Did you see him? - Yeah, a few minutes ago.
他开的什么车
What kind of car was he driving?
不知道 但他给了菲尔50块钱
I don't know, but he gave Phil 50 bucks to go with him
让他帮忙搬东西
to help move something.
我也想去 但他说只要一个人
I tried to get in on it, but he said he just needed one guy.
菲尔走运了
Lucky Phil.
格拉瑟找到新猎物了
Glasser's got a new victim.
凯莉 你确定你没事吗
Kylie, are you sure you're all right?
是的 一切都好
Yeah, all good.
你消失了一周 等你回来的时候
You disappear for a week, and when you come back,
就有个男的威胁你
some guy is threatening you.
我很担心你 - 别担心
I'm worried about you. - Don't.
我能处理好
I'm handling it.
我看到他的纹身了
I saw his tattoo.
他是第六街恶魔帮的人
He's with the Sixth Street Devils.
一周前有起枪击案
There was a shooting about a week ago.
一个敌对帮派的成员被杀了
A member of a rival gang was killed.
那跟我没关系
That's got nothing to do with me.
真的吗 他就在凤♥凰♥厅外面被枪杀的
Really? He was shot right outside the Phoenix Room.
那不是你工作的地方吗
Isn't that where you work?
拜托 让我帮你
Please, let me help you.
我不想让你卷进来 太危险了
I don't want you involved. It's too dangerous.
凯莉 如果你卷进去了 我也就卷进去了
Kylie, if you're involved, I'm involved.
哇 哇 哇 - 哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Oh.
凯莉 我 - 你不是
Kylie, I-- - You didn't--
我 我很抱歉
I'm--I'm sorry.
我想可能是我发出了错误信♥号♥♥
I-I think maybe I sent the wrong signals.
我非常爱我妻子
Um, I absolutely love my wife.
抱歉 嗯 我很抱歉
Sorry. Um, I'm-- I'm sorry.
蒂姆 你听说你家附近有人抢劫吗
Tim, did you hear about the looting in your neighborhood?
什么 没有 哪条街
What? No, what street?
你家南边的格兰奇街
Uh, just south of you, on Grange.
我得走了 我外甥们自己在家
I got to go. My nephews are home alone.
我跟你一起去
I'm coming with you.
嘿 我需要些建议
Hey, I-I need some advice.
能等等吗 我这都火烧眉毛了
Can it wait? I'm literally on fire.
不用了 是的 你先去处理吧
No. Yeah, g--go deal with that.
我能搞定
I-I got this.
格拉瑟的妻子在哪 - 在那边和孩子们一起
Where's Glasser's wife? - Uh, over there with the kids.
格拉瑟跑了 还带着个新猎物
Glasser's in the wind, and he has a fresh victim.
她真觉得那妻子会跟她开口
Does she really think the wife is going to talk to her?
不 人类自我欺骗的能力
No. The human capacity for self-delusion
总是让我惊叹
never ceases to amaze.
如果有什么事在你背后发生
Um, would you want to know
你会想知道吗
if something was going on behind your back?
比如韦斯利杀人
Like if Wesley was murdering people?
不 更像是你知道的 出轨
No, more like, you know, cheating
或者只是 和同事调情
or just--just being flirtatious with a colleague.
调情是无害的
Well, flirting's harmless,
但身体接触是绝对的底线
but physical intimacy is a hard bright line.
如果韦斯利敢亲别的女人
If Wesley so much as kisses another woman,
我就会变成一个富有又迷人的寡妇
I'll be a wealthy, glamorous widow.
你丈夫在哪 - 在保护他的生意
Where is your husband? - Protecting his business.
不 他没有 他换了车就消失了
No, he is not--he switched cars and disappeared.
你们在骚扰一个无辜的人
You are harassing an innocent man.
别自欺欺人了
Get your head out of your ass.
你丈夫是个变♥态♥杀人狂
Your husband is a psychopath
现在正要去犯下连环杀人案
who is currently on his way to commit serial murder,
而你 要么是同谋
and either you are complicit,
要么就是在病态地否认
or you are in a pathological state of denial
他的真实身份 - 你竟敢
about who he really is. - How dare you?
我没时间听你在这里义愤填膺
I do not have time for your outrage.
如果你知道他可能会去哪里
If you have any idea of where he might go--
某个私密的地方
someplace private,
警♥察♥不知道的地方 你必须告诉我
someplace police wouldn't know about, you need to tell me.
我什么都不知道 别烦我
I don't know anything! Leave me alone!
啊 《传说之下》 那可是个好游戏
Ah, "Undertale." That is a great game.
我花了好久才打败Sans
It took me forever to beat Sans.
你知道吗 哈珀警探
You know, Detective Harper--
她真的很担心你♥爸♥爸
s-she's just really worried about your dad.
外面火灾很危险
It's really dangerous out there with the fire.
你知道他可能在哪里吗
Do you have any idea where he might be?
爸爸不让我说
I'm not supposed to talk about it.
你知道 有时候有人说
You know, sometimes when people say
某个东西是秘密
something is a secret, that doesn't mean
你不能告诉值得信任的大人
you shouldn't be able to tell grown-ups you can trust.
不
No.
这是个绝密秘密
It's a secret secret.
连警♥察♥都不能说吗 - 特别是警♥察♥
Even from the police? - Especially from the police.
西奥 我们只是想找到你♥爸♥爸
Theo, we're just trying to find your dad
确保他安全
to make sure he's safe.
我爸还有一辆车
My dad has another car.
真的吗 什么车
Really? What--what kind of car?
一辆面包车 棕色的
A-a van. It's brown.
离我儿子远点
Get the hell away from him!
女士 据你儿子说
Ma'am, according to your son,
你丈夫有一辆秘密车辆 一辆棕色面包车
your husband has a secret vehicle--a brown van.
他不知道自己在说什么
He doesn't know what he's talking about.
他在撒谎 交通摄像头刚拍到
He's lying-- traffic camera just captured
格拉瑟和他的受害者在一辆绿色的吉普切诺基里
Glasser and his victim in a green Jeep Cherokee.
对不起
I'm sorry.
爸爸告诉我有天警♥察♥可能会来找他
Dad told me one day the police might be after him,
如果真的那样
and if they were,
我就应该说一辆棕色面包车的事 还得说是大秘密
I should talk about a brown van and say it was a big secret.
他利用你儿子为他撒谎
He's using your son to lie for him.
你觉得这样没问题吗
You okay with that?
这说不通啊
That doesn't make sense.
他为什么要让西奥撒谎
Why would he ask Theo to lie?
如果你丈夫知道有一天他会被警♥察♥追捕
It makes perfect sense if your husband knew
而他儿子会被盘问
that one day he'd be on the run from the police
那这就完全说得通了
and his son would be questioned.
你丈夫是个计划周密的人
Your husband's a methodical planner.
他花了几年时间培养一个精神病患者
He spent years grooming a mental patient
来为他的罪行负责
to take responsibility for his crimes.
所以
So...
那些尸体都是利亚姆干的
all those bodies they found, Liam did that?
是的
Yes.
我知道他会去哪儿
I know where he'd go.
有一栋房♥子 那里一直没人住
There's a house. No one's ever there.
那房♥子在我妈妈名下
It's in my mom's name.
喂 把电视往上抬点
Hey, tilt it upwards.
别动
Stop right there.
嘿 警官
Hey, officers.
我们只是在 呃 撤离
We're just, uh-- we're evacuating.
哦 你们住这儿
Oh, you live here?
是的 - 是啊 我们只是
Yeah. - Yeah, we're just, uh--
我们在打包家里的传家宝 所以
We're packing up the old family heirlooms, so...
是吗
Uh-huh.
如果这是你们家 那他是谁
If this is your place, who's that?
天啊 我运气真差
God, I am so unlucky.
我是说 这也太巧了吧 对吧
I just--I mean, what are the odds, am I right?
放下电视 让我看到你的手
Put the TV down. Show me your hands.
轻点放
Gently.
转身 跪下
Turn around. Get on your knees.
男孩们呢 - 什么男孩
Where are the boys? - What--what boys?
不 这不公平
No, that's not fair.
总台 我们需要押运车来接两名盗窃嫌疑人
Control, we need transport for two 4-59 suspects.
酷 我跟你说了我听到声音了
Cool. I told you I heard something.
怎么回事
What is happening?
7-Adam-100 切换到9频道
7-Adam-100, go to channel 9.
7-Adam-100收到
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表