剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
至少你没穿那些坏女人衣服了
At least you're not shopping at Villains "R" us anymore.
HR的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about H.R.
我肯定你来了他会高兴的
I'm sure he would have appreciated you coming.
你为什么来
Why did you come?
不知道
I don't know.
也许你想回家
Maybe you wanted to come home.
我没有家
I don't have a home.
你有 凯特琳
Yes, you do, Caitlin.
你有 和你的朋友
You do. With your friends.
和我
With me.
抱歉 朱利安
I'm sorry, Julian.
我已经不再是凯特琳了
I'm not Caitlin anymore.
你也不是冰霜杀手
You're not Killer Frost.
不是
No, I'm not.
是别的
I'm something else.
我需要想清楚是什么
And I need to figure out what that is.
自己想清楚
On my own.
西斯科
Cisco.
让我走
Let me go.
-别笑了 -不好笑
- Stop it. - It's not funny.
-我知道 -为什么我们笑
- I know. - Why are we laughing?
我们不应该笑 特别是今天
We should not be laughing. Today, of all days.
我觉得HR会同意的
I think H.R. would have approved.
也许吧
Probably.
你还好吗 我是说
Are you okay? I mean...
你刚做的
with what you did.
我相信某天会影响到我
I'm sure one day, it'll hit me.
将来某天
In the future,
我又有了未来
which... I have again.
是我们
We have.
将来的每一天
Every day of it.
?每时每刻?
? Every hour, every minute ?
我想我们选好了
I think we have the song picked out
婚宴跳舞的歌♥
for the dance at our reception.
这提醒了我
Oh, yeah, that reminds me.
我可以正式
I can officially
-寄出这些了 -这是什么
- mail these. - What are these?
我们婚礼的预定日期卡片
Save the date cards for our wedding.
在我比较有勇气的一天填完的
On one of my braver days, I filled them out.
我从没寄出 不知道我是否能
I never mailed them, not knowing if I would
活着看到婚礼 但是...
live to see the ceremony, but...
但现在我想可以...
but now I guess it's safe to--
送到了
Delivered.
我浪费了好多钱买♥♥邮票
I wasted a lot of money on stamps,
非常感谢
thank you very much.
你准备好
Are you...
成为爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦了吗
ready to be Iris West-Allen?
我一直都是爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦
I've always been Iris West-Allen.
一直都是你的
I've always been yours.
怎么回事
What was that?
中城从没有过地震
There's never been an earthquake in Central City.
那不是地震
That wasn't an earthquake.
有什么发现吗
You found something?
所有东西都被烧坏了
Everything's barbecued.
我试着建一个上传路线到卫星
I'm gonna try to establish an uplink to the satellite.
看来不妙
That's not good.
沃利 你可以逆转中子流
Hey, Wally, can you reverse the polarity
-上的极性吗 -马上
- on the neutron flow? - On it.
中城大学刚刚发布了
Central City University just reported an earthquake
里氏6.6级的地震
of 6.6 on the Richter scale.
-这不是地震 -那是什么
- That's not an earthquake. - Then what was it?
地震来自下方 这...
Earthquakes come from down below.This--
这是别的东西
this is something else.
外面越来越严重了
It's gettin' bad out there.
紧急救援马上就会招架不住
Emergency services will soon be overwhelmed.
大家 刚才那一下7.2级了
Guys. 7.2, that last one.
-西斯科 -收到 大家
- Cisco. - Yeah? We're on! Guys.
那是什么
What is that thing?
绝对不是一个缺口
That's definitely not a breach.
我的钚啊
Holy plutonium.
是什么能释放上千焦耳能量
What even emits that many kilojoules?
神速力
The Speed Force.
但是萨维塔死了
But Savitar's dead.
问题就在这里
That's the problem.
这是神速力监狱
It's the Speed Force prison.
它需要一个囚犯
It needs an occupant.
你释放我的时候 它就空了
When you freed me, we emptied it.
-没有囚犯 -它会不稳定
- Without a prisoner... - It goes unstable.
现在它在我们的地球上乱喷能量
And now it's bleeding energy onto our Earth.
好的 我们要怎么阻止它
Okay, so how do we stop this?
给它它想要的东西
By giving it what it needs.
给什么
Which is what?
神速力不稳定
The Speed Force is unbalanced.
我必须让它稳定下来
I have to stabilize it.
-什么 要怎么做 -跑进去
- What? How? - By running into it.
不 不行 巴里
No, you can't. Barry,
你会被永远困在里面的
You'll be trapped in there forever.
如果我不去
If I don't go,
整座城市 甚至整个星球
the whole city, maybe even the entire planet,
-都会被摧毁 -西斯科
- could be destroyed. - Cisco.
还有别的办法 不是吗
There's gotta be another way, right?
巴里 中城需要闪电侠
Barry, Central City needs The Flash.
他们会有的
And they'll have one.
他们会有的
They'll have one.
对吗
Right?
-对吗 -对
- Right? - Yeah.
兄弟
Mate...
你能留在这里吗
Do you mind sticking around?
为你做任何事都行
Anything for you.
巴里 沃利和杰伊说那就像地狱
Barry. Wally and Jay said they were in hell.
巴里 是你的母亲
Barry, it's your mother.
那是神速力
That's the Speed Force.
巴里不会进地狱的
Barry isn't going to hell.
但就像所有奔跑的人一样
But like all runners must eventually,
他也到达了他的终点
he's reached his finish line.
他的赛程结束了
His race is over.
你不能把他带走
You can't take him with you.
她不会把我带去什么地方的
She's not taking me anywhere.
我得走了
I have to go.
为什么 为什么你要受惩罚
Why? Why are you being punished?
所有的一切
This, all of this,
都是因为我的过错而起
it started with my mistake,
因为闪点
with Flashpoint.
这是 这是我的赎罪
This is-- this is my penance.
是我的救赎
This is my redemption.
我的帅小伙
My beautiful boy.
是时候休息了
It's time to rest.
-别跟她胡来 -我会尽力
- Don't mess it up with her. - I'll do my best.
他们现在都靠你了
They're all gonna look to you now.
我不是个像你一样的英雄
I'm not a hero like you.
你一直是我心里的英雄
You've always been my hero.
我们一直都在努力救爱瑞丝的命
All this time we were trying to save Iris,
而你现在是要说
you're telling me that
我们应该试着救你
we should've been trying to save you too?
你的确救了我 乔
You did save me, Joe.
你救了一个十一岁的
You took an 11-year-old boy
心碎男孩
with a broken heart,
给了他一个家 和那么多爱
and you gave him a home and so much love.
没有哪个父亲比你更爱我这个儿子
No son ever felt more love from a father.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表