瞧瞧
Well, well.
人都到齐了啊
The gang's all here.
嘿 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
睡得怎么样 呃 不太好
How'd you sleep? - Uh, not well.
我以前怎么从没注意到我们公♥寓♥白天
How have I never noticed how noisy our apartment is
这么吵
during the day?
哦 这件真可爱 哦 谢谢
Oh, this is cute. - Oh, thank you.
是啊 菜鸟有个约会 嗯哼
Yeah, Boot's got a date. - Mm-hmm.
哦 你有什么建议给我吗
Oh. - You got any advice for me?
嗯 蒂姆怎么说
Well, what did Tim say?
他说让我别抱太高期待
Well, he encouraged me to keep my expectations low.
哇 是第一次约会吗 对
Wow. Is it the first date? - Yeah.
第一次约会要多关注她 你懂吧
Well, make the first date all about her, you know?
多听少说 好的
Just listen more than you talk. - All right.
谢啦 嗯哼
Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
迈尔斯 我能给你看个东西吗
Miles, can I show you something?
很快就好
It'll only take a minute.
嘿 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
我知道你马上要执勤了
I know you're about to clock in,
但想找个时间聚聚
but I'd love to find some time to catch up.
我很乐意
I'd like that.
你周三休息对吧 早上好 警长
You're off Wednesday, right? - Good morning, Sergeant.
梦之队在此
The Dream Team is in the house.
很期待今晚和你并肩作战
Excited to hit the ground running with you tonight.
静候你的指令 行
We await your orders. - Yeah.
你要是能全程保持清醒就很好了
Staying awake for one would be great.
抱歉 我得走了
Sorry, I gotta go.
好的 但周三怎么办
Okay, but what about Wednesday?
哦 对
Oh, yeah, right.
嗯 对 我可以
Um, yeah, I'm in.
迈尔斯 丽娜
Miles? - Rina.
嗨 嘿 很高兴见到你
Hi. - Hey. It's nice to meet you.
我也很高兴见到你
It's so nice to meet you.
我来吧 哦
Uh, may I? - Oh.
哇 谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
第一次约会就来正经餐厅 你真绅士
A real restaurant on a first date, and he's a gentleman.
我能说什么呢
Well, what can I say?
我妈教得好
It's the way my mama raised me.
两位想先喝点什么吗
Can I get you guys started with something to drink?
能推荐一款红酒吗
Can you recommend a red wine?
波尔多混酿很不错
Well, the Bordeaux blend is very nice.
好的 我来一杯
Okay, I'll do a glass.
或者我们开一瓶吧
Or should we do a bottle?
好啊 当然
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
女士说了算
Whatever the lady wants.
谢谢
Thank you.
顺便说一句 你看起来真漂亮
You look--you look great, by the way.
你自己也不赖
You're not too bad yourself,
不过我本来还希望你能穿着制♥服♥来呢
although I was kind of hoping you'd be wearing the uniform.
哦 不 我把制♥服♥都放在警局了
Oh, no. I keep that at the station.
嗯 那你的枪呢
Mm. What about your gun?
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 抱歉
Thank you. Sorry.
是我哥 他喜欢查岗
It's my brother. He likes to check up on me.
哦 没关系
Oh, no worries.
你们感情很好吗 是啊
Are y'all close? - Yeah.
没什么比家人更重要了
Nothing more important than family.
敬家人
To family.
没错
Yeah.
干杯 干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
你在洛杉矶警局干多久了
So how long have you been working for the LAPD?
你在哪个分局工作
What station do you work out of?
呃 几个月吧
Uh, a few months.
我还是个菜鸟
I'm a rookie.
哦 好的 这样啊
Oh, okay. Yeah.
我得去趟...
I'm gonna--
洗手间 很快回来
I'm gonna run to the bathroom right quick.
我马上回来 好的
I'll be right back. - Okay.
不知道 可能我反应过度了
I don't know. Maybe I'm overreacting.
7可能只是她的幸运数字
Seven might just be her lucky number.
在数字命理学里 7很重要
In numerology, seven is very important.
它代表智慧 直觉和神秘
It represents wisdom, intuition, mystery.
是啊 不过东线帮用它来象征权力
Yeah, well, the Eastern Front uses it as a symbol of power.
是啊 他们对洛杉矶警局恨之入骨
Yeah, and they have a hate-on for the LAPD
因为我们把他们一半的头目都送进了监狱
because we put half their leadership in jail
在他们袭击德尔蒙特之后
after they attacked Del Monte.
要我查查她吗
You want me to run her?
她叫什么 丽娜·戴维特
What's her name? Rina Davitt.
你知道 也许我是因为那个
You know, maybe I'm overreacting because of the,
网骗案 才反应过度了
you know, the catfish case.
或者你觉得不对劲 是因为它就是不对劲
Or maybe you think something's off because it is.
听着 我要查她了
Look, I'm gonna run her.
如果查询被标记了 我们就解释说
If it gets flagged, we'll just explain
你的约会对象行为可疑
that your date acted suspiciously.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
丽娜怎么把他弄回来
How's Rina getting him back here?
她会让他送她去停车场取车
She's gonna ask him to walk her to her car.
到时我们就冲上去干倒他 扔进后备箱
And when she does, we stomp him and throw him in the trunk.
你摊上事了 我摊上事了
You're in trouble. - I'm in trouble.
丽娜的哥哥是东线帮的
Rina's brother is in the Eastern Front.
你得赶紧离开那儿
You gotta get out of there.
去前面 快
To the front! Go!
嘿 怎么了 我得走了
Hey, what's going on? - I gotta go.
不 别走 留下
No, stay! Stay!
上 上 抓住他
Go! Go! Get him!
他在那儿 上
There he is! - Come on!
洛杉矶警♥察♥ 征用你的车
LAPD! I need your vehicle!
喂 喂 停车 趴下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, stop. - Get down!
快 上车
Go! Car!
嘿
Hey.
你不是应该在睡觉吗
Aren't you supposed to be sleeping?
迈尔斯有危险
Miles is in trouble.
东线帮在餐桌与百里香餐厅伏击他
Eastern Front going after him at Table and Thyme.
♪ 我口吐毒液 ♪
♪ I spit venom ♪
911 请讲
911, what's your emergency?
我是迈尔斯 佩恩警员
This is Officer Miles Penn!
警号♥653013
Badge number 653013.
我正被武装嫌犯追击 对方火力很猛
I'm being pursued by armed suspects, taking heavy fire.
♪ 我口吐毒液 ♪
♪ I spit venom ♪
嘿
Hey!
有警员遇险
We've got an officer in trouble.
都给我动起来
Get your asses into gear now!
♪ 看这儿 ♪
♪ Check it out ♪
调度中心 派Adam-50 Adam-44
Control, attach Adam-50, Adam-44,
Adam-46 Adam-55加入我的呼叫
Adam-46, Adam-55 to my call.
收到 Lincoln-300
Copy, Lincoln-300.
快告诉我援兵在路上了
Please tell me the cavalry's coming!
三♥级♥响应单位 你们在哪
Code 3, where are you?
范奈斯大道 南向行驶
Van Nuys heading south.
下个路口右转
Make a right at the next corner
前往观景停车场
and head for the overlook parking lot.
我们得在对平民安全的地方拦截他们
We gotta intercept these guys where it's safe for civilians.
把追逐引到我们这来 是 长官
Bring the chase to us. - Yes, ma'am.
快 快 快
Come on, come on, come on.
♪ 我口吐毒液 ♪
♪ I spit venom, venom, venom ♪
♪ 我口吐毒液 ♪
♪ I spit venom ♪
他被我们困住了
We got him trapped!
♪ 看这儿 ♪
♪ Check it out ♪
♪ 我口吐毒液 ♪
♪ I spit venom ♪
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表