我知道 但说真的 没什么
I know that, but, seriously, nothing--
什么事都没发生
nothing is going on.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我不能那么做
I'm sorry, but I can't do that.
怎么回事
What's going on?
显然 我们的社交媒体实习生发布了
Apparently, our social-media intern posted
今天是停车罚单特赦日
that it was Parking Ticket Amnesty Day.
只要带着罚单来 一切都好商量
Just bring in your ticket, and all will be forgiven.
我们还有社交媒体实习生
We have a social-media intern?
很快就没有了 因为我要去杀了她
Not for long, because I'm going to kill her.
好吧
Okay.
各位听好了
Everybody listen up.
如果你们是因为那条特赦帖子来的
If you are here because of the amnesty post,
那是愚人节玩笑 好吗
it's an April Fool's joke, okay?
你们还是得交罚单
You still have to pay your tickets.
好消息是你们来对地方了
Now, the good news is you're in the right place
现在就能办好
to get that done.
真的吗
Really?
谢谢 但帖子不删的话 马上又会来一拨人
只要那条帖子还在 就会一直有人来排队
as long as that post is up.
你就是那个社交媒体实习生吗
Are you the social-media intern?
如果你是想开抖音账号♥
If you're looking for help setting up a TikTok account,
那不归我管 - 当然不是
it's not my job. - Definitely not.
听着 社交媒体展现了我们最糟糕的一面
Look, social media is the worst of us.
我来是因为你在洛杉矶警局的账号♥上
I-I'm here because you posted that it
发布了今天是停车罚单特赦日
was Parking Ticket Amnesty Day on the LAPD account?
很火对吧
Fire, right?
不 除非是需要被扑灭的那种火
No, not fire, unless it's the kind you have to put out.
谁批准的
Who approved this?
警长让我放手去增加
Mm, Captain gave me a long leash to increase
我们的社交媒体粉丝 所以
our social following, ergo...
所以你就许下了我们无法兑现的承诺
Ergo, you made a promise we can't keep.
听着 停车罚单一旦开出 就会录入系统
Look, once parking tickets are issued, they're in the system.
在法律上是不能撤销的 这意味着你惹恼了
They can't legally be waived, which means you've pissed off
一大群人 而他们正把气撒在我们身上
a bunch of people who are taking it out on us.
好吧 我能提个建议吗
Okay, can I offer a suggestion?
不行 - 你这整个态度都有问题
No. - Your whole vibe needs work.
是啊 提意见也是一门艺术
Yeah, there's, like, an art to giving criticism.
我喜欢先夸一句
I like to start with a compliment,
然后温和地提出意见
then gently deliver the note,
最后再夸一句收尾
and then end it with a compliment,
就像一个让人感觉良好的三明治
like a little feel-good sandwich.
马上删帖 - 哦 不行
Delete the tweet now. - Oh, no.
不行不行不行
No, no, no, no, no.
偷偷删帖会让我们被骂惨的
A dirty delete will get us canceled.
但我可以发个可爱的道歉声明
But I can issue an apology statement with something cute.
行
Fine.
快去办
Get on it.
发个邮件就能解决的事 我的天
Could have been an email. My God.
乔 嘿 - 韦斯利
Joe. Hey. - Wesley.
听说你接手本·多佛的案子了
I heard you're taking over the Ben Dover case.
简直是天上掉下来的
Literally fell into my lap.
我正努力熟悉案情
I'm just trying to get up to speed,
但希望能延期 - 哦 我当然知道你想
but I would love a continuance. - Oh, I'm sure you would.
但门儿都没有
But there's not a chance in hell.
你看 我的当事人有权要求快速审理
See, my client has a right to a speedy trial.
如果你们做不到 那就是侵犯他的权利
If you can't provide that, then you're violating his rights,
法官就会驳回此案
and the judge will dismiss the case.
哦 对哦
Oh, right.
你笑是因为你闻到了水里的血腥味
You're smiling because you smell blood in the water,
因为我只剩下今天的时间来确保
because I only have the rest of the day to make sure
你的当事人不会逍遥法外 - 百分之百
your client doesn't walk. - 100%.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你看 当公设辩护人是份吃力不讨好
See, being a public defender is a thankless,
薪水低 胜诉少的苦差事 还要面对一个
bad-paying job with few wins against a DA's office
专门惩罚穷♥人♥ 还喜欢随时把我
that punishes the poor and loves to rub my nose
按在泥里摩擦的地方检察官办公室
in the mud at every turn.
所以你的窘境是我难得的因果报应时刻
So your distress is a rare moment of karmic joy
如果我早知道 肯定会带爆米花来看戏
that I would have brought popcorn for
嗯哼
had I known in advance. - Mm-hmm.
不过 嘿 如果你想及时止损
But, uh, hey, you want to cut your losses
挽救你今天剩下的时间 就撤销指控吧
and save the rest of your day, then drop the charges.
我不能 这是谋杀案 有目击证人
I can't. It's murder. There's an eyewitness.
辩诉交易呢 - 不行
What about a plea deal? - Nope.
我的当事人是无辜的 坚决要求上庭
My guy is innocent and adamant to have his day in court.
好吧
Okay.
那我们明早法庭上见
See you there bright and early.
我肯定会带爆米花的
I'll definitely be bringing popcorn.
啊
Ahh.
安吉拉 嘿
Angela, hey.
我得请你帮个忙
I need to ask you a favor.
好吧
All right.
哦 我好像把笔弄掉了
Oh, I have seemed to dropped my pen.
抱歉 稍等一下 让我
Sorry, one second. Let me--
嘿 你叫了支援吗 - 不 是找目击者
Hey. You called for backup? - No. Witnesses.
啊 糟了
Ah, shoot.
你绝对被整了
You are definitely being punked.
对吧 这绝不可能是个
Right? There is no way this is a rookie
受训了12个月的菜鸟
with 12 months of training.
也许他只是急于给你留下好印象
Maybe he's just nervous about impressing you--
你知道 第一次跟新的督导警官训练
you know, first time training with a new TO.
给你 小菜一碟
Here you are. Easy as pie.
好吧 这 这完全错了
Okay, well, this is-- this is all wrong.
哦是啊 你把罚单开给了自己
Oh, yeah. You made that ticket out to yourself.
哦 糟了
Oh, shoot.
呃 抱歉
Uh, I'm sorry.
我 我有点手生
I'm--I'm a little rusty.
我上个督导不太搞交通执法
My last TO wasn't into traffic enforcement.
我的错 不是紧张
My bad. Not nerves.
祝你好运 - 但你刚才要
Good luck. - But you were gonna--
我得走了
Got to go.
你去哪 - 哦 对了
Where are you going? - Oh, right.
抱歉 老♥习♥惯难改
Sorry. Old habits die hard.
7-Adam-15 艾文街3107号♥
7-Adam-15, I have a 4-1-5-Family,
发生家庭纠纷
3107 Avon Street,
男女双方发生口角
male and female in a verbal.
详情已发送至终端
Details to your box.
7-Adam-15 正在前往
7-Adam-15, show us en route.
好吧 告诉我你处理过
Okay, tell me you've handled
家庭纠纷吧
domestic disputes before.
我处理过家庭纠纷
I've handled domestic disputes before.
好的
Okay.
但 说真的 我没处理过
But--but for reals, I haven't.
那你为什么告诉我
Then why would you tell me--
是你让我告诉你的啊
Well, you told me to tell you.
但我很期待和你一起经历我的第一次
But I'm excited to experience my first with you.
我需要知道什么
What do I need to know?
好吧 警♥察♥喜欢用缩写来记东西
Okay, cops like to use acronyms to remember things.
今天 你要学习 GMBIT
And today you're going to learn the GMBIT--
处理家庭纠纷的 G-M-B-I-T 法则
the G-M-B-I-T of domestic disputes.
最好总是站在侧面
It's always a good idea just to stand to the side,
以防可能发生的枪击
just in case of potential incoming gunfire.
你觉得他会朝我们开枪吗
You think he's gonna shoot at us?
不 但你每次都应该按规矩办事
No, but you should do things the right way every time.
这样 动作就会变成条件反射
That way, the moves become automatic.
敲门 - 警♥察♥ 开门
Knock on the door. - Police! Open up!
你们想干嘛 等等
What do you want? Wait.
是你叫的警♥察♥吗 - 不
Did you call them? - No.
不 宝贝 我绝不 我绝不会那么做
No, baby, I would-- I would never.
呃 先生 我们接到多起关于骚乱的报♥警♥
Uh, sir, we received multiple calls about a disturbance.
我们只是想确认一下一切都好
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表