菜鸟老警 前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"
这都是什么
What's all this?
我在准备警探考试
I'm studying for the detective's exam.
莫妮卡
Monica.
她很聪明 相当冷酷无情
She's smart, fairly ruthless,
而且决不允许上完厕所不放马桶座圈
and God forbid you leave the toilet seat up.
塞琳娜 小心
Celina, look out!
很明显他们是目标
It seems obvious that they were targeted.
贝利
Bailey!
莉亚
Leah!
安吉拉生了 是个女孩
Angela had the baby. It's a girl.
出什么事了
What's happening?
主谋的可疑名单中
The list of possible masterminds,
你是嫌疑最小的
you were at the bottom.
用卢克·莫兰做武器 对付洛杉矶警局
Weaponizing Luke Moran against the LAPD
将所有警♥察♥调虎离山
has driven every cop in the city away from our target.
等他们意识到损失重大时
By the time they realize the damage we've done,
我们早就走了
we'll be long gone.
有人开枪
Shots fired.
我被困在前门 需要支援
I am pinned down out front. I need help.
艾伦内出血了
Aaron's bleeding internally.
之前手术肯定漏掉了子弹碎片
Asurgeon must have missed a bullet fragment.
医生正急着送他进手术室
They're rushing him into surgery.
他会没事吗
Is he gonna be all right?
我不知道
I- I don't know.
我该做什么
What do I do?
什么也做不了
Nothing you can do.
就在那守着他
Just be there to watch over him.
你们需要帮忙吗 有什么我能做的吗
Do you guys need help? Is there anything I can do to- -
没有 医生还没说你能离开
Negative. You still haven't been cleared medically.
塞琳娜
Celina.
我们听说艾伦又要做手甫了
We heard Aaron's back in surgery.
是的医生刚推他进去了
Yeah, they just rushed him in.
我 我在和格雷警督通话
I, uh- - I'm- - I'm on with Sergeant Grey.
等等 你们要出院了吗
Wait, you guys are checking out already?
你才刚生完孩子 -这里太吵了
You just had the baby. - It's too noisy here.
我们得到儿科医生签字同意了
We got the pediatrician to sign off.
我们要回家了
We're going home.
除非格雷需要我们的帮助 -不需要
Unless Grey needs something from us. - Negative.
千万要跟紧护送你们的警员
Just please stick with your police escort.
我原本以为抓住了主谋 但是
I thought we caught the mastermind, but
现在我不太确定了
now I'm not too sure.
好吧 当我啥也不懂 解释一遍
AlI right, explain it to me like I'm a toddler.
这次袭击资金充足 行动顺利
This assault was well funded and well executed.
但是卢卡斯·莫兰只有12刀存款
But Lucas Moran had $12 in the bank
并且一向单干
and a well- documented history of being a loner.
我们不相信他有能力发动袭击
We're not buying he had the resources to pull off the attack.
也不相信他有同伙
Or the contacts.
也许他在监狱里认识了帮他的人
Maybe he met someone in prison who helped him.
很有可能 但是谁会花一大笔钱去捅马蜂窝
Most likely, but who's gonna spend a fortune to kick a hornet's nest?
谁愿意激怒整个洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Who volunteers to piss off the entire LAPD?
早有计划的人
Somebody with their own agenda.
是啊 谁想让我们盯着一个替罪羊
Yeah, who wanted to focus our attention on a patsy.
调动我们所有的资源到这个社区
Divert all of our resources to this neighborhood
这样他们就可以实施新的犯罪
so they can pull off a new crime.
什么样的犯罪
A new crime like what?
不知道 但我敢以命担♥保♥
No clue. But I'd bet my life
他们正在作案
it's happening right now.
比计划早60秒 继续保持
60 seconds ahead of schedule. Let's keep it tight.
好了 我们已经演练过十几次了
AlI right, we ve been through this a dozen times.
塞伊沙和她的手下接洽内线
Cyesha and her crew meet the inside man
获得保安室的控制权
and gain control of the security room
与此同时我们拿下大厅
while we take the lobby.
然后20分钟装载装甲车 而金姆忙她的事
Then 20 minutes to load the armored car while Kim does her thing.
然后20分钟装载装甲车 而金姆忙她的事
Then`20 minutes to load the armored car while Kim does her thing.
你真的不打算告诉我们金姆要做的是什么
You're really not gonna tell us what Kim's thing is?
没错 专注于你们个人的工作
Correct. Just focus on your individual jobs,
今晚我们就有钱了
and we will be made of money by this evening.
好 对表
AlI right, synchronize.
三二一
Three, two, one.
开始
Mark.
开工
Let's go.
下午好 各位
Good afternoon, gentlemen.
有什么问题吗
Any problems?
没有 他们都在安全笼里
No, they're all in the security cage for change of shift.
等着换班
for change of shift.
我是格伦·默瑟 国家财政部西海岸首席安全官
I am Glen Mercer, U. S. Treasury Department West Coast Chief Security Officer.
我是来做一次安全临检的
And Im here for an unscheduled security inspection.
*口袋里有10美元*
*$10 bill in your pocket*
*10美元钞票*
*$10 bill*
拿上枪 切断监控
Grab the guns, kill the feeds.
什么情况 阻止他们
What the- - - Stop'em!
我做什么
What do I do?
什么也不做 你的工作结束了
Nothing. Your part's over.
第一阶段完成
Phase One complete.
收到 进入第二阶段
Copy that. Moving on to Phase Two.
什么
What?
什么
What?
好吧
AlI right.
没有 7M100
Negative, 7- Metro- 100.
在过去的两个小时里
There have been no high- priority calls
除子你的 没有其他高优先级的通话
in the last two hours beside yours.
好的 调度 换个方向
AlI right, dispatch, switch gears.
我要了解任何异常情况
I want any anomalies,
事无巨细 包括随机事件
no matter how small or seemingly random- -
假警报 可疑的噪音投诉
false alarm, noise complaint that seems odd.
或者离奇的报♥警♥ UFO目击事件 鼹鼠人
Or totally crazy- - UFO sightings, mole people.
除了你们之前的行动
Aside from your earlier action,
今天没什么不一样
it's a normal day in LA.
我们平均每小时接到十几个奇怪的电♥话♥
We average a dozen bizarre calls an hour.
但没有一个来自高价值目标
But none have been from high- value targets.
不对 一定有什么事
Ah, come on, there's got to be something.
慢着 这个有点不寻常
Hold on. This is a little unusual.
联邦储备银行每小时要来电汇报
The Federal Reserve Bank has an hourly check- in call
目前还没打
which is late.
晚了多久 -17秒
How late? 17 seconds.
时间太短
That's barely a blip.
但这是我们唯一的线索
But it's all we've got to go on.
他们多久迟打一次 -很少 但确实会发生
How often are they late? - Rarely, but it happens.
美联储绝对是一个高价值的目标
Federal Reserve is definitely a high- value target.
好吧 我离那里只有几条街
AlI right, I'm a few blocks from there.
我顺道过去看看
I'lI swing by. I'll check it out.
我们可能有麻烦了
We might have a problem.
外面有警♥察♥
Cop's outside.
7A15在现场
7- Adam- 15 on site.
大厅没人
Lobby's empty.
听着 里面有血迹
Check that. There's blood inside.
他们在抢劫美联储
They're robbing the Federal Reserve.
派后援 直升机
Send backup, airship,
和还有救护车以防伤亡
and an ambulance in case of casualties.
时间到了 -警♥察♥怎么这么快就发现我们了
Time's up. - How the hell did the cops get onto us so fast?
不知道 但是我们得走了
I don't know. But we got to go.
不知道 但是我们得走了
I don't know. But we got to go.
快了
Almost there.
还不够快 -没办法
Not good enough. - Tough.
你得再给我争取五分钟才能通过这最后一道防火墙
You need to buy me another five minutes to get through this last firewall.
塞伊沙 我们得执行日计划
Cyesha, we need to pivot to Plan B.
献祭羔羊
Sacrifice the lambs.
收到
Copy.
走吧
Let's go.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表