剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I was always able to do it before, you know?
先是打败逆闪电 再打败极速 但是
I mean, against Reverse Flash and then against Zoom, but...
萨维塔完全不在一个水平
Savitar's on a whole other level.
知道我失败后他会对爱瑞丝做的事
And knowing what he'll do to Iris if I fail?
我恐怕只能
I'm afraid just...
设想我打不过吉普赛 HR会怎么样
thinking what's gonna happen to H.R. if I don't beat Gypsy.
但你才是英雄
But you, you're the hero. I mean,
一直以来你是怎么抗下这些压力的
how do you handle all this pressure all the time?
我就是全靠依赖你们
By just leaning on all of you guys.
我是说你们一直站在我身边
You know, I mean, you're always in my corner,
帮我直面恐惧
helping me face my fears.
害怕是正常的 相信我
And it is okay to be afraid. Trust me.
等你站出去了 我会陪着你
And when you are, I'll be there
站在你身边
in your corner.
好的 精彩的小演讲 艾伦
Yes, lovely little speech, Allen.
但拉蒙先生要打败
But what Mr. Ramon needs to defeat
他的维度间敌人
his inter-dimensional adversary
需要一项实际的策略
is a practical stratagem.
你走运了 我找到一个
Lucky for you, I found one.
这是吉普赛的招牌动作
This is Gypsy's signature move.
我称之为"缺口和爆♥炸♥"
I call it her "Breach and blast".
对 那个动作
Oh, yeah. That move.
你们看 在她进出缺口之前
You see just before she comes in and out of a breach,
她的双脚是离地的
her feet come off the ground.
在那一瞬间她是离地的
So for that split second she's off the ground,
她会失去平衡
she'll be off-balance.
对 就会不堪一击
Yes, and vulnerable.
在对战时你或许可以利用这点
It might behoove you to use this during the battle.
太好了 朱利安
This is great, Julian.
很高兴能帮到忙
Hmm, just glad I could be helpful.
岂止是帮忙 我去研究一下
This is...more than helpful. I gotta work on this.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Cheers.
谢了
Thanks.
你确定就是这里吗
You sure this is the place?
-确定 -好
- Positive. - All right.
准备好端掉个军♥火♥商了吗
You ready to bust an arms dealer?
-给我个头版头条 -沃利 慢着
- Get me a front-page headline? - Wally, wait.
中城警局花了好几个月找这家伙
CCPD's been looking for this guy for months.
他可能有秘密的隧♥道♥网络
He might have some sort of secret tunnel network
帮他偷偷溜走
that helps him slip out and get away.
我来快速侦察一番
I should do a quick recon.
好 彻底侦察
Yeah. Thorough.
可不想错过什么 懂吗
We don't want to miss anything, okay?
很快回来 你懂的
Be back in a you-know-what.
非请勿进
私人场地
非请勿进
私人场地
但愿你看到的没让你失望
Hope you like what you see,
因为这场"试映"的"票价"是你的命
'cause this sneak preview is gonna cost you your life.
是吗 我看未必
Yeah, I don't think so.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
这会把你身体打个窟窿
This'll rip a hole right through you.
人都有一死 对吧
Everyone's gotta go sometime, right?
我很肯定自己今天
And I am pretty sure today just...
还死不了
isn't my day.
搞什么 姐姐
What the hell, sis?
你是想自杀吗
Are you trying to get yourself killed?
天啊 好了 在中城警局看到你前
God, okay, look, we gotta get you out of here
你得离开这
before CCPD sees you.
没事 爸现在就像我的头号♥粉丝
Don't worry. Dad's, like, my biggest fan now.
我做这些他完全不会介意
He's totally cool with me doing stuff like this.
才怪 我非常介意
Hell no, I ain't cool with this.
你俩差点搞砸地检办公室花了数月
You two almost compromised a major CCPD sting operation
策划的中城警局重大突击圈套
that took the DA's office months to assemble.
人还是抓到了吧
You still got the guy, right?
重点不是这个 爱瑞丝
That is not the point, Iris.
重点是你带着你弟弟一起
The point is, you had you and your brother out there
以身犯险 为了什么
in danger, and for what?
新闻吗 还有你跑哪去了
A story? And where the hell were you?
爸 对我来说这不只是新闻
Dad, this is more than just a story for me.
对 可你差点吃了枪子
Yeah, which you almost got shot for.
天啊
Oh, God.
什么
What?
爱瑞丝
Iris.
你这是怎么了
What is going on with you?
乔 抱歉 我能跟你谈一谈吗
Joe, I'm sorry-- can I talk to you for a second?
很快回来
We'll be right back.
乔已经怀疑事情不对劲了
Joe already suspects something's up.
你这样不顾安危 只会让事情更明显
You going out there like that, it just hangs a bell on it.
这新闻将会改变人生 巴里
This story is going to change lives, Barry.
你凭什么觉得就你可以
Why do you think that you're the only one
冒生命危险去做好事
allowed to risk your life to do good?
我没有
I don't.
害怕未来很正常
It's okay to be afraid of the future.
但我不会让你死去
But I won't let you die.
我不害怕死亡 巴里 我不怕
I am not afraid to die, Barry, I'm not.
那是什么
Then what?
我害怕
I'm afraid...
如果我的下场和我妈妈一样呢
What if I end up just like my mom?
没留任何痕迹
Just gone without making a mark,
什么都没留下就走了
without leaving anything behind.
爱瑞丝 你妈妈
Iris, your mom,
并非什么都没留下
she left something behind.
她留下了英勇优秀的儿子
She left a brave, wonderful son
以及我深爱的女子
and the woman that I love.
好了吗
All right?
我不知道未来会怎样 谁都不知道
I don't know what the future holds, none of us do.
但我知道我们会共同面对
I know that we will face it together.
吉普赛把她的位置震波给我了
Gypsy just vibed me her location.
动手吧
Let's do this.
我认为我们地球上的文学评论家
I don't think the literary critics on our Earth
并不了解真正的畅销科幻爱情小说
would know a real sci-fi romance best seller
-除非让他们 -时间到 威尔斯
- unless it bit them in the-- - Time's up, Wells.
看来你所谓的朋友终究是个懦夫
Looks like your so-called friend is a coward after all.
他不是懦夫
He's not a coward.
他是我认识的最好的人之一
He's one of the finest men I've ever known.
这话说的没错
Oh, you're right about that!
我非常好
I'm fine as hell.
他来了
There he is.
没想到你会来
Didn't think you'd show.
我可不会错过跟你共度良宵
Oh, I wouldn't miss an evening with you,
那怕是一决胜负的时刻
even if it is for a showdown.
我会杀了你 西斯科
I will kill you, Cisco.
看看今晚死的是谁
We'll see who dies tonight.
但愿HR威尔斯获胜
To the victor goes H.R. Wells.
愿最厉害的震波获胜
May the best vibe win.
我也曾期望过你今晚不出现
Part of me was hoping you wouldn't show tonight.
你想怎么对决
How do you want to do this?
西部风格 背对背 走十步 转身开枪
"Westworld"-style, back to back, ten paces, turn and shoot?
不
No.
这可不是好兆头
This does not bode well.
西斯科能撑住的
Cisco can hold his own.
很悬
Hmm. Barely.
巴里 不能坐视不管
Barry, we can't let this happen.
要是他打不过她呢
What if he can't defeat her?
我不能再度插手
I can't interfere again.
我插手就会受罚 HR就死定了
If I do, then we forfeit. H.R.'s a dead man.
这样下去西斯科也死定了
At this rate, Cisco's gonna be the dead man.
姑娘
Ooh, girl!
有两下子
You done did it now!
比我想的要强
Stronger than I thought.
我只是在热身
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表