Get two. I'll go with you.
交接还要几小时
The handoff isn't for hours.
米奇在哪?
Where's Mickey?
洗手间
In the loo.
我去催他
I'm gonna move him along.
米奇 走了
Mickey, let's go.
米奇 我进来了
Mickey, I'm coming in.
蒂姆?
Tim?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
不许动
Do not move.
有问题吗?
Is there a problem?
米奇呢?
Where's Mickey?
趴下
Get down on the floor.
想得美
Like hell I will.
哈默 别逼我
Hammer, do not push me.
给你上铐才能检查警长情况
I need you in cuffs so I can check on my sergeant.
你必须解释清楚
You need to tell me what's going on.
米奇在哪?
Where's Mickey?
哈默
Hammer.
快缴他的枪
Ooh, get his gun.
哈默 再动一步我就开枪
Hammer, if you take one step, I will shoot you.
米奇 你♥他♥妈♥的干什么?
Mickey, what in God's name are you doing?
带咱们脱身
I'm going to get us out of here.
但和条子说好了
But we've made a deal with the coppers.
我和律师另有协议
And I made a different deal, all right?
协议
With my lawyer.
屠夫要出♥卖♥♥♥我们
The Butcher's going to set us up.
凭什么...
What if I don't want
凭什么要和屠夫合作?
to get set up with the Butcher?
证人保护计划更靠谱
I like the sound of WITSEC.
新生活 新恋情
A fresh start, a new chance at love.
没时间耗了
Man, I don't have time for this.
你欠我的
You owe me.
缴他枪再收拾几下
Now get his gun and tune him up a little, all right?
你不是爱揍条子吗 动手啊
You like fighting cops. Knock him around. Let's go.
他会开枪的!
He's gonna shoot me!
他不会
No, he isn't.
我会
Yes, I am.
他开枪我就毙了他搭档
He shoots you, I shoot his partner.
尽管开枪 别管我
Shoot 'em both. Don't worry about me.
这可不讲道理
Now, that's just unreasonable.
动动脑子
Listen, use your nut.
没必要见血
There is no reason anyone needs to get shot, okay?
哈默 赶紧缴枪
So Hammer, will you get his damn gun?
Uh...
不 我要我的协议
no, I want my deal.
你竟然背后捅刀
Can't believe you just did me dirty like that.
下次改计划先通知我
Well, next time you change the plan, you talk to me.
人在这
Well, here he is.
哈默 谢了
Hammer, seriously, thank you.
转过去
Turn around.
哈维是哈维·罗西奥
Javi has to be Javi Rosio.
专门走私压制阿普唑仑
He has a history of importing and pressing Xanax.
最新地址?
Okay. What's his last-known address?
45街菲格路 职业罪犯
45th and Fig. Javi is a career criminal.
肯定会搜塞斯身
He'll definitely search Seth when he arrives.
必须阻止他们
Yeah, we need to stop them. Um...
看
you know what?
这歌♥真带劲
God, I love this song, man.
需要我开车吗?
Hey, man, you know I can totally drive if you want.
搞什么
Ah, you're kidding me.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
都小心点
All right, be easy, guys.
晚上好 - 你好
Evening. - Yeah, how's it going?
驾照和行驶证 - 好的 马上
License and registration. - Yeah, sure thing.
这不是我的
That's not mine.
熄火下车
Turn off the vehicle.
下来
Let's go.
求你别告诉我爸妈
Can--can you just please not tell my parents?
我爸会杀了我的
My dad is gonna kill me.
知道了 小子
Sure, kid.
谢谢
Thanks.
进去吧
In you go.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
谢谢你来救我
Thank you for the rescue.
该谢谢塔玛拉
Thank Tamara.
是她告诉我们怎么找到你的
She told us what we needed to find you.
是啊
Yeah.
幸好我们当时在一起 对吧
Yeah, it's a good thing we were hanging out, huh?
我可不这么觉得
I wouldn't say that.
嘿 能帮我把这个解开吗
Hey, can you get these things off me?
抱歉 我身上没钥匙
I'm sorry. I don't have any keys on me.
听说安全屋那边有点棘手
Ah. Heard things got a little rough at the safe house.
是啊 多谢你替我们揽这活
Yeah, thanks for volunteering us.
也谢了你这通半夜叫早电♥话♥
Thanks for the middle- of-the-night wake-up call.
屠夫的人在审讯室吗
Are the Butcher's guys in interrogation?
等着你策反他们
Ready and waiting for you to flip them,
拿到逮捕令去抓屠夫
get an arrest warrant for the Butcher,
然后独揽全功
and take all the glory.
当警探就是爽
Oh, it's good to be detective.
我马上过去 嘿 你有空吗
I'll be right there. Hey, do you have a minute?
当然
Of course.
是这样 我一直在想
Okay, so I've been thinking about
把我和詹姆斯聊的警务改革付诸行动
putting feet to all this talk about policing with James.
如果我组建一个警员小组
If I were to start a group of cops
致力于改革 会有人加入吗
who were dedicated to reform, would anyone join?
肯定会
Absolutely.
不过你也可能会树敌
You might make a few enemies too.
我不在乎
Oh, I don't care about that.
很好 那算我第一个报名
Great. Let me be the first to sign up.
我们有秘密接头暗号♥吗
Do we get a secret handshake?
不 这事没什么好保密的
No. There is nothing secret about this.
重点就是要公开展示
The whole point is to put a public face
我们从内部改革的决心
on change from within.
好的 我建议可以定制统一的T恤
Right. May I recommend matching T-shirts?
不要 - 考虑一下
No. - Think about it.
塞斯怎么样了
How's Seth?
他挺好的
Yeah, yeah, he's great.
有件事我得跟你谈谈
Um, I need to talk to you about something.
是说我们一起玩 你反应很奇怪那件事吗
About how weird you were about us hanging out?
听着 塔玛拉 你不像我这么了解塞斯
Look, Tamara, you don't know Seth like I do.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他谎话连篇 都成习惯了
He lies a lot. Like, habitually.
他正在接受警员培训
He's training to be a cop.
我知道 我在帮他改
I know, and-- and I'm working on that.
但重点是
But the point is...
你不能和他约会
you can't date him.
我 我不能
I--I can't?
呃
Uh--
我用词不当 好吧
I--I misspoke, all right?
我只是觉得 - 这轮不到你管
I just think that-- - It's not up to you.
刚才怎么回事
What was that about?
她看上塞斯了
Well, she has a thing for Seth
我试着提醒她 结果不太好
and I tried to warn her about him and it did not go well.
要我用布拉德福德的名头去吓唬他吗
You want me to put the fear of Bradford in him?
想
Yeah.
不
No.
不 那样只会适得其反
No, that would just make things worse.
女士
Ma'am?
警员迈尔斯·佩恩
Officer Miles Penn.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表