Tulsa is a gaslighting narcissist,
我们不会让他得逞
and we will not let him win.
觉得这会有用吗 - 已经有用了
Think it'll have any effect? - It already has.
粉丝们气炸了 塔尔萨已经打包好行李
Fans are so mad, Tulsa packed his bag,
住进了康复中心
checked himself into a rehab facility.
我去
Yikes.
我知道你们很多人可能在想
And I know a lot of you are probably wondering,
我接下来要干什么
what's next for me?
我会好起来吗
Am I going to be OK?
答案是肯定的 毫无疑问
Well, the answer is unequivocally yes
因为明天我将推出
because tomorrow I will be launching
我的第一个护肤品系列 幸存者之肤
my very first skincare line, Survivor Skin,
专为幸存者打造的护肤品
skincare for survivors.
好了 我今天不上网了
OK, I'm done with the Internet for today.
嗯
Hmm.
你知道吗 我确实看到一些粉丝发视频
You know, I did see some fans posting
说我们是新的现实版顶流CP
videos calling us the new real life power couple.
是啊 他们说你的头发是女神范儿
Yeah, no, they said that your-- your hair is goddess coded.
哇哦 - 是吧
Wow. - Yeah.
也许我们可以快快地看一个那种视频
Well, maybe we'll just check out
换换心情 - 好
one of those videos real quick. - OK.
净化一下心灵 - 好
Palette cleanser. - OK.
塔玛拉怎么样了
How's Tamara?
我离开她的时候 她正在谷歌♥怎么去当修女
When I left her, she was googling how to join a nunnery.
那可能是个好主意 - 会过去的
That's probably a good idea. - It'll pass.
你怎么样 - 我不知道
How are you doing? - I don't know.
今天发生了这么多事
I--with everything that happened today,
我完全不知道考试考得怎么样
I have no idea how I did on the test.
我要么全答对了 要么全答错了 所以
I either aced it or missed every question, so...
好吧 现在我们还不知道结果
Well, for now, there's no way to know,
所以我们就当你是满分通过了吧
so let's assume you aced it.
那根据这个假设 我们应该做什么呢
And what should we do based off of that assumption?
庆祝吗
Celebrate?
你知道我参加这个考试不是为了你 对吧
You know I didn't take this test for you, right?
当然 这是个明智的职业规划
Of course, it was a smart career move.
的确是个明智的职业规划
It is a smart career move.
而且我还没通过 所以其实什么都没变
And I haven't passed yet, so nothing's really changed.
好吧 下周这个时候 我们就知道了
Well, this time next week, we'll know.
是的 我们会的
Yes, we will.
该死
Damn it.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表