Well, aren't you a smile in a moor-gallop.
先生 我需要看下你的证件
Sir, I'm going to need to see some ID.
我很乐意给你看
And I would love to show you some,
但我出门忘了带钱包
but I left the house without my wallet.
我差点连衬衫都忘了穿
I barely remembered to put on a shirt...
你要是能想象那画面的话
if you can picture that.
谁都有这时候
It happens to all of us.
那我就得搜查一下你的货车了
Well, then I'm gonna need to see inside that van.
没问题
No problem.
就一些零碎杂物
Just a few bits and bobs inside.
没什么值得一提的
You know, nothing of note.
说真的 还挺可惜的 因为我感觉
Which is a shame, really, because something tells me
被你戴上手铐会是种享受
being handcuffed by you would be quite the treat.
当然
Yeah, sure.
那些枪怎么办 - 只能放弃了
What about the guns? - Gotta write 'em off.
♪ 别停下 ♪
♪ Don't stop ♪
♪ 为何 ♪
♪ Why? ♪
长官 我想你如愿以偿了
Well, sir, I think you got your fight.
高兴了吗
Happy?
♪ 为何 ♪
♪ Why? ♪
我房♥间看着变大了
My room looks bigger.
那是因为干净了
Well, that's 'cause it's clean.
嗨
Hi.
这就是新来的菜鸟 - 对
This the new Boot? - Yeah.
塔玛拉 这是塞斯
Tamara, Seth.
很高兴认识你
It's a pleasure to meet you.
怎么了
What's up?
嗯
Um...
我在学校里拿到这个
I got this on campus.
哦 担心长蛀牙吗
Ooh, you worried about cavities?
是加了氯♥胺♥酮♥的赞安诺
They're Xanax with a kick of ketamine.
我是这么听说的
So I hear.
我还没试过
I haven't tried it.
这些东西非常危险
These are incredibly dangerous.
这东西吃多了心脏会骤停
You overdo it on these and your heart stops.
你从哪弄来的
Where did you get these?
我室友的男朋友
My roommate's boyfriend.
他说第一次免费
Said first one's free.
要我给你们介绍一下吗
Want me to make an introduction?
好啊 如果你愿意的话
Yeah. I mean, if you're up for it.
我们得找个看起来可信的买♥♥家
We just have to find a believable buyer.
一个看起来不像菜鸟的人
Somebody who is not a rookie.
买♥♥家得看起来像个大学生
Whoever it is needs to look like a college student.
我来吧
I can do it.
重点是看起来像
Whoever it needs to look like--
哇 好吧
Wow, okay.
我懂了 谢谢
I get it. Thank you.
我看电影还被查身份证呢
I get carded at movie theaters.
我肯定行
I can do this.
我会说他是我男朋友
I'll introduce him as my boyfriend.
就说他在加州大学洛杉矶分校上学
I'll say he goes to UCLA.
塔玛拉替我引荐 我去交易
Yeah, Tamara vouches for me, I make the buy.
简单
Easy.
很好
Great.
你们不能这样 伙计
You can't do this, man.
听着 我要跟我老婆谈谈
Look, I need to talk to my wife.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你不可能永远躲在里面
You can't stay in there forever!
闭嘴 不然我把你牙打掉
Shut up or I'll bust your teeth out your mouth,
听见没
you hear me?
你刚才是在威胁一个在押嫌犯吗
Did you just threaten a suspect in police custody?
他是个人♥渣♥
He's an asshole!
是啊 他要是向市里投诉并且赢了
Yeah, he files a complaint against the city and wins,
他就会变成一个有钱的人♥渣♥ 这就是你想要的吗
he'll be a rich asshole. That what you want?
不是 长官
No, sir.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's up?
我刚当警♥察♥第一年 在德州出过一次警
There was a call back in Texas my first year on the job.
我没能及时赶到
I didn't get there in time.
他连孩子们也杀了
He killed the kids too.
听着
Look.
那种案子对我们所有人都很难熬 知道吗
Those calls are hard for all of us, all right?
但越界行为只会给这种人
But crossing the line gives guys like this
一张免罪金牌 我知道你不想那样
a get-out-of-jail-free card, and I know you don't want that.
是的 长官
No, sir.
以后我会更好地控制我的情绪
I'll do better controlling my emotions in the future.
我看到你那记完美的肘击了
I saw that flawless elbow strike
直接打得他喘不过气来
that knocked the wind out of him.
帅呆了
Badass.
我不知道 也许是必要的吧
I don't know. Necessary, maybe.
这不是我第一次
It's not the first time
需要反抗一个男人的攻击
I have had to defend myself from a man.
这就是我在庇护所工作的原因
It's why I do what I do at the shelter.
在我前夫打断我一根肋骨后
After my ex broke my rib,
我发誓绝不再让这种事发生
I swore never again.
所以现在我是以色列格斗术蓝带
So now I am a blue belt in Krav Maga,
断肋骨的就变成对方了
and it's the other guy that has the broken rib.
我是卡波耶拉大♥师♥ 还有一级以色列格斗术认证
I'm a capoeira master and a level one Krav Maga.
暂时是
For now.
我就说我感觉到了一位同道中人
I thought I sensed a kindred spirit.
但你知道的 强悍的女人
But you know, tough women,
通常都有着黑暗的过去
they often come with dark stories.
我只是喜欢学习新东西
I just like to learn new things.
我明白了
I see.
如果你什么时候想聊聊格斗术
Well, if you ever want to talk martial arts,
你知道在哪儿找我
you know where to find me.
嗯
Mm.
那个大块头叫铁锤
Big guy's called the Hammer.
他的同伙是米基·巴恩斯
His partner is Mickey Barnes.
在贝克斯菲尔德的一起枪店抢劫案中发现了他们的指纹
Their prints turned up at a gun store robbery in Bakersfield.
作案手法与该地区另外三起抢劫案一致
MO matches three other heists in the area.
过去四个月他们一直在偷枪
They've been stealing guns for the last four months.
他们在策划某种袭击吗
They planning some kind of attack?
他们不是那种会做计划的人
They're not exactly planners.
很可能是偷了枪去卖♥♥
Most likely they stole the guns to sell.
至少他们今天没偷到更多
At least they didn't steal any more today.
但事实不完全是这样 对吧
That isn't quite true, though, is it?
呃 不是的 长官
Uh, no, sir.
他们还拿走了店里
They also got the police-issue weapons
后面警用专区的武器
in the back of the shop.
还有呢
And?
还有弹♥药♥
And the ammo.
还有一部警用电台
And a police radio.
还 还有车载电脑和警车本身
A-and the onboard computer and the vehicle itself.
诺兰警官 再提醒我一下
Officer Nolan, remind me again
你的警车被偷了多少次了
how many times has your shop been stolen?
两次
Twice.
长官 相信我 我知道这有多严重
Sir, believe me, I know how serious this is,
我会解决的
and I will fix it.
这不完全是诺兰的错
It wasn't entirely Nolan's fault.
华雷斯警官 今天是你实习期的最后一天吧
Isn't this your last day on probation, Officer Juarez?
我问你了吗
Was I saying anything?
长官 我们会把所有东西都找回来的
Sir, we will get everything back.
车上的追踪器还在运行
The tracker is still active in the shop.
我们会把所有东西都追回来
We will chase it all down
只要一拿到备用警车
just as soon as we get a temporary replacement.
这辆也别弄丢了
Don't lose that too.
陈警官 我怎么听说你在公♥寓♥是Code-6状态
Officer Chen, why do I hear you're Code-6
什么情况
at your apartment?
塔玛拉给我提供了一条线索
Tamara came to me with a lead
是关于一个在大学校园里贩卖♥♥氯♥胺♥酮♥的毒贩
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表