剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
只是个闪点玩笑 回头见
Just a Flashpoint joke. I'll see you later.
那是什么
What's that?
那是爱德华·克拉里斯的最终调查报告
That's the finished Edward Clariss report.
或者我是不是应该叫他竞争者
Or should I say The Rival?
至少 闪电侠昨晚把他扔进
At least, that's what The Flash called him
铁山监狱的时候是这么叫他的
last night when he took him into Iron Heights.
我觉得你也许想看一下
I thought you might want to see it.
你知道的 和你另外一件案子有关
You know, to do with your other case.
实际上 结果两者并没有什么关联
Actually it turns out there was no connection.
你知道吗 我得问问你
You know, I have to ask you.
-你是怎么知道他的名字的 -什么
- How did you know his name? - What?
昨天 你过来找我要
Yesterday, you came in and you asked
爱德华·克拉里斯的调查报告
for Edward Clariss' report,
但我没告诉你
but I didn't tell you
那具外壳属于谁 所以那就意味着
who that husk belonged to, so that means
你昨天出现在犯罪现场的时候偷走了一份样本
you stole a sample when you showed up to my crime scene.
你是如何做到的
How did you do that?
我
I--
你可真会装好人 是吧
You've really got this good guy routine thing down, haven't you?
而且大家还都买♥♥账了
And everyone just buys it.
你有点不对劲 艾伦
There is something not right about you, Allen.
他们看不出来 但我看出来了
They don't see it... but I do.
-是这样吗 -没错
- Is that right? - Yes.
你知道我为什么一直不喜欢你 对吗
You know why I don't actually like you, don't you?
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
而我不喜欢我不信任的事物
And I don't like things that I don't trust.
明天见 室友
See you tomorrow, roomie.
我想着你估计会在这里
I was hoping you'd be here.
是啊 我刚和我爸把
Yeah. Dad and I just polished off
埃丝特祖母的面条狼吞虎咽掉
Grandma Esther's noodle dish.
你有给我留一点吗
Oh, did you leave me some?
你来得太慢了 闪电侠
Too slow, Flash.
那么你们现在
So you guys are...?
我们和好了
We're good.
你确定你不想知道另一条时间线的事情吗
Are you sure you don't wanna know about the other timeline?
不想 我猜 在我脑海里 不管你去哪
No, I guess, in my mind, wherever you go,
你永远都是巴里
you'll always be Barry,
而我永远都是爱瑞丝
and I'll always be Iris.
而且我们总是能找到对方
And we always find each other.
你失败了
You failed.
你失败了 克拉里斯
You failed, Clariss.
对不起 请
I'm sorry. Please...
再让我试一次
let me try again.
炼金术师
Alchemy!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
不
No!
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表