剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-子代宇宙原理告诉我们 -宇宙原理
- the daughter universe theory tell us-- - Universe theory.
你所做的每个决定
For every decision you make,
都对应一个你不存在于其中的宇宙
a universe exists where you don't.
对 那堂课我真去上了
Yeah, I actually went to that class.
你最好每堂课都去上
You better be going to all your classes.
所以如果有一个你留在闪点的平行宇宙
So if there is a universe where you stay in Flashpoint,
弗朗西斯科可以用震波感应它
Francisco here could vibe it.
你确定你能做到吗
And you're sure you can do that?
不 不 一点都不
No, no. Not at all.
但吉普赛说过 我能用我的能力做一些
But Gypsy did say I could do some pretty incredible things
-很不可思议的事 -是啊 她说了
- with my powers... - Yeah, she did.
一些我还没意识到的事
Things I'm not even aware of yet, so--
甚至我想象不到的事
things I haven't even imagined.
-好吧 那我们开始想象吧 -好的
- Well, let's get to imagining. - All right.
你们需要我做什么
What do you need me to do?
我只需要你站在这儿
All I need you to do is to stand there,
把注意力集中到闪点 好吗
focus on Flashpoint, okay?
集中到中城警局 乔和曼德斯那部分
Focus on CCPD, Joe, Mendez, that part of it, and
其他的都交给我
I'll take care of the rest.
成功了
It worked!
我到这里了
I'm here.
不知为何 我以为闪点看起来会很不一样
For some reason I thought Flashpoint would look a lot different.
好吧 如果我是乔·韦斯特
Okay, all right, if I were Joe West,
我会在哪儿呢
where would I be?
他还在同一个工位
He was at the same desk.
找到你了
Got ya.
如果不是因为这次追捕
If it wasn't for this takedown,
我们这番对话就会大不相同了 乔
we'd be having a different conversation right now, Joe.
明白 队长
Understood, Captain.
乔有麻烦了
Ooh, Joe's in trouble.
女士们先生们 今天的游街示众
Ladies and gentlemen, for today's perp walk,
我们找到了真正的人♥渣♥
we have a literal degenerate:
独一无二的克莱夫·约金
the one and only Clive Yorkin.
好戏登场
Here we go.
曼德斯队长 韦斯特警探
Captain Mendez, Detective West,
谢谢你们的协助
thanks for the assist.
这暴徒被捉拿归案 你们俩功不可没
Couldn't have bagged this goon without you.
把他关到铁山监狱
Get him to Iron Heights.
斯通
是斯通
Stone...
-谁是斯通 -斯通是另一个警♥察♥
- Who's Stone? - Stone--that was the other cop.
我告诉你 她可喜欢让罪犯游街示众了
And let me tell you, she loves her perp walks.
劳拉·斯通 她是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Laura Stone. She's a PI.
对 就是她
Yeah, that's her.
当时是你 曼德斯 霍尔兹曼和她
It was you, Mendez, Holzman, and her.
你们在闪点中抓捕了约金
You guys took down Yorkin in Flashpoint.
好吧 那说明她是目前唯一
Well, then, that means she's the only one
还没被约金找上的人了
that Yorkin hasn't gone after yet.
把最好的留在最后 真经典
Classic example of saving the best for last.
我这就着手处理 你们留在这儿想想
I'm on it. You guys stay here and try to figure out
如何抓住一个我们碰不了的人
how to catch somebody we can't touch.
-乔·韦斯特 好久不见 -你好
- Joe West. Long time, no see. - Hey.
我真希望这次见面是在更好的情况下
I wish it were under better circumstances.
听着 你被一个超能力者盯上了
Listen, you're being targeted by a meta.
亲爱的 往那边瞧
Sweetheart, take a look over there.
我是这里唯一盯梢的人
I'm the only one doing the targeting here.
那女孩的丈夫要付我
That chick's husband is paying me
两倍的佣金 快走开别碍事
twice my going rate, so scram.
你看这个
Look at this.
那个盯上你的人
The guy that's coming after you
碰你一下就能把你变成这样
can do that with one touch.
全体旅客请注意
Attention, all passengers.
尖端科研城市快车各站台现在开始上车
The S.T.A.R. City Express is now boarding all platforms.
不如多任务同时进行吧
How about we multitask?
请旅客们上车
All aboard, please.
朱利安
Hey, Julian.
有什么进展吗
You have anything?
听着 现在说还为时尚早 但
Look, it's early days, but...
第一批测试结果显示她的血液
first tests show that her blood
正在攻击她身体里的细胞
is attacking the cells in her body.
等一下 那和我的血液
Wait, that's the opposite of how my blood
导致细胞再生恰好相反
causes cells to regenerate.
正是如此
Precisely.
能用我的血来救她吗
Can we use my blood to save her?
听着 我不认为你的血
Listen, I don't think that your blood
是救爱瑞丝的关键所在
is the key to saving Iris.
但我认为它可能正是我们
But I do think it might be exactly what we need
打败约金所需要的
to take down Yorkin.
希望尚存 伙计
All is not lost, mate.
-腐烂还在扩散 -为什么
- The decay is spreading. - Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
凯特琳
Caitlin?
-凯特琳 -我要失控了
- Caitlin? - I'm losing control.
好吧 腐烂在扩散了
Okay, all right, it's spreading.
我们需要你
We need you.
没事的 会好的
Hey, it's okay. It's okay.
再持续一段时间她就会死的
Just a little bit longer, and she's dead.
这样改变未来怎么样
How's that for changing the future?
我知道你是谁 凯特琳 你不想这么做
I know who you are, Caitlin. You do not want to do this.
这才是真的我 你说过的
This who I am. You said it.
是时候为自己的行为负责了
It's time for me to take responsibility for my actions.
是时候承认我的本来面貌了
Time for me to own who I really am.
你是凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
Who you are is Caitlin Snow.
我能直接感受到你内心的斗争
I know firsthand the battle going on inside of you.
我知道这是什么感觉
I know what it feels like.
发生在我身上的时候 我迷失了
When it happened to me, I lost.
我很脆弱 让它占了上风
All right? I was weak, and I let it win.
而且我对很多好人
And I did-- I did horrible things
做了可怕的事
to a lot of good people.
你没必要这么做
And you don't have to do that.
你不会这么做
You're not gonna do that.
你比我强大 凯特琳
You're stronger than I am, Caitlin.
比我强大多了
You're far stronger than I am.
你是我认识最强大的人之一
You're one of the strongest people I've ever known.
你能赢得这场斗争
You can win this fight.
爱瑞丝现在需要你的帮助
Iris needs your help now.
没事了
It's all right.
会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
你怎么知道这个人会冲我来 乔
And how do you know this guy's coming after me, Joe?
我们有相当可靠的情报
We have pretty reliable intel.
劳拉 这个人不容忽视
Look, Laura, this is not someone you should be ignoring.
他很危险
He's dangerous.
已经杀害了两个警♥察♥
He's already killed two cops.
他还想要杀我和我的女儿
He tried to kill me and my daughter.
我肯定是惹恼过很多人
Well, I've certainly pissed off a lot of people in my day.
但我现在唯一害怕的是忘记清空浏览器记录
But the only thing I fear now is forgetting to clear my browser.
知道了
Consider me warned.
天呐
Oh, my God.
危险警报
乔·韦斯特信♥号♥♥
那是什么
What is that?
是乔的危险警报
It's Joe's panic alarm.
他肯定在那列火车上
He must be on that train.
那火车不可能停...
There's no way that train can stop--
不可能及时停下来
It's not gonna stop in time.
得把所有人救出来
We have to get everyone out of there.
没有足够的时间
We don't have enough time.
-不 -怎么回事
- Oh, no! - What is it?
-所有人做好防护 -怎么了
- Everybody brace yourselves! - What's happening?
我们得移♥动♥火车
We're gonna move the train.
怎么做
How are we gonna do that?
我去振动它
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表