而是应该被转移到
you were supposed to be transferred
拉斯维加斯的另一所监狱
to another facility in Las Vegas.
所以 这 这意味着什么
So what-- what does that mean?
我们是来带你回去的
We're here to take you back.
什么 - 不 不
What? - No, no.
你们不能这么做
You can't do that.
我有工作 有一个家
I have a job, a--a family.
是监狱搞错了
It's the prison that screwed up!
我知道 这完全不公平
I know, and it is completely unfair,
而且你应该请个律师去抗争
and you should hire a lawyer and fight it,
但我们也没办法
but our hands are tied.
我们现在必须带你回去
We have to take you back now.
我想吐
I think I'm gonna be sick.
我们女儿正在午睡
Our daughter's taking a nap right now.
我该怎么跟她说
What am I supposed to tell her?
我可以给你们一位
Well, I can give you the number
很棒的家庭心理医生的电♥话♥
for a great family psychologist.
哦 那就都解决了 是吧
Well, then, all fixed, right?
我简直不敢相信会发生这种事
I can't believe this is happening.
我们给你们点时间准备一下
We'll give you a minute to get ready.
好吧
OK.
我知道这有多难
You know, I know how hard this is.
你以为你赢得了第二次机会
You know, you thought you earned a second chance,
现在却被硬生生夺走了
and now it's being ripped away.
但你的家人知道你是什么样的人
But your family knows who you really are.
诺兰
Nolan!
他跑了
Nolan, he's running!
吉恩
Gene?
7-Adam-15 正在追捕在逃嫌犯吉恩·韦伯斯特
7-Adam-15, in pursuit of fugitive suspect Gene Webster.
白人男性 四十多岁 蓝色牛仔裤 格子衬衫
White male, 40s, blue jeans, plaid shirt.
妈妈快看
Mom, look!
宝贝
Hi, baby.
喔 各位 看看谁来了
Whoo! Here she is, folks.
韦斯利·埃弗斯的老婆 是叫安吉拉吧
Wesley Evers's wife. Angela, is it?
你们到底在干什么
What the hell are you people doing?
揭露腐♥败♥
Exposing corruption.
你老公想诬陷塔尔萨·布雷登
Your husband is trying to railroad Tulsa Braden.
把镜头从我脸上拿开
Get that camera out of my face.
嗨 妈妈
Hi, Mom!
你们无权拍摄我的孩子
And you do not have consent to film my child.
我的天 冷静点 好吗
Oh, my God, calm down. OK?
我们会在他脸上打个码什么的
We'll put an emoji over his face or whatever.
911 请问有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
我是洛佩兹警探 编号♥23-31
This is Detective Lopez, 23-31.
我住所外有一群愤怒的人
I have an angry crowd at my 10-10.
我儿子有危险 立即请求支援
My son is in danger. Send backup now.
三♥级♥警报 - 你可以现在就结束这一切
Code 3. - You could end this right now.
你只要承认塔尔萨
All you have to do is admit that Tulsa
是被诬告的
has been wrongfully prosecuted.
你有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?
你的英雄今天差点害死人
Your hero could have killed people today.
是啊 但不像你 他可没杀人
Yeah, but unlike you, he didn't kill people, so...
你最好注意你的言辞 - 不然呢
You better watch your mouth. - Or what?
你和你那有钱老公会叫光明会来搞我吗
You and your rich husband will sic the Illuminati on me?
你儿子会怎么想
What does your kid think of that?
嗯 嗯 - 什么
Huh? Huh? - What--
我逮捕你
I'm taking you in.
还有谁想在局子里过夜吗
Anyone else want to spend the night in jail?
这是警♥察♥暴♥力♥ - 嘿
That's police brutality! - Hey!
都退后 退后 快点
Everybody back up. Back up! Let's go!
哇哦 各位 这腐♥败♥也太真实了吧
Wow, guys. Corruption is so real.
你们当然是在袭击发生后才赶到
Of course you get here after the assault.
我猜你们的执法记录仪也“正好”关了吧
I bet your body cams are conveniently turned off too.
好了 你们就是网上太多了
OK, you know, there's such a thing as being too online.
那不过是当权者为了让我们这种人
That's just a lie propagated by people in power
闭嘴而散播的谎言
to keep people like us quiet.
塔尔萨是自己人
OK, Tulsa's one of us!
你们知道吗 塔尔萨有的是钱
You know that Tulsa had enough resources
在牢里待了不到一小时
to bail himself out before he spent
就出来了
even one hour in a jail cell?
你们有那个钱吗
Do you have those resources?
你们谁有那个钱
Do any of you have enough money for that?
没有
No.
好了 拜托 别 别逮捕我
OK, please, just-- just don't arrest me.
听着 我很抱歉我刚才失控了
Look, I'm sorry I acted out.
我其实有冲动控制障碍
I actually have an impulse control disorder
而且人多会加重我的社交焦虑
and social anxiety that's exacerbated by large crowds.
说得好像我愿意在少年拘留所浪费一晚上似的
Like I want to spend my evening at juvenile booking.
你运气很好
You are very lucky. -
试着少上点网 - 谢了
Try to stay offline. - Thanks.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
刚才那是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
准备回家了吗 - 差不多了
Are you ready to head home? - Yeah, just about.
问个小问题 你为什么在看
Quick question-- why are you reading
加州警方背景
the California Police Background
调查手册
Investigation Manual?
我在帮你整理一份很有用的清单
I am putting together a helpful checklist
上面列着各种你可以用来
for you of the myriad of infractions you can use
把塞斯踢出项目的违规行为
to kick Seth out of the program.
你在担心我吗
You're worried about me?
你在和一个反♥社♥会♥人格的人一起巡逻
You're riding around with a sociopath.
我当然担心你了
Of course, I'm worried about you.
我得说 偷偷给我那个问题菜鸟搭档
Well, I got to tell you, building a covert file
整理黑料这事儿 真是太性感了
on my problematic rookie is so very hot.
但别担心
But don't worry.
我能搞定塞斯
I'm--I'm fine with Seth.
好吧 那你为什么看起来这么烦恼
OK, well, then why do you look so troubled?
今天早些时候有起抢劫案 一个平民成功
There was a robbery earlier, and a civilian managed
说服了枪手
to talk down the shooter,
但结果发现那个平民还有旧的刑期没服完
but it turns out that civilian has some unfinished time
他们要让他回去服刑
on an old prison sentence. They want him back for it.
他知道后就跑了
When he found out, he ran.
哦 那太糟了
Oh, that's awful.
我忍♥不住想 如果他当时只是埋头做事
I can't help but think if he had just kept his head down
没有挺身而出当英雄 他现在就能在家
and not been a literal hero, he'd be at home right now
陪着妻女了
with his wife and daughter.
但那样的话 店里可能
Well, maybe something would have gone
就会出事 也许就有人死了
sideways in the store. Maybe someone would be dead.
我只希望他能做正确的事 去自首
I just hope he does the right thing, turns himself in,
别再做任何让情况更糟的事了
doesn't do anything to make the situation worse.
嘿 沙拉叉在哪儿
Hey, where are the salad forks?
我45岁 一个人住
I'm a 45-year-old guy who lives alone.
只有一种叉子
There's one kind of fork.
快好了 - 那今晚计划是什么
OK, almost done. - So what's the game plan?
我们吃饭 表现得客气点
We're going to eat, be pleasant,
找个借口提前开溜
and find an excuse to duck out early.
要我假装过敏发作吗
You want me to fake an allergic reaction?
不用
No.
好吧 除非我给你这个暗号♥
OK, well, only if I do this signal.
收到
Got it.
♪ 我的男人不靠谱 ♪
♪ My mister's no good ♪
♪ 因为他没有好好爱我 ♪
♪ 'Cause he ain't loving me right ♪
欢迎 - 嗨
Welcome. - Hi.
外套给我吧
I'll take your jackets.
太谢谢你们能来了
Thank you so much for doing this.
当然 为你什么都愿意
Yes, anything for you.
我给你带了花
I got you flowers.
我们 我们给你带了花
We--we got you flowers.
哦 谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表