You stay here with the crime scene.
用警戒线封锁巷子那头
Get crime scene tape, block off that end of the alley.
用我们的警车堵住另一头
Use our shop to block off the other end.
从证物箱里拿出相机
Get the good camera from the evidence kit.
把所有东西都拍下来
Take a picture of everything,
就算看起来不重要也一样
even if it doesn't look important.
你能搞定
You got this.
安妮塔?
Anita?
洛杉矶警局
LAPD.
安妮塔 请开门
Anita, please come to the door.
你好?
Hello?
你好 怎么了
Hi. What's going on?
安妮塔 洛杉矶警局 我是诺兰警官
Anita, LAPD. I'm Officer Nolan.
还记得我吗 你知道泰迪在哪吗
You remember me? Do you know where Teddy is?
不 他送我回来
No, he, um-- he dropped me off,
然后就出去了 大概是去酒吧了
then went out, probably to a bar. Please don't steal
但他现在早该回来了
But he's supposed to be back by now.
他没打电♥话♥来
He didn't call.
你喝酒了 - 我喝了点波本威士忌
Have you been drinking? - I had some bourbon.
今天太漫长了 我很害怕
It's been a long day. I got scared.
我总是很害怕 喝酒能帮我放松
I'm always scared. The booze helped me relax.
现在我开始担心泰迪了
Now I'm--I'm getting worried about Teddy.
是 一切都还好吗
Is--is everything okay?
不 恐怕不是
No. No, I'm afraid it's not.
我需要你跟我走一趟
I'm gonna need you to come with me.
跟我来
Come on.
好的 你先在这里等一下
Okay, um, just hold on right here.
好的
All right.
坐好别动 我去给你拿条毯子
Just sit tight, and I'll go get you a blanket.
好 但我丈夫在哪
Yeah, but where's my husband?
你还没告诉我发生了什么
You still haven't told me what's--what's going on.
坐好别动就行
Just sit and hold tight.
嘿 你绝对想不到
Hey, you're not gonna believe this.
你把警车调头了 - 对 想知道为什么吗
You turned the shop around. - Yeah. You want to know why?
受害者的驾驶座和一个空杯子
The victim's driver's seat and an empty glass,
但重点是驾驶座 - 怎么了
but mostly the driver's seat. - What about it?
座椅被一直向前移了
Well, it was moved all the way forward,
但泰迪可是个大块头
and Teddy's a giant.
我们看到他在警局把座位向后调了
We saw him moving the seat back at the station,
这意味着把车开到这里的人个子很矮
which means whoever put the car into position was short,
像安妮塔那么矮
like Anita short.
是她布置的现场
She staged it.
干得不错 你还有救
Nice work. There's hope for you yet.
如果她是嫌疑人
And if she's a suspect,
那房♥子也是犯罪现场了
that means the house is also a crime scene.
所以我把车调了个头 以防你想
So I turned the car around in case you wanted
让她坐进去 这样她就不用
to put her inside so she wouldn't have
看到她丈夫... - 对
to see her husband... - Right.
尸体 我是说受害者 我是说泰迪
The body--I mean, the victim--I mean, Teddy.
让我刮目相看啊
I'm impressed.
那个杯子呢 在窗台上
What about the glass? - Sitting on the ledge.
里面有波本威士忌的残留 我拍了照
It's got traces of bourbon in it--I took pictures.
你没把它作为证物装袋吗
You didn't bag it for evidence?
我不确定你是不是要我那么做
No, I wasn't sure if you wanted--
我们该担心吗 是的
Should we be worried? - Yes.
天啊 他们杀了泰迪
Oh, my God! They killed Teddy!
安妮塔 我需要你上警车
Anita, I need you to get into the shop.
这是为了你的安全 好吗
That's for your safety, okay?
嘿 条子们
Hey, officers!
你们不是应该躲起来吗
Ain't y'all supposed to be in hiding?
今晚是我们的天下 这车我们要了
Tonight's our night. We taking that car.
你开不走这车 小子
You can't have it, son.
这是犯罪现场
This is a crime scene.
这辆车是证物
That car is evidence.
整个城市都是犯罪现场
Whole city a crime scene.
怎么 你要开枪打我们吗
What you gonna do--shoot us?
把车给他们
Let them have the car!
你们必须保护我
You have to protect me!
快上警车
Get into the shop.
糟了
Oh.
等等 等等 别追
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
放她走 之后再抓她
Let her go. We'll catch up with her later.
我们要保护现场 - 但她是凶手
We need to protect the scene. - But she's a killer.
如果我们没有证据
And if we don't have any evidence,
她就能逍遥法外
she could get away with it.
冷静 冷静 警员 稳住
Easy. Easy, Officer. Hold your nerve.
看到武器了吗
Do you see any weapons?
没有 - 那就拿出警棍
No. - Then get your baton out.
没看到武器 就不能使用致命武力
If we don't see weapons, we don't use deadly force.
指挥中心 这里是7-Adam-15
Control, 7-Adam-15.
有一群人正向我们逼近
I'm being advanced on by a crowd.
我需要三♥级♥增援
I could use some backup, Code 3.
Adam-15 没有可用单位(10-8) 加州公路巡警正在路上
Adam-15, no units 10-8. CHP en route.
预计12分钟后到达
ETA, 12 minutes.
听起来你们得靠自己了 伙计们
Sounds like you on your own, boys.
给你们一个离开这儿的机会
I'm gonna give you a chance to get out of here.
把车留下 - 不行
Leave us the vehicle. - No.
我也给你们同样的机会
I'm gonna make you the same offer.
最后一次机会 赶紧滚
Last chance to run away.
谁敢动手 就等着在医院醒来吧
Anyone starts trouble, they wake up in the hospital.
我们真要跟这群人打吗
Are we really gonna fight all these guys?
你戴着手套
You got gloves.
你去拿那个杯子 然后就跑
You're gonna grab that glass, and you're gonna run.
等他们走了再绕回警车这里
Circle back here to the shop after they've gone.
准备好了吗 嗯
You ready? - Uh-huh.
数到三
On three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
布拉德福 - 我是莉薇 我需要帮助
Bradford. - It's Livy. I-I need help.
因为你 半个洛杉矶的人都需要帮助
So does half of Los Angeles because of you.
打911
Call 911.
我打不通911
I can't get 911.
线路全占线了 我被困在
The lines are jammed, and I'm trapped
斯普林街的市政大楼
at the municipal building on Spring.
办事处里有持枪的人
There are people with guns inside the clerk's office,
而且 就在我面前有人中枪了
and--and someone just got shot right in front of me.
他死了
He's dead.
找地方躲好 保持安静 我会尽快赶到
Stay low and quiet. I'll be there as quick as I can.
指挥中心 我报告潜在的大规模伤亡事件
Control, I have a potential mass-casualty event
地点在斯普林街市政大楼
at the municipal building on Spring Street.
我需要一支反应小组 应对一名活跃枪手
I need a react team for an in-progress active shooter.
把你们能派的人都派来
Send everyone you can.
警♥察♥
Police.
举起手 让我能看到 出来
Come out with your hands where I can see them.
出来吧
Come on out.
没事了 好了 出来
It's okay. All right, come out.
你们从门出去 往出口标志走 好吗
I need you to go out the door. Go to an exit sign, okay?
双手抱头 一直保持住
Put your hands on your head. Keep them there at all times.
特警队会带你们到安全的地方 好吗
SWAT's gonna lead you to safety, all right?
左转 左转
Turn left. Turn left.
指挥中心 C组正在接近
Control, Charlie Team approaching
三楼的法♥院♥文书办公室
court clerk's offices, third floor.
有强行闯入的痕迹 我们还未接触目标
Signs of forced entry. We have not made contact.
你们俩上 我来掩护
You two go. I'll cover your back.
指挥中心 C组在三楼已控制两人
Control, Charlie Team has two in custody, third floor.
布拉德福和陈正在向里推进
Bradford and Chen proceeding inside.
尽快调派支援协助
Divert backup to assist as soon as you can.
有尸体
Body.
布拉德福 我需要急救车 有人倒下了
Bradford, I need an RA. Victim down.
哦 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我吓坏了 - 好了 没事了
I was so scared. - Okay. All right.
好了 听着 还没结束 好吗
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表