再次感谢你的协助
Thank you again for the assist.
嘿 帮你就是帮我 这是我最喜欢的方式
Hey, helping you helped me, which is my favorite way
来伸出援手
to lend a hand.
挫败暗网上的职业杀手雇佣行动
Thwarting a hitman-for-hire operation on the dark web
同时抓获一个连环雇凶杀人犯
while catching a serial hitman hirer?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我们得给这案子起个更好的名字
I think we need to come up with a better name for that.
我猜联邦调查局已经关闭了
I assume the FBI has already taken down
网站并阻止了任何重启尝试吧
the website and any attempts to bring it back?
不 网站还在运行中
No, the website is still up and running.
来自全国各地的请求纷至沓来
Requests are coming in from all around the country,
但他们不是和训练有素的刺客交谈
but instead of talking to trained assassins,
而是和正在追踪他们IP地址的
they are talking to federal agents who are
联邦探员交谈
tracking their IP addresses.
这是清除社会
Good way to weed out society's
最凶残成员的好方法
most homicidal members.
正是如此
Exactly.
我们还没能确认联♥系♥蒂姆的
Um, we still haven't been able to identify
黑客的身份 但我们会随时通知你 如果
the hacker who contacted Tim, but we'll let you know if--
等我们查到
when we do.
再见 嘿
See you. Hey.
嘿
Hey.
我不知道你怎么想 但我觉得
I don't know about you, but I think
今天可以算作胜利
it's safe to call today a win.
而这会是你唯一的胜利
And it's the only win you're gonna have,
因为洛杉矶消防局会在球场上碾压你们
because LAFD is gonna crush you on that field.
哦 你老婆真有胆量 在我们地盘说垃圾话
Oh, your wife is pretty ballsy talking trash
敢在我们家门口说狠话
inside our house.
是啊 她越嚣张
Yes, she is, which will make it all the sweeter
待会儿我们碾压他们时感觉就越爽
when we destroy them later.
没门 -赛场见
Oh, no way. - See you out there.
再见
See you.
马尔瓦多真的死了吗
Malvado's really dead?
是的
Yeah.
结束了
It's over.
数十年来 你们中的数千人都在观看里奇·罗利的
While thousands of you have enjoyed Rich Rowley
培训视频
training videos over the decades,
我现在很自豪地宣布一个新的系列
I am proud to announce a new format
将探讨现实世界中的当前问题
of videos that take on the real-world current issues
反映警务程序中正在发生的持续变化
that reflect the ongoing changes
的视频
in police procedures that are underway.
这就是《警徽背后》
This is "Behind the Badge."
这可比里奇·罗利的视频好多了
That is already way better than Rich Rowley's videos.
路边盘查的利弊 冲突降级
"Curb sitting pros and cons," "De-escalation,"
何时引入精神科医生
"When to bring in psychiatrists,"
这些都是很好的主题 -我很高兴你喜欢它们
these are great topics. - I'm glad you like 'em.
因为我希望你参与每个剧本的讨论
Because I want you to weigh in on every script.
乐意效劳
Happy to.
你从哪里弄到这么多钱
How are you paying for all this?
作为巡逻预算的负责人 我有一些钱
As king of the patrol budget, I had a few dollars
偷偷存了起来 可以用
squirreled away I could spare.
虽然不多
It ain't much.
但我完全能搞定 -听着 你还是个菜鸟
But I can totally make it work. - Look, you're a rookie.
大多数老警♥察♥都会对你说的话不屑一顾
Most veteran cops will dismiss anything you have to say.
所以我把自己定位成制片人
Which is why I see myself as more of a producer.
你要当主角
You're gonna star.
是吗 我为什么要这么做
Yeah? And why would I do that?
成交
Deal.
华雷斯警官 恭喜你
Officer Juarez, congrats.
我听说你找到了艾莉亚·格里芬和她的孩子
I hear you found Aria Griffin and her baby.
无可奉告
No comment.
钱伯斯警官另外两名受害者的家属
I want you to know, family members
已经同意接受采访
from Officer Chambers' two other victims
讨论这个案子
have agreed to be interviewed about the case.
你确定不想在那里
Are you sure you don't want to be there
代表你姐姐
to represent your sister,
帮助人们记住布兰卡吗
help keep Blanca's memory alive?
你知道 我到哪都带着布兰卡的回忆
You know, I carry Blanca with me everywhere I go.
她的记忆提醒我永远要努力做正确的事
Her memory reminds me to always try to do what's right,
所以我不需要你的帮助来让她的记忆永存
so I don't need your help keeping it alive.
那听起来像是不行
That sounds like a no.
是的 希瑟 不行
Yeah, Heather, that's a no.
♪ 咋样啊 ♪
♪ What's up? ♪
♪ 老子多得用不完 ♪
♪ I got enough to go around ♪
♪ 多得能分你一半 ♪
♪ I got enough to go around ♪
♪ 想要多少都管够 ♪
♪ I got enough to go around ♪
♪ 爷就是天 别来沾边 ♪
♪ I'm the big daddy, don't at me ♪
♪ 忍♥痛训练 老子是运动员 ♪
♪ Train through the pain, I'm an athlete ♪
♪ 现在赛场由我主宰 ♪
♪ Now I run the game like a track meet ♪
♪ 西装革履棱角在 ♪
♪ Still got a crease in my jacket ♪
你对坐冷板凳感觉还好吗
Are you feeling OK about being on the sidelines
这场比赛
for this one?
哦 这是我感觉最能帮到球队的地方
Oh, it's where I feel I can help the team the most.
聪明人
Smart man.
好了 四分卫 快到比赛时间了
All right, QB, almost game time.
你看起来很眼熟 -库珀·曼宁
You look familiar. - Cooper Manning.
哦 我的天 是你
Oh, my God, yeah, you are.
你来看比赛吗 -库珀是我们的主教练
Are you here for the game? - Cooper's our head coach.
你以为迈尔斯是我请来的唯一王牌吗
You thought Miles was the only ringer I was bringing in?
好了 各位 集♥合♥
All right, everybody, let's go.
好了 听着 听着
All right, listen up, listen up.
今天我希望你们专注于一件事
I want you to focus on one thing today.
我们每个人都会有
There's gonna be a time each one of us
受到考验的时候
is gonna be tested.
今天 每一场比赛 每一次接球 每一面旗帜都是考验
Today, every play, every catch, every flag is that test.
我们准备好了
We are ready.
韦斯利是裁判并不意味着
And just because Wesley's the ref does not mean
我们就稳操胜券了 他不收贿赂
we have this in the bag. He won't take bribes.
我什么都试过了
I tried everything.
好了 各位 比赛时间到了
All right, guys, game time!
从战术上讲 我们在场上面临着对位问题
Strategy-wise, we've got match-up issues
场上到处都是
across the field.
消防员们 他们比我们快
The firefighters, they're faster than us
在防守上
in coverage.
他们在前场比我们高大
They're bigger than us up front.
我们得做些声东击西的战术
We're gonna have to do some misdirection stuff,
聪明的战术安排
clever play calling.
其实 只要把球传给他
Actually, just get him the ball.
是啊 这就是战术 这就是战术
Yeah, that's the play. That's the play.
洛杉矶警局 -洛杉矶警局
LAPD! - LAPD!
好了 提醒一下
All right, just a reminder.
这是一场友好的 无身体接触的比赛
This is a friendly, non-contact game.
我们只是来找点乐子 好吗
We're just here to have a little fun, all right?
然后摧毁他们 -是的
And destroy them. - Yeah.
好了 洛杉矶警局 数到三
All right, LAPD on three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
洛杉矶警局
LAPD!
加油
Let's go!
♪ 哦 哦 嘿 哦 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, hey, oh! ♪
奥马哈蓝47号♥ 就位
Omaha blue 47! Set!
♪ 是的 我们回来了 我们回来了 ♪
♪ Yeah, we back in business, we back ♪
♪ 大家都在这儿 我们来干大事 ♪
♪ Everybody's here and we doin' this ♪
喔 喔 喔
Oh! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
喔 喔
Whoa! Whoa!
♪ 我们才刚开始 来吧 ♪
♪ We just getting started with it, come on, yeah ♪
♪ 兄弟全到位 ♪
♪ I got the whole crew ♪
♪ 全新装备闪瞎眼 ♪
♪ And we drippin' everything all new ♪
呜呼 我能这样打一整天 宝贝
Whoo-hoo! I can do this all day, baby.
喔 吼 来吧
Whoa, ho. Come on.
今天对你们来说会很漫长 亲爱的
Gonna be a long day, honey.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表