《菜鸟老警》 前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
我一直在考虑参加警司考试
I've been thinking about taking the sergeant's exam.
如果你通过了 我就不再是你的上司了
If you pass, then I wouldn't be your supervisor anymore.
这样你们俩就能复合了
So you two can get back together?
不 这对她的职业发展是好事
No, it's a good move for her career,
不过 是的 我们谈过这个
but, yeah, it's come up.
这是新来的菜鸟吗 塔玛拉 这是塞斯
Is this the new boot? - Tamara, Seth.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
塔玛拉和塞斯在约会吗
Tamara and Seth are on a date?
他们俩多般配啊
They'd be so cute!
我发现塞斯撒了好几个弥天大谎
I have caught Seth in several serious lies.
你觉得他在癌症复发这件事上撒谎了
You think he's lying about his cancer coming back?
塔玛拉 你不能和他约会 那不由你决定
Tamara, you can't date him. - That's not up to you.
♪ 没有你我无法飞翔 ♪
♪ I don't want to fly without you ♪
♪ 没有你我无法独活 ♪
♪ I don't want to live my life without you ♪
♪ 你占据了我所有思绪 ♪
♪ All I ever do is think about you ♪
告诉我你看了昨晚的比赛
Tell me you saw that game last night.
天啊 每一秒都那么痛苦 早上好 各位
My God, even painful second. - Morning, y'all.
外面热得像辣椒地里的公羊
It's as hot as a billy goat in a pepper patch out there.
新来的菜鸟吗 嗯 我没听说
New rookie? - Uh, not that I know of.
早上好
Good morning.
你在这干什么 我重回FTO培训项目了
The hell are you doing here? - I'm back in the FTO program.
这不可能
This can't be happening.
我是说 他谎称患癌
I mean, he lied about having cancer
还编造了其他一堆谎言
and a host of other things.
法律上讲 他被解雇是因为
Legally, he was fired because
他拒绝执行接受血液检测的合法命令
he refused to follow a lawful order to take a blood test.
里德利声称他被自己的肿瘤医生
Ridley claims that he was duped
欺骗了 误以为自己
by his oncologist into believing
病得很重
he was sick when he wasn't.
他起诉市政♥府♥不当解雇
He sued the city for wrongful termination
和医疗歧视
and medical discrimination.
那市政♥府♥为什么不反抗
Well, why doesn't the city fight it?
负面舆♥论♥ 证据不足 博同情的原告
Bad publicity, a weak case, a sympathetic plaintiff,
你随便挑个理由吧
take your pick.
重点是 他回来了 而且我们需要有人带训他
Point is, he's back, and we need someone to train him.
我可不要他
Well, I don't want him.
我已经不是带班教官了 放松点
I am not a TO anymore. - Relax.
你没事了
You're off the hook.
这个烫手山芋归诺兰了
The button's on Nolan.
明白
Understood.
他仍可能因违纪被开除
He can still be washed out for cause,
但每次违规都要记录在案
but every infraction has to be documented.
否则他会再次提起诉讼
Otherwise, he'll just launch a fresh lawsuit
指控报复行为 她在这干什么
alleging retaliation. - What is she doing here?
抱歉 借过 嘿
Sorry, excuse me. Hey.
不知道你会来
I didn't know you were stopping by.
天呐 嗨
Oh, my gosh. Hi.
我送塞斯来的 哦
Yeah, I gave Seth a ride. - Oh.
他担心大家不待见他
He was nervous about the reception he was going to get.
是啊 他是该担心
Yeah, I mean, he should be.
答应我你会听他解释吗
Promise me you'll hear him out?
塞斯现在很脆弱
Seth is very vulnerable right now,
他需要一个朋友
and he needs a friend.
塔玛拉 我从不是他朋友
Tamara, I was never his friend.
我是他带班教官 而且他...这不重要
I was his training officer. And he--it doesn't matter.
我是说 诺兰会带训他
I mean, Nolan's going to be training him,
所以我们可能也不会碰面太多次 所以...
so we probably won't even cross paths that much, so...
今晚我们能一起吃晚饭吗
Can we all have dinner tonight,
远离工作 好让你了解真正的塞斯
away from work, so you get to know the real Seth?
求你了 给他个机会
Please, just hear him out.
天 我也只会对你这么说
God, I would only say yes to you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
里德利警员 我们今天不去点名
Officer Ridley, we'll be skipping roll call today.
拿装备包 准备执勤
Get the war bags, set up the shop.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
这不是重来一次
This is not a do-over.
你之前的错误都有记录
Your previous errors have been documented.
你会把它们带进我的训练班
You bring them with you into my shop.
是 长官 但我需要您知道
Yes, sir, but I need you to know
医生也骗了我
that the doctor tricked me too.
那是保险诈骗
That was an insurance scam.
让我说清楚 我不在乎
Let me be perfectly clear. I don't care.
不 这甚至不准确 我不信你...
No, that's not even accurate. I don't believe you...
好了
All right.
而且我也不会相信你说的任何话
And I won't believe anything you say
除非有独♥立♥的验证
without independent verification.
我是你的噩梦教官
I am your nightmare TO.
我是被一个病态说谎者养大的
I was raised by a pathological liar,
一个对说谎毫无顾忌的女人
a woman who had absolutely no compunctions
对自己的孩子撒各种谎
about lying to her own child about everything.
真♥相♥只为她个人服务
The truth was whatever served her and only her.
唯一对我重要的是行动
The only thing that matters to me are actions.
你完美完成工作
You do your job perfectly,
我别无选择只能让你通过
and I'll have no choice but to pass you.
你明白吗 是 长官
Do you understand? - Yes, sir.
好 那就去度过美好的一天吧
All right, let's go have a great day.
他对自己经手的案子都是个危险
He is a danger to any case he works on
对他合作的任何警♥察♥也是个危险
and any cop he works beside.
我是说 他肯定预见到了这一点
I mean, he had to have seen that coming.
哦 如果他预见到了还回来
Oh, well, if he did and came back anyway,
也许这能说明他有多么热爱这份工作
maybe it says something about how dedicated he is to the job.
哦 不 不 不不不
Oh, no! No. No, no, no.
这是自尊心作祟
This is an ego thing.
塔玛拉怎么说
What does Tamara say? -
她用小狗眼求我跟他们一起吃晚饭
She puppy-eyed me into having dinner with them.
你上当了 我知道 我知道
You fell for that? - I know, I know.
我真是... 唉
I--ugh. - Oof.
如果你和罗杰一起跟我们吃晚饭怎么样
What if you and Rodge joined us for dinner?
我真的需要有个缓冲 求你了
I really need the buffer. Please?
我刚刚才冷落了那家伙
I just shunned the guy!
现在你却要我跟他吃饭
Now you want me to have dinner with him?
求你了 我做我拿手的千层面
Please? I'll make my lasagna.
你最爱吃我做的了
You love my lasagna.
可我们家连张餐桌都没有
OK, we don't have a dining room table,
五个人吃饭会很挤的
and dinner for five is gonna be tight.
这倒是真的
That's true. Uh...
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
今晚有什么安排 打《使命召唤》 怎么了
What are you doing tonight? - "Call of Duty." Why?
来顿家常便饭怎么样
What would you say to a home-cooked meal?
我会先问有什么条件
I'd ask what the catch is.
塞斯也会来 什么 为什么
Seth will be there. - What? Why?
嘿 迈尔斯
Hey, Miles.
等等 你要给他做饭
Wait, you're-- you're cooking for him?
说来话长 - 有人装可怜了
It's complicated. - There were puppy eyes.
听着 重点是
Look, the point is,
我们家桌子坐不下所有人 而且...
our table won't fit everybody and...
我家的够大 是的
And mine will. Yeah.
拜托了 就算我欠你个人情
Please? I'll--I'll owe you.
好吧 呃 七点
OK. Uh, 7:00.
好的 听起来不错 我们会到的
Yeah, that sounds great. We'll be there.
谢谢你 - "欠你个人情"
Thank you. - "I owe you"?
闭嘴
Shut up.
我听说市政♥府♥给塞斯补发了工资
I'm hearing the city cut Seth a check for back pay?
一万美金 现在他还能蹭顿饭
Ten grand. Now he gets a free meal.
好了 菜鸟 我给你点
All right, boot, I'm going to give you
金玉良言 准备好了吗
some sage words of advice. You ready?
把塞斯·里德利这个人忘掉
Put Seth Ridley out of your mind.
就是让人来气
It's just frustrating.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表