♪ 踏入阳光里 ♪
♪ Step on into the sunshine ♪
♪ 在云端漫步 ♪
♪ Take a walk in the clouds ♪
♪ 我们已见惯时光飞逝 ♪
♪ We done seen enough time fly ♪
♪ 你在担心什么 ♪
♪ What you worried about ♪
给我来杯双份浓缩
Get me a double shot.
红色路缘是什么意思 菜鸟
What's a red curb mean, Boot?
绝对禁止停车 临时停靠或驻留
Absolutely no stopping, standing, or parking,
公交车除外 多一秒都不行
with the exception of transit buses, for any amount of time.
很好 去教育一下那位司机
Good. Go educate that driver.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
红色♥区♥域禁止停车
You can't park in the red zone.
哦 我就停一分钟
Oh, I'll just be a minute.
我买♥♥杯咖啡就走
I'm grabbing a coffee.
时间长短无关紧要
The length of time is irrelevant.
请你马上把车开走
You need to move your vehicle now.
好 让我搞清楚一下
OK, so let me get this straight.
我在这儿停两秒都不行
I can't park here for two seconds,
但警♥察♥就可以
but it's OK for the police?
有什么问题吗
What's the issue?
你知道 你们要想让大家守规矩
You know, maybe if you want people to follow the rules,
就应该以身作则
you should lead by example.
别看我
Don't look at me.
你来决定
It's your call.
你把车停月球上去了
Where'd you park, the moon?
唯一的车位在 呃
The only spot was at, uh--
山顶上
at the top of the hill.
所有单位 费尔法克斯储蓄信贷银行发生211抢劫案
All units, in progress 2-11 reported
请求支援
at Fairfax Savings and Loans.
三♥级♥响应
Requesting backup, Code 3.
所以说别让一个
That's why you don't let some
缺咖♥啡♥因♥的平民逼你挪警车
under-caffeinated civilian bully you into moving the shop.
♪ 喔噢 ♪ - 三♥级♥响应 菜鸟
♪ Whoa, oh, oh ♪ - Code 3, Boot.
你最好跑起来
You better run!
♪ 噢 噢 噢 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 为你而战 ♪
♪ I'm gonna win for you ♪
那是慢跑
That's a jog!
♪ 如你所愿 ♪
♪ Like I know you want me to do ♪
♪ 嘿 ♪
♪ Hey ♪
好吧
OK.
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
呃 你看起来还是老样子
Uh, you look like you.
是 宾州打工仔 还是 洛杉矶警探
Yeah, but "Pennsylvania working stiff" me or "LAPD" me?
嗯 我是说 抱歉 宝贝
Um, I mean, I'm sorry, babe,
你浑身上下都透着一股警♥察♥味
everything about you kind of screams cop.
真的吗
Really?
这是为了 公交行动 吗
Is this for Operation Ride a Bus?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
选举年就是好啊
Gotta love an election year.
公交车和火车上的犯罪率
I mean, crime on buses and trains
已经上升三年了
have been going up for three years.
但现在 市长终于开始重视了
But now, finally, the mayor is paying attention.
好吧 如果这能帮你入戏的话
Well, if it helps you get into character,
我们俩可能很快就得开始坐公交了
we both might have to start riding the bus soon.
我又开始研究领养的事了
I've been diving back into adoption research,
有个网站告诉我 在加州领养一个孩子
and this website tells me the average cost
的平均费用
of adopting a child in California
大概是四万
is anywhere from 40,000--
美元吗 - 对 到七万美元
Dollars? - Yep, to $70,000.
这还不包括
And that's not even including all the expenses
孩子真正成为我们家人后的所有开销
that come once the child is actually ours--
托儿费 牙套 钢琴课
child care, braces, piano lessons.
好吧 我们别想得太远了
OK, well, let's--let's not get ahead of ourselves.
是 养孩子肯定很花钱
Yes, clearly, having a child is an expensive prospect,
但我们俩都有收入不错的工作和退休金
but we both have good-paying jobs with pensions.
我后悔花了那么多钱买♥♥那个破安保系统吗
And do I regret spending all that money on a lemon
当然了 肠子都悔青了
of a security system? Yes, definitely.
但我们会有办法的
But we'll figure it out.
天知道 莎拉和我也曾有过手头紧的日子
I mean, Lord knows, Sarah and I, we had some lean years,
但我们还是给了亨利一个很棒的童年
but we managed to give Henry a great childhood.
我们俩也能做到的
And you and I will do the same.
对吗
Yes?
对
Yes.
我想或许可以戴顶帽子
I think maybe a hat.
好主意
Yes.
没想到没了那笔钱感觉这么明显
I didn't realize how much I'd missed that money.
5%比听起来要多
5% is more than it sounds.
听着 我不是说我破产了
Look, I mean, it's not I'm broke.
我确实有个严格的预算 精确到分
I do have a very strict budget that I follow down to the cent,
但那笔额外的钱真是太爽了
but that's what was so great about that extra cash.
那是我的自我关爱基金
It was my self-care fund--
每月按♥摩♥ 请清洁工 偶尔做个脸
monthly massages, a cleaning lady, the occasional facial.
你为什么不参加带训警官考试
Why don't you take the TO exam,
让这个升职成为永久的
make this promotion permanent?
几周后就有一场
There's one in a few weeks.
下个月你就能拿回那5%了
You'll have that 5% by next month.
是这样
OK, here's the thing.
我真的不想因为备考警长考试
I really don't want to get distracted
而分心
from focusing on studying for the sergeant's exam.
而且 如果我成了全职带训警官
And besides, if I became a full-time TO,
那我就有可能
then there is a chance that I would
得再带一个菜鸟
have to train another rookie.
那可真是
And--oof.
那通常是当带训警官的一部分工作
That is typically part of being a training officer.
听着 我知道雷德利那家伙 呃
Look, I know Ridley was, uh--
一个让人焦虑的噩梦 搞得我压力山大
An anxiety-inducing nightmare that gave me the stress sweats?
我想说的是棘手
I was gonna say tricky.
但是听着 你再遇到
But look, the odds of you getting
一个撒谎成性的菜鸟的几率
another rookie who's a compulsive liar has
最多也就十分之一吧
gotta be, like, 1 in 10, tops.
这个比例高得吓人
That is a horrifyingly high ratio.
我想我还是先顾好自己的心态
I think I'd rather just focus on my peace of mind
然后努力当上警长吧
and, you know, making sergeant.
看来要和保洁阿姨说拜拜了
Guess that means bye-bye, cleaning lady.
南希怎么了 - 没什么
Oh, what happened to Nancy? - Nothing.
好了 各位 安静
All right, everyone, settle down.
今天早上要讲的内容很多
We have a lot to cover this morning.
我想现在大家都已经
So I expect by now, everyone has
看过关于上级打击地铁犯罪
read the memo concerning the brass's new plan
新计划的备忘录了
to combat crime on the metro.
每个分局负责派出一队
Each division is responsible for fielding a team
便衣警♥察♥乘坐犯罪高发的公交车
of plainclothes officers to ride a high-crime bus
或火车线路 以期遏制
or train line in an effort to curb the number
上报的案件数量
of incidents being reported.
中威尔希尔分局的首班车
Kicking things off from Mid-Wilshire
将由诺兰和华雷斯警官负责
will be Officer Nolan and Juarez.
他们将乘坐今天的首班车
They'll be taking today's inaugural ride.
请两位站起来
Please stand, you two.
好好看看他们的穿着
Take a good look at what they're wearing.
如果在现场遇到他们
If you encounter them in the field,
他们将被视为卧底警员
they are to be treated like undercover officers.
点名后 向哈珀和
After roll call, check in with detectives
洛佩兹探长报到
Harper and Lopez.
她们将负责指挥和监控
They'll be running point and handling surveillance.
陈和我将开一辆跟踪车提供支援
Chen and I will provide backup in a follow car.
这意味着 佩恩 你将和我一起
Which means, Penn, you'll be riding with me.
有问题吗
Any questions?
很好
Good.
注意安全
Be safe out there.
长官 我只想说我感谢您
Sir, I just want to say I appreciate you
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表