剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I should probably get back to CCPN.
-好 -今晚见吗
- All right. - I'll see you tonight?
-等不及了 -好
- Can't wait. - Okay.
-哈里 -什么
- Hey, Harry. - Yeah?
你真的一定要走吗
Are you really sure you have to leave?
我的地球上还有很多东西要修复
Just a lot I still have to fix on my Earth.
但是你留在我们的地球上
Yeah, but you know it's more fun
帮忙修复东西会更有意思
when you're here helping us fix stuff on our Earth.
他说得对
He is right.
你不在的时候都不一样了
It hasn't been the same without you.
没有哈里森·威尔斯 这个团队就不完整
The team doesn't feel complete without Harrison Wells.
那就改变一下吧
Then change that.
整个多元宇宙里有这么多哈里森·威尔斯
There's a whole multiverse of Harrison Wells
你们都能触手可及
out there at your fingertips.
需要一个吗 那就去找吧
You want one? Let's go get one.
中城警局
我现在想起来了
Yeah, now I remembered it.
谢谢你 迈尔警官
Thank you, Officer Mayer.
很抱歉 我在法♥院♥有事耽搁了
So sorry. I got held up at the courthouse.
没事
No problem.
找你帮忙的人是我
You're the one doing me the favor.
先别急着谢我
Yeah, I wouldn't thank me just yet.
你什么都查不到
Oh, you couldn't find anything.
是的 地检办公室里
Nope, no one at the DA's office
没人认识叫炼金术师的人
knows anything about anybody named Alchemy.
可恶
Oh, damn.
这事
This is, um...
我猜和超能力者有关吧
Meta-human related, I assume?
-好像是的 -不妙啊
- It appears to be. - Yikes.
-我知道 -好了
- I know. - Okay.
需要帮忙就来找我 好吗
You let me know if there's anything I can do for you, yeah?
好 谢谢你亲自把文件拿给我 塞西尔
Yeah, thanks for bringing it yourself, Cecile.
别客气
It was my pleasure.
太好了
This is really nice.
待在家里比出门舒服多了
Staying in is so much better than going out.
-对干咱们这行的人来说 是的 -没错
- When you have jobs like ours? Yes. - Yes.
怎么了
What?
你真的很帅
You're just really handsome.
你也很漂亮
You are not so bad yourself.
我以为
I thought...
我以为你不会这么早回来
I didn't think you were gonna be home for a while, right?
改变计划了
My plans changed.
真不巧 我先上楼了
Unfortunately. I'm just gonna go upstairs.
你可以喝瓶啤酒 和我们坐会
You can have a beer, sit with us.
祝你晚安
Have a good night.
我知道
I-I know.
对... 对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
我... 能改天再续吗 还是...
I-I... should we rain check, or...
巴里 我没有因为约会被打断而不开心
Barry, I am not upset because our date got interrupted.
-我明白 -你想说什么
- That, I understand. - What do you mean?
我爸爸一进门 你就极速闪开
You, speeding away when my dad walks in.
-是啊 -因为我们在接吻吗
- Yeah. - Because, what, we're kissing?
是啊 爱瑞丝
Yeah, Iris, exactly.
难道你不想亲我吗
What, you don't want to kiss me?
我当然想亲你
Of course I want to kiss you.
但不是当着他的面
But not in front of him.
这有什么关系
What does that matter?
他是你的... 是我们的
He's your... he's our...
他是乔
Joe.
他是乔 我也不知道
Joe. I don't know.
-巴里 我们都是成年人了 -我知道
- Barry, we are adults. - I know.
-而且我们在一起 -是
- We are dating. - Yeah.
我们可以接吻的
We should be able to kiss.
同意
I agree.
好吧
Okay, yep.
你应该去和他聊聊
Yep. You should talk to him.
我 聊什么
I... about?
-真要聊吗 -是的
- For real? - Yeah.
去和他聊聊
Go talk to him.
-好吧 我去和他聊聊 -好吧
- Yeah, sure, I'll talk to him. - Okay.
-聊我们接吻的事 -好
- About us kissing. - Yeah.
一定也不会尴尬的
It's not gonna be awkward at all.
聊完了告诉我情况
Let me know how it goes.
结果肯定就是很尴尬
It's gonna be awkward, that's how.
史纳特在哪
Where's Snart?
谁在说话
Who said that?
你人在哪
Where are you?
在这呢
Boo.
斯卡德
Scudder?
史纳特在哪
Where's Snart?
我不知道
I don't know, man.
那看来我得找个知道他下落的人
Then I guess I'll just have to find someone who does.
我正好知道这么个人
And I know just the girl.
山姆·斯卡德把我扔向镜子
Yeah, Sam Scudder. He threw me into a mirror.
中城警局
我从二楼窗户摔下来
I fell out of a second-story window.
斯卡德为了找到史纳特 在追击他
So Scudder's going after everyone in Snart's old crew
以前的小队成员吗
to track him down?
但唯一的问题是
Yeah, but the only problem is,
斯卡德找不到他的
Scudder's not gonna find him.
史纳特不在了
Snart's gone.
你说他不在了是什么意思
What do you mean, he's gone?
他走了 我记得...
He's gone. I thought I--
奥利弗告诉我史纳特与
Oliver told me that Snart left
我们的一些朋友去...旅行了
with some friends of ours on a...trip.
我都不想知道
I don't even want to know.
史纳特之前的一个同伙在铁山监狱
One of Snart's old crew is at Iron Heights.
我去看看能不能和她谈谈
I'll go see if I can talk to her.
好的 我看能不能
Okay, I'll see if I can locate
去尖端科研实验室找人帮忙
any others at S.T.A.R. Labs.
实际上 抱歉 我只是...
Actually... I'm sorry, I just--
我需要和你说些事情 马上好
I need to talk to you about something really quick.
好吧 我知道
Okay, so I-I know
看到我和爱瑞丝接吻
it's probably awkward
你一定很尴尬
seeing me and Iris kiss.
-是没错 -对啊
- Uh, yeah. - Yeah.
所以我就想 也许...
So I-I was just thinking, maybe...
一定要这么尴尬吗
did it have to be awkward?
你是说像这次谈话这样吗
Do you mean like this conversation?
对 像这次谈话这样
Yeah, like this conversation.
我不知道 就是下一次你看到我们
I don't know, just 'cause the next time, um, you see us,
可能又会在你面前接吻
we may kiss again in front of you.
好吧
Okay.
所以我就想确认一下
So I just want to make sure
那个 你不会介意
that that is...okay with you.
你看 巴仔
Look, Bar.
-你是个成年人 -是的
- You're an adult. - Yes.
做你该做的事就行
Do what you got to do.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
我爱她
I love her.
我不爱看你俩亲热
I don't love watching you two make out.
好吧 还有就是
Okay, and just-just so you know,
我要告诉爱瑞丝我们谈过这事了
I am gonna tell Iris that-that we talked about this.
行 就像我说的 做你该做的
Yeah, like I said. Do what you got to do.
好的
Okay.
你对这东西能用有多大把握
How sure are you that this will work?
肯定没问题
Pretty sure.
那好 但这东西要怎么帮我们
Okay, but how's this going to help us
找到另一个哈里森·威尔斯呢
find another Harrison Wells?
你钓过鱼吗 斯♥诺♥
You ever go fishing, Snow?
-没有 -没有 好吧
- No. - No, all right.
当你去钓鱼的时候 你用鱼饵
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表