特警队被耽搁了
SWAT's delayed.
好像是去帮贝利上巴士了
Something about helping Bailey get on the bus.
挂着出♥售♥的牌子
"For Sale" sign.
房♥子看起来没人住
House looks unoccupied.
我们趁现在侦察一下怎么样
Wanna do a little recon while we wait?
我走左边
I'll take the left side.
你走右边
You take the right?
好
All right.
趴下
Get down!
看见是谁开的枪吗
Can you see who shot at us?
没有 但我心里有数
No, but I have an idea.
是诡雷
Booby trap.
大门上肯定有绊线
Gate must have been a tripwire.
安全
Clear.
你们没事吧 - 我们没事
Are you all right? - Yeah, we're good.
突入
Move in!
全员突入
Move in!
你没事吧
You all right?
路中间那是什么
What's that in the road?
要说这里谁是混♥蛋♥ 那就是你
If anybody's an asshole here, it's you.
红灯左转一次只能过两辆车
Two cars get to make a left on red.
哪条交规这么说的
Says who?
全洛杉矶的司机都这么干 白♥痴♥
Says literally every other driver in LA, dumbass!
嘿 嘿
Hey, hey!
你们得把车开出路口
You guys need to get out of the intersection.
等我给保险公♥司♥打完电♥话♥再说
Not until I call my insurance.
有辆巴士要过来了 而且它不会停
There is a bus coming, and it's not gonna stop.
快把车开走
Move your cars.
车发动不了了
It won't start!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
快下车
Come on.
让开
Hey!
我的天
Jeez.
我们得停车
We gotta stop.
前面出车祸了
There's an accident ahead.
不 没我的命令不准踩刹车
No, you don't touch that brake until I tell you to.
听见没
You got it?
如果我们撞车 炸♥弹♥可能会引爆
If we crash, the bomb could detonate.
那我最好还是抓稳了
Well, I guess I better hold on then.
所有人 准备迎接冲击
Everyone, brace for impact!
冲 冲 冲 冲
Go, go, go, go.
呼
Whew!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我摸不到脉搏了
I can't find a pulse.
你说过你会救他的
You said you would help him!
我已经给他止血了
I stopped the bleeding.
但他失血过多
He's lost too much blood.
他需要去医院
He needs a hospital.
对不起 汤姆 对不起
I'm sorry, Tom. I'm sorry.
安全 - 安全
Clear. - Clear.
他还有微弱的脉搏
He has a weak pulse.
嘿
Hey.
听我说
Just listen.
事情没必要发展成这样
It doesn't have to go down like this.
让我们救他
Let us help him.
他还有救
He doesn't have to die.
我需要那笔钱
I need the money.
比你弟弟的命还重要吗
More than your brother?
这事听起来明明很简单
It sounded so easy.
只要有炸♥弹♥ 就没人敢惹我们
Had a bomb, no one would mess with us.
事情不该是这样的
It wasn't supposed to be like this.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
是哈珀打来的电♥话♥
That was Harper.
发出勒索信♥号♥♥的那栋房♥子
The house where the ransom signal was coming from
被人装了诡雷
was booby trapped.
有人受伤吗
Was anybody hurt?
奇迹般地 没有
Miraculously, no.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
我想你对幕后黑手的推测是对的
I think you were right about the puppet master.
乔尔刚说这活儿听起来很简单
Joel just said the job sounded easy.
7-Adam-200 华雷斯警官在线上找你
7-Adam-200, I've got Officer Celina Juarez
我帮你接通过来
on the line for you.
接进来
Patch her through.
长官 劫匪希望我们把他弟弟
Sir, the hijacker would like us to take
送去医院
his brother to the hospital.
他很聪明
Smart man.
乔·豪瑟 我是洛杉矶警局的韦德·格雷警督
Joe Howser, this is Lieutenant Wade Grey of the LAPD.
我们可以帮你弟弟
We can help your brother, but I'm gonna need
但你需要拿点东西来交换
something from you in return.
释放人♥质♥
Release the hostages.
不可能
No way.
那我们就没什么好谈的了
Then this conversation is over.
等等等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
如果我放了人 你们要杀我怎么办
If I release them, what's to stop you from killing me?
小子 你胸前可绑着炸♥弹♥呢
Son, you got a bomb strapped to your chest.
那谁又能阻止你杀了所有人呢
What's stopping you from killing everyone?
车上有多少人
How many people on that bus?
20个吗
20?
为了表示诚意 你得先放10个人
As a sign of good faith, you need to release 10.
我放五个
I'll release five.
她必须是其中之一 她可能出事了
She needs to be one of them. Something could be wrong.
行 孕妇可以给你 再加几个人
OK, you can have the pregnant lady and a few others,
包括那个女警
including the cop.
我还要一架飞机
And I want a plane.
成交
Deal.
很好
Good.
好 接下来这么办
OK, here's how it's gonna go.
安全 - 我们这边安全
Clear. - We're clear!
去屋后
Around back.
特警在屋里又发现了两处诡雷
SWAT found two more booby traps inside.
我联♥系♥了房♥产中介
I called the realtor.
她说这房♥子挂牌一年多了
She said the house has been sitting on the market
一直没卖♥♥掉
for over a year.
已经降过两次价了
Price has been cut twice.
她有看♥房♥♥记录吗
Does she have a record of who's come to view it?
不止如此
Better.
她带人看♥房♥♥的时候会用隐藏摄像头
She uses a hidden camera when she shows it
作为安全措施
as a safety precaution.
她正在把视频传过来
She's sending the footage over now.
聪明的姑娘
Smart girl.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey. How are you doing?
还行
Uh, fine.
又捡回一条命
Just another one of my nine lives.
车上情况怎么样
What's the situation on the bus?
乔尔终于同意让我们把他弟弟
Joel finally agreed to let us take his brother
送去医院 以换取释放五名人♥质♥
to the hospital in exchange for releasing five of the hostages.
总算有个不算太坏的消息
Finally, some not terrible news.
幕后黑手有线索吗
Any leads on the puppet master?
乔尔基本承认了
Joel all but confirmed that they're
他们有同伙
working with someone else. - Not yet.
我们正在等房♥产中介的监控录像
We're waiting on the security footage from the realtor.
运气好的话 也许能拍到
If we're lucky, we might see the person who set up
设置诡雷的人
the booby trap on camera.
长官 我们快到了
Sir, we're almost there.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
祝你好运
Good luck.
哥 你要撑住
I love you, brother.
你不准死
You're not allowed to die.
告诉你的人别耍花样
Tell your people not to do anything stupid.
你们不耍花样 我们就不动
They won't if you don't.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表