他觉得他儿子是个模范生
I mean, he thinks he's a Boy Scout.
这会毁了他
This--this is gonna wreck him.
如果你问我应不应该转达
If you're asking me should you pass along
东方阵线的这个消息
this message from the Eastern Front,
答案是应该
the answer is--is yes,
但不是因为德尔蒙特被勒索
but not because Del Monte is being extorted,
而是因为他的孩子有麻烦了
because his child is in trouble
他理应从一个朋友那里听到这个消息
and he deserves to hear that from a friend.
嗯
Hm.
你还好吗 在干什么
You OK? What are you doing?
我在心里想着罗杰
I'm holding Rodge in my mind's eye,
感受他的能量
letting his energy emanate,
完美的礼物就会神奇地出现
and the perfect gift will magically appear.
好吧
OK.
有什么灵感吗 - 一个调味架
Anything? - A spice rack.
我真是世上最差劲的女朋友
I'm the worst girlfriend in the world.
好吧 别说得那么夸张
OK, well, I mean, you know, let's not take it that far.
你知道吗 兰迪有一点说对了
You know, Randy was right about one thing.
什么 兰迪
What? Randy?
去请教相关领域的专家
You know, going to a subject matter expert,
是个明智之举
it's a--it's a smart move.
哦 你是说问问男生们
Oh, you're saying ask the boys
男生想要什么礼物 - 是的
what a boy would want. - Yes, I am.
怎么了 - 嘿 嗨 耽误不了多久
What's up? - Hey, hi. This won't be long.
罗杰快过生日了
So it's Rodge's birthday,
瑟琳娜挑礼物需要点建议
and Celina needs help picking out a gift,
我们想听听男生的看法
and we were wondering what a guy's perspective was.
上好的威士忌和一支雪茄
Good whisky and a cigar.
是送给她二十几岁的男朋友
It's for her 20-something boyfriend,
不是送给她岳父
not her father-in-law.
他的爱语是什么
Well, what's his love language?
呃 我猜是音乐吧
Uh, music, I guess.
他给瑟琳娜写了差不多上百首歌♥了
I mean, he's written Celina, like, a hundred songs.
好主意 给他写首歌♥
Great. Write a song for him.
不行 不行 那可不行 他是专业的
OK, no, no, that is a big no. The man's a professional.
你写不出能让他惊艳的歌♥
You can't write a song good enough to impress him.
不用完美 走心就行
It don't have to be perfect, just heartfelt.
走心我可以 - 真暖心
I can do heartfelt. - Aw.
你会乐器吗
Well, do you play an instrument?
不会
No.
我们还是再想想别的吧
Let's just keep thinking, maybe.
行 - 好
Yeah. - Yeah.
我们跟诈骗科的探员谈过了
We spoke with detectives in the fraud department,
普莉希拉早就被他们盯上了
and Priscilla has been on their radar for a while,
但他们一直没办法证明什么
but they haven't been able to prove anything
因为文件手续都是合法的
because the paperwork is legit.
所以我的房♥子拿不回来了吗
So I won't be getting my house back?
我们正在努力
We are working on it.
但如果我们能抓到普莉希拉实施类似的诈骗
But if we can catch Priscilla engaging in a similar fraud,
那在法庭上就会对我们很有利
then that would go a long way with the courts.
所以我们设一个圈套
So we set a sting operation,
在普莉希拉的网站上发布你房♥子的照片
posting photos of my house, on Priscilla's site.
但这怎么能让她上钩
But how will that trap her?
她只针对年长的房♥主下手
She only targets the elderly homeowners.
因为我们会派一个诱饵来假扮房♥主
Because we are going to use a decoy to pose as the owner.
哦 太棒了
Oh, hot damn.
肯定会很有趣的
This is gonna be so much fun.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 兰迪怎么样了
Hey, how's Randy?
哦 他没事 谢谢
Oh, yeah, he's fine. Thank you.
是的 我们说话这会儿他正在录口供
Yeah, he's writing up a statement as we speak.
哦 好的
Oh, good.
天啊 我感觉糟透了
God, I feel awful.
这事会发生都是因为他想讨我欢心
This only happened because he was trying to impress me.
是啊 我知道
Yeah, I know.
他提到要当你的甜心爱人
He mentioned being your confectionery paramour,
我理解为就是金主爸爸
which I took to mean sugar daddy.
你觉得这是个坏主意吗
You think that's a bad idea?
我觉得这不关我的事
I think it's none of my business,
但我只是不想看到任何人受伤
but I just don't want to see anybody get hurt.
好吧 我不知道该怎么办了
OK, well, I don't know what to do.
因为我跟彼得聊了 他觉得这是个好主意
Because I talked to Pete, and he thinks it's a great idea,
他还想让我找兰迪要一辆保时捷
and he wants me to ask Randy for a Porsche.
他难道一点都不嫉妒吗
He's not even the least bit jealous?
彼得思想很前卫
Pete's very evolved.
借过 看路好吗
Excuse me. Watch where you're going.
你才该... - 查斯蒂蒂
Excuse me-- - Chastity?
嘿
Hey!
啊 不
Ow, no!
你没事吧 查斯蒂蒂
Are you OK? Chastity?
我马上就来
I'll just be one minute.
有空吗
Got a minute?
怎么了 是关于伯恩斯那案子吗
What's up? This about the Burns case?
不完全是
Not entirely.
也有私事
It's also personal.
伯恩斯团伙的一个人刚找过我
I was just approached by a member of the Burns crew.
他们要我们撤销指控
They want us to drop the charges
否则就要公布这段视频
or they're going to release this video.
什么 那是洛根吗 这是什么
What--is that Logan? What is this?
什么 他们现在在跟踪我儿子吗
What, are they following my son now?
我猜是某个毒贩发现了
My guess is one of the dealers figured out
他父亲是谁
who his father was.
你知道他在嗑药吗
Did you know he was using?
不 当然不知道
No, of course not.
他 他是个好孩子
He--he's a good kid.
你知道吗 他一直都很懂事
You know, he's always squared away.
他成绩很好
He gets good grades.
虽然我最近不怎么在家
Not that I've been around lately.
我是说 什么样的父亲会不知道
I mean, what kind of father doesn't know
自己的儿子已经堕落到这个地步
that his son is this far gone?
听着 上瘾的人有一百种伪装的伎俩 好吗
Look, addicts have 100 tricks, OK?
你不能怪自己
You can't blame yourself.
重点是 你现在知道了
The important point is, you know now.
你可以帮他
You can help him.
怎么帮
How?
我的意思是 首先
I mean, first of all,
洛根必须自己去戒毒所
Logan has to check himself into rehab.
如果只是单纯持有毒品
And if it's just simple possession,
他可以参加毒品转处项目
he will get a drug diversion program.
薇薇安听了肯定高兴死了
Vivian would love that.
我竞选地方检察官这事就算完了
I mean, my bid for DA would basically be over.
我知道
I know.
不 不 不 不 好吧 不 不 不
No, no, no, no. OK, no, no, no.
我只是
I'll just--
好吧 好吧 如果伯恩斯作证说他那晚喝醉了呢
OK, OK, what if Burns testifies that he was drunk that night?
就是一场普通的酒吧斗殴 对吧
It was a basic bar brawl, right?
那是正当防卫
It was about self-defense.
如果他觉得有生命危险
If he thought he was in danger, if he fears for his life,
那就是合理杀人
that's--that's justifiable homicide.
你不是真的在考虑这个吧
You're not seriously considering that, are you?
那是我儿子 韦斯
It's my son, Wes.
你一旦妥协 他们就会得寸进尺
If you give in, they will keep coming back.
相信我 我深有体会
Trust me, I've been there.
唯一的出路就是废掉他们的筹码
The only way out is to take away their bargaining chip.
我明白 但如果这视频泄露出去
I understand that, but if this video gets out,
会毁了他一辈子
that's the rest of his life.
这会成为他一辈子的标签
It'll define him, you know?
会彻底毁了他
It'll destroy him.
我知道
I know.
但你一旦让步 他们就吃定你了
But if you give in, they will own you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表