剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
龟类 小心 它会咬人
the turtle. Careful, she bites.
-这是给我的吗 -这是乔迁贺礼
- I--this is for me? - It's for the housewarming.
你俩做得非常好 这里"棒呆"了
You two did really well. This place is "Noice."
谢谢 你好 爸爸
Thank you. Mm, hi, Daddy.
天哪 很完美
Oh, my God, it's perfect.
对吧
Yeah, right?
给你取什么名字呢
What are we gonna call you?
这是我的宠物 你在爬向...
Look, I--I got a pet. Who are you trying--
-你好 -你好
- Hello, hello. - Oh, hey.
你好 希望我没迟到
Hi. I hope I'm not too late.
来得正是时候
Right on time.
很好 这是给你的
Good, good. This is a--it's for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们商量好了
So we all talked it over, and
欢迎加入我们的团队
welcome to the team.
你是认真的吗
You being serious?
-对 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
我很兴奋 我上一个团队
Yeah, it's so exciting. I mean, my last team,
全被萨维塔杀了
they were all murdered by Savitar, so...
我们要加强你的聊天技巧
We need to work on your small talk skills.
当然 我只是不想隐瞒
Yeah, sure. Just wanted to be upfront.
-进来吧 -谢谢你
- Come on in. - That's nice of you.
-要喝一杯吗 -好啊
- You want a drink? - Uh, yeah, I'd love one.
给我的吗
Is this for me?
-是的 -好
- Oh, yeah. - All right.
这里太棒了 巴仔
This place is incredible, Barr.
谢谢
Thank you.
老实说 我想念你在家里的日子
I have to admit, I miss you around the house.
-是吗 -但有沃利在
- Yeah? - But Wally over there
填补了我的空虚
keeps me plenty occupied.
我已经跟沃利谈过了
Yeah, um, I already talked to Wally,
昨天的事我很抱歉 你是对的
but I'm sorry about yesterday. You were right.
他对我们的团队很重要
He's really important to this team.
他是真正的英雄 乔
He's a real hero, Joe.
我的两个儿子都是英雄
Both of my sons are heroes.
我和朱利安聊了你手铐的
Julian and I were talking about your battery problem
电池问题
with your cuffs.
我们决定给你加件配饰
we decided we'd invest in an alternate accessory.
看吧
Voilà.
只要你在室外 就能给它充太阳能
Every time you go outside, solar energy will recharge it.
各位
Guys,
这对我意义重大 谢谢
this means so much to me. Thank you.
不客气
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
各位
Hey, guys.
我想在这种场合说几句话
I asked myself to say a few words, um, on this occasion.
一个家 不只是由砖块 灰泥和
A home, you know, it's more than bricks and mortar
龟组成 这是种感觉
and a turtle. It's a--it's a feeling.
是归属感 不是吗
It's a feeling of belonging, isn't it?
是爱 没错
Of--of love, of course--
未来的希望
hope for the future.
我想
I don't know
我还没见过
if I have ever met two people
比你俩更般配的伴侣
who are more suited to one another than you two.
-祝贺巴里和爱瑞丝 -巴里和爱瑞丝
- To Barry and Iris. - Barry and Iris.
祝贺巴里和爱瑞丝
To Barry and Iris.
-祝贺我们 -祝贺我们
- To us. - To us.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表