题
Um, yes, and also to ask some legal advice.
好的 莉娅没事 不过她在我跟法官视频的时候
Right. Well, Leah is fine, although she did manage
竟然发了个
to activate a middle-finger emoji
竖中指的表情
while I was Zooming the judge.
我都不知道还有这玩意儿
I didn't even know that was a thing.
是啊 我也不知道 而且他可一点都没觉得好笑
Yeah, neither did I, and he was not amused.
什么事
What's up?
我想知道在搜查格拉瑟家这件事上
Uh, so what is my wiggle room
我有多大的操作空间
on taking a look inside Glasser's house?
我们现在在强制疏散区
We are in a mandatory evacuation zone,
他们一家正在打包准备离开
and the family's packing to leave.
好的 疏散期间进行保护性搜查不需要搜查令
All right, um, no warrant is needed for protective sweep
只要你把搜查范围
during an evacuation as long as you limit
限制在能藏♥人♥的地方就行
your search to a place where a person could hide.
完美 谢谢
Perfect. Thanks.
很好 你系好安全带了
Good, you got your belt on.
嘿
Hey.
喂
Hey!
嘿
Hey.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 - 保护性搜查
What the hell are you doing? - Protective sweep.
我知道这合法 只要你的搜查范围
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表