I'm not. I'm just--Berman said that--
好了 别管伯曼说什么了
Okay, forget about what Berman said.
我们来谈谈你的证词
Let's talk about your testimony.
你说你看到本·多佛跟着弗兰克·哈博特
You said that you saw Ben Dover follow Frank Harbolt
进了车♥库♥
into the garage.
他们之间隔了几分钟
There were a few minutes between them,
但伯曼说 - 等一下
but Berman said that-- - Hold on.
伯曼警探有没有
Did Detective Berman coach you
诱导你的证词
on what to say in your testimony?
没有
No.
没有 没有 只是他
No, no, it's just he, um...
你对诱导是怎么定义的
Define coach?
好了 这样吧
Okay. You know what? Just, um--
请给我们几分钟
just give us a couple minutes.
你应该撤诉
You should drop the case.
交叉质询时她会被问到崩溃
She'll get killed in a cross-examination.
好吧 但究竟是她在说谎 还是伯曼
Okay, but is she lying, or did Berman just shape
修饰了她的证词
her testimony to be more definitive?
两种情况都不妙
Neither is good.
你去跟伯曼谈谈吗 - 算了
Will you talk to Berman? - Forget it.
如果我去 他就会闭嘴不谈
Look, if I do it, he's going to shut down,
我没时间去逼他开口
and I don't have time to pressure him.
我必须在几小时内做决定
I have to make a decision in a couple hours.
我需要知道这案子能不能赢
I need to know if this case is winnable.
我们可以帮忙 但有条件 一个水疗周末
We'll do it for a price-- a spa weekend
我和我搭档的 - 嗯
for me and my partner. - Mm.
你说的搭档 是指我老婆吗
And when you say "my partner," you mean my wife?
除非她觉得应该让她老公
Unless she thinks that we should give
给你白干活 - 门儿都没有
her husband a freebie. - Oh, hell no.
马里布海滩度假村的双卧套房♥
Two-bedroom suite at Malibu Beach Resort
男人看孩子 女人去享受
while the men watch the children.
成交
Okay.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
我不明白 我有麻烦了吗
I-I don't understand. Am I in trouble?
没有 我只是需要和你以前的教官
No, I just need to speak to your old training officer
谈谈你培训中的一些漏洞
about some deficits in your training.
你好 我找麦亚当斯警长
Hi, I'm looking for Sergeant McAdams.
他局里说他在这里做笔录
His station says he's here taking some statements.
他在急诊室 - 我把新警员手册背得滚瓜烂熟
He's in the ER. - I-I memorized the Rook Book.
你随便问 - 这和手册无关
Go ahead. Ask me anything. - It's not about the rule book.
是关于你没能把理论知识转化为实际行动
It's about a failure to translate words into actions.
他就在那儿
There he is.
好了 你待在这儿
All right, just stay here, okay?
替我向他问好 - 好的
Say hi for me. - All right.
麦亚当斯警长吗 - 是我
Sergeant McAdams? - Yeah?
我是中威尔士分局的约翰·诺兰
Uh, John Nolan from the Mid-Wilshire Station.
你好
Okay.
我想向您请教几个关于
I was hoping to ask you a few questions
您以前带的新警员康纳·克雷格的问题
about your old rookie-- Connor Craig?
你是他的新教官吗
You his new TO?
是的 我发现他的培训存在一些漏洞
I am, and I've noticed some gaps in his training.
你是来找麻烦的吗 - 不是 长官
You here to cause trouble? - No, sir.
不是 我只是想弄清楚一些事
No, I'm just-- I'm looking for some clarity.
您是局里的传奇人物
I mean, you are a legend in the department,
这孩子跟了您一年
a-and this kid spent a year with you,
却对这份工作毫无实际概念
but he has no practical understanding of the job.
听着 我去年就该退休了
Look, I was supposed to retire last year.
是看在警长的面子上才留下的
Stayed on as a favor to my captain.
然后克雷格就来了
Craig shows up.
他没直觉 没干劲 也没有气场
He's got no instincts, no fire, no command presence.
为什么不把他刷掉 - 想让我晚节不保吗
Why not just bounce him? - And go out on a loser?
让我的职业生涯以失败告终吗
Finish my career on a fail?
没门
No way.
所以我一直罩着他 只接简单的案子
So I carried him. Only took low-impact calls.
我资历够老 能搞定
I got the seniority to pull it off, so...
结果你最后还是怂了
Only you did chicken out in the end.
你强行把他调走
You forced the transfer
这样把一个不合格的警♥察♥
so that you wouldn't be the one who put an untrained cop
放上街头的就不是你了
onto the street.
你没资格评判我
You got no right to judge me.
不 我有资格
Actually, I do,
因为今天处理家暴案时差点送命的人就是我
because I'm the cop who could have been killed today
就因为你塞给我的那个菜鸟
on a domestic because the kid you sent me
根本不懂得掩护我
doesn't know enough to have my back.
他有回我吗
Did he say "hi" back?
你要把我刷掉吗 - 老实说
Are you gonna bounce me? - Honestly...
我本该这么做
I should.
但我会给你今天剩下的时间
Instead, I'm gonna give you the rest of the day
来证明你值得我担这个风险
to prove that you are worth the risk.
别让我后悔这个决定
Do not make me regret it.
好的
Okay.
行了 别闹了
Come on. Knock it off!
这不公平
It isn't right.
你们必须放我们走 - 怎么回事
You have to let us go. - What's going on?
他不认我们的免罪金牌
He's not honoring our "get out of jail free" cards.
根本没这回事
That's not a thing.
那洛杉矶警局的官号♥为什么会发这个
Then why is it on the LAPD social-media account?
什么
What?
你到底在想什么
What the hell were you thinking?
在工作场所大喊大叫
Raising your voice in the workplace
是软弱而非强大的表现
is a sign of weakness, not strength.
你发了免罪金牌
You posted "get out of jail free" cards.
我不能直接删掉那条停车罚单的推文
Oh, I couldn't just delete the parking-ticket tweet.
那不就摆明了是丑闻吗 - 好了
I mean, that screams scandal. - Okay--
所以我用一个一看
So I retracted it with something
就是玩笑的东西撤回了它
that is clearly a joke.
但对拘留室里越来越多要求我们放人的罪犯来说
Not to the growing number of criminals in holding
可不是这样
demanding we release them.
这不好笑
This is not funny.
不 人们有多蠢就有多好笑
No, how dumb people are is always funny.
帖子上写明了是愚人节玩笑
It's clear on the post it's an April Fool's joke.
看 这儿写着 愚人节快乐 本卡无法兑换
See? It says, "April Fool's. This is not redeemable."
用小到没人看得见的字写的
In tiny print no one can read.
好吧 老古董 快去找你的老花镜吧
Okay, Boomer, go find your glasses.
抱歉 你叫我老古董 - 这可不是我的错
I'm sorry. "Boomer"? - This is not my fault.
那群傻子连二维码都没扫
Those delulus didn't even scan the QR code.
如果扫了 他们就会看到这个
If they had, they would have seen this.
好了 听着 你的鲁莽行为
Okay, you know what? Your reckless behavior
浪费了警局的时间和资源
has cost this department time and resources.
而你还在不停找借口
And the fact that you keep making excuses
说明你根本不觉得这有什么问题
lets me know that you don't see why that's a problem.
你被解雇了 - 你不能解雇我
You're fired. - Uh, you can't fire me.
我是文职人员 - 没错
I'm a civilian employee. - You're right.
是后勤服务办公室解雇了你
You've been fired by the Office of Support Services.
他们很乐意让我来通知你
And they were happy to let me be the one to tell you.
所以收拾你的东西 庆幸自己不是戴着手铐
So pack up your stuff and be grateful you're not leaving
离开这个房♥间吧
this room in handcuffs.
你没必要这么刻薄吧
You don't have to be so mean about it.
喂 你们在搞什么鬼
Hey! What the hell are you guys up to?
我猜猜 你就是伯曼吧
Let me guess-- You must be Berman.
呵 说得好像你不知道似的
Oh, like you don't know.
听着 我们理解你为什么不高兴
Look, we get why you're not happy,
但地方检察官办公室联♥系♥不上你
but the DA's office had us assigned to this case
所以把案子指派给了我们
when they couldn't get into contact with you.
是啊 但规矩不是这样的 你很清楚
Yeah, well, that's not how things work, and you know it.
你以为我不知道你老公是谁吗
You think I don't know who your husband is?
好了 你最好深呼吸一下
Okay, why don't you just take a deep breath
免得说出什么会让你后悔的话
before you say something you're going to regret?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么不自己
Why don't you go screw yourself--
好了 适可而止
Okay, that's enough of that.
我们没想找你麻烦
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表