对我训练的亲自关心
for taking such a personal interest in my training.
我迫不及待想看看你的本事了
I can't wait to see what you got.
不过在此之前 这个是前台留给你的
But before then, this was left at reception for you.
看来你被送达传票了
Looks like you've been served.
我被起诉了
I'm being sued?
看来是这样
It would seem so.
我们稍后再处理
We'll deal with that later.
去准备警车吧
Go set up the shop.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好了
All right.
你准备好今天了吗
Are you ready for today?
呼 第一次真正的卧底任务
Whew, first real undercover assignment.
开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我昨晚花了一整晚
I spent all last night coming up with a backstory
为我的卧底身份编造背景故事
for my cover identity.
艾丽莎是圣莫尼卡学院的学生
Elisa is a student at Santa Monica College
主修经济学 辅修罗曼语
studying Economics with a minor in Romance Languages.
我坐公交是为了省钱
I ride the bus to save money so that one day
有一天能转学到我的梦想学校 加州大学圣巴巴拉分校
I can transfer to my dream school, UC Santa Barbara.
哦
Oh.
那你呢
What about you?
哦 嗯 吉姆是个承包商
Oh, uh, Jim is a contractor taking the bus
因为他的车在修
'cause his car's in the shop.
你真没意思
You're no fun.
说实话 我有点嫉妒
I'm not gonna lie, I feel kind of jealous.
我的意思是 坐公交听起来
I mean, riding around on the bus sounds like way
比坐跟踪车有意思多了
more fun than riding around in the follow car--
无意冒犯
no offense.
你已经是个经验丰富的卧底了
You're already a skilled undercover operative.
华雷斯需要练习
Juarez needs the practice.
你想当警长 就得习惯在幕后
You wanna be a sergeant, you gotta get used to supervising
监督
from the sidelines.
其实 你今天为什么不练习一下当警长呢
In fact, why don't you practice being a sergeant today?
我让你来指挥
I'll let you call the shots.
嗯
Huh.
等等 那是不是意味着我能开车了
Wait, does that mean I get to drive?
想都别想
Not a chance.
谢谢
Thank you.
监控技术人员凌晨两点就到车站了
Surveillance techs got to the depot at 2:00 a.m.
给公交车装上了额外的摄像头
to trick out the bus with extra cameras.
但这些能让我们有第一人称视角
But these will give us a first-person view
这样我们就能看到你们看到的
so we can see what you see.
画面看起来不错
Picture looks good.
天啊 这
Man, this is
也太酷了吧
so freakin' cool.
倒不是我喜欢给韦斯利行方便
Not that I like making Wesley's life any easier,
但检察官办公室要求你们俩尽力
but the DA's office requested that you two do your best
用摄像头捕捉任何事件
and capture any incidents on camera.
我们可以用这些进行通讯
We will be able to communicate using these.
好的
All right.
测试 测试
Testing, testing.
我音量怎么样
How's my volume?
响亮清晰
Loud and clear.
陈会给你们介绍一下我们的情况
Chen's going to run you through our side of things.
嘿 伙计们 你们确定嫌疑人后
Hey, guys, when you ID a suspect,
给我们一个简短的体貌描述
just give us a brief physical description and a heads-up
他们下车时提醒我们
when they're getting off the bus.
然后蒂姆和我会过去逮捕
Then Tim and I will come in and make the arrest.
听起来很简单
Sounds straightforward enough.
你们的目标是保持卧底身份
So the goal is for you to maintain your cover.
所以只有在你觉得你的安全
So only intervene if you feel that your safety
或其他乘客的安全受到威胁时才干预
or the safety of another passenger is at risk.
让他们处理脏活
Let them handle the dirty work.
如果有问题 你觉得需要帮助
If there is an issue and you think you need help,
求救信♥号♥♥是 我想我坐过站了
the distress signal is, "I think I missed my stop."
卧底身份证和交通卡
Cover IDs and tap cards.
顺便问一下 帽子是怎么回事
By the way, what's with the hat?
呃 贝莉说这让我看起来不像警♥察♥
Uh, Bailey said it made me look less like a cop.
没用
It doesn't.
或许可以试试驼背
Maybe try slouching?
你还给我做了学生证
You made me a student ID and everything.
是啊 我们喜欢把自己
Yeah, we like to think of ourselves
看作是专业人士
as professionals here.
7-Adam-200 我们准备就绪
7-Adam-200, we are green and go.
收到
Copy.
有任何问题随时通知我
Let me know if you run into any issues.
长官
Sir,
有没有可能让菜鸟
is there ever a scenario where a rookie might be given
在试用期内
special permission to take on another job
从事其他工作
while still on probation?
恐怕不行
I'm afraid that's out of the question.
我们希望菜鸟能把全部精力
We expect our rookies to give the field training
投入到实地训练项目中
program their full attention.
我猜这跟你今早
I assume this has something to do with you
被送达传票有关
being served this morning?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我前任的父亲在我受伤后
You see, my ex's father lent me some money to help
借了我些钱帮我渡过难关
me out after my injury.
但现在我不再是他未来的女婿了
But now that I'm no longer his future son-in-law--
他们想要回钱
They want their money back.
多少钱
How much we talking?
大概一万美元
About 10 grand.
你没想过请求他们多给你点时间吗
You don't think you can ask them for more time?
我试过了
I tried.
然后那个信封就出现了
And then that envelope showed up.
好吧 也许我可以请求法官多给你点时间
Well, maybe I can ask the judge for more time.
不行 你不能
No, you can't.
如果你上庭 法官判你败诉
If you go to court and the judge rules against you,
警局会认为你在财务上
the Department will consider you financially
容易受到腐♥败♥影响
vulnerable to corruption.
我将别无选择 只能把你淘汰掉
I'd have no choice but to wash you out.
哦 我不知道这个
Oh, I didn't know that.
是啊 那就
Yeah, well...
看看你的带训警官有什么主意
let's see if your TO has any ideas.
布拉德福德 切换到12频道
Bradford, switch to channel 12.
怎么了
What's up?
佩恩需要在几周内凑齐一万美元
Penn needs to come up with 10 grand in a few weeks.
你建议他怎么做
What would you advise him to do?
抢银行
Rob a bank?
提姆 别这么混♥蛋♥
Timothy, don't be such an ass.
我这是实事求是
I'm being realistic.
嗯 你能卖♥♥点什么吗
Well, could you sell something?
我唯一值钱的东西就是我的车
The only thing I have of value is my car.
你是说你的房♥子
You mean your house?
听着 你不是有枚冠军戒指吗
Look, don't you have a championship ring?
对 但那是非卖♥♥品
Yeah, but that's not for sale.
那真的值那么多钱吗
Would it really be worth that much?
单凭它本身不值 但它是纪念品
Not on its own, but it's memorabilia.
收藏家们对那种东西很狂热
Collectors go nuts for that kind of stuff.
是 但就像我说的 它不卖♥♥
Yeah, but like I said, it's not on the table.
除非你想无家可归或失业
Unless you want to end up homeless or jobless,
也许该考虑一下
maybe it should be.
公交车进站
Bus incoming.
收到
Copy that.
切换回6频道
Switching us back to channel 6.
切换回来
Switching back.
开始了
Here we go.
就位中
Getting into position.
诺兰和华雷斯已就位
Nolan and Juarez are in position.
收到 待命
Copy. Standing by.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表