剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You're... handsome.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
-你也是 -当然
- Likewise, I'm sure. - Yeah.
哈里森
Harrison.
哈里森
Harrison.
你可以叫我HR
You can call me HR.
那就HR
HR it is.
这是我们的团队
This is the team, then. Um...
这是西斯科·拉蒙 无所不能
This is Cisco Ramon. He can do anything.
好的
Okay.
她是凯特琳·斯♥诺♥博士
This is Dr. Caitlin Snow.
-她相当聪明 -嗨 -单身
- She is brilliant. - Hi. - Single.
别... 这是我女儿
Don't--all right, that's my daughter.
你不用握手
You don't have to shake her hand.
那个小伙儿是沃利·韦斯特
That gentleman there is Wally West.
这是巴里·艾伦
This is Barry Allen, or
或者被称为这个地球的
as we call him on this Earth...
闪电侠
The Flash.
欢迎来到地球一
Welcome to Earth-1.
谢谢 地球一 这样说好奇怪
Thanks. Earth-1, that's weird.
好了 不用客气了
Okay, well, we don't have to stand on ceremony.
我们不用再次伤心道别了吧 伙计们
We don't have to go through all the tears again, do we, gang? Right?
上次你走时我哭了吗
Well, did I-- did I cry last time you left?
-我在说自己 -明白了
- I was talking about myself. - Oh, gotcha.
听着
Hey, listen.
别担心
Don't worry about it, okay?
只有一个哈里
There's only one Harry.
正要告诉你
Oh, I wanted to tell you.
分子减速器没起作用
The molecular decelerator, it wasn't working.
这是怎么回事
Okay, what does that mean?
这说明我们没能把巴里拉出镜子
It means that we did not get Barry out of that mirror.
不是我们
It wasn't us.
那是谁
Then who did it?
你说呢
You tell me.
-回头见 -好的
- See you later. - Yeah.
地球二有优秀的极速者保护了
Earth-2's gonna have one hell of a speedster protecting it.
名♥师♥出高徒
Well, I did learn from the best.
如果你要我帮忙 你知道怎么回来
If you ever need any help, you know how to get back.
明白 我会回来的
Yeah. Yeah, definitely, I'll be back.
好吧
All right.
你们
Okay, you guys.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yeah, yeah.
西斯科
Okay, Cisco.
旧的不去 新的不来
Out with the old, in with the new.
你从来不会是旧的 哈里
You'll never be old to us, Harry.
-准备好了 -是的
-Ready? - Yeah.
开始吧
Okay, let's do this.
还有件事 我走后 千万不要
Oh, one more thing. While I'm gone, never, ever,
无论如何
no matter what--
他要说什么
What--what was he gonna say?
我们都在想 "他要说什么"
And we're all like, "What was he gonna say?"
好了 我饿死了
That's cool, though. I'm starving.
你们这儿有大贝利汉堡店吗
Do you guys have Big Belly Burger?
有的东西从来不变
Some things never change.
饿坏了
Famished.
巴里有提到
Did Barry say anything about
我和塞西尔的尴尬时刻吗
this embarrassing moment with Cecile?
第一次见新威尔斯怎么样
How did your first meeting go with the new Wells?
不错 我觉得他还不错
Good. Yeah, I think he'll work out fine.
这样好 期待见到他
Oh, good. I look forward to meeting him.
-悠着点 -怎么了
- Whoa. - What?
开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
说实话
I got to be honest,
我得花点时间接受
it's gonna take a bit for me to get used to that.
实际上有件事想和你们说
I actually have something to run by you guys that
-也许可以避免尴尬 -真的
- I think might help with that. - Really?
-是啊 -什么事
- Yeah. - What up?
我一直在想 也许对大家都好
Well, I've just been thinking that maybe for all of us--
我应该 大概
that I should probably, um...
搬出去
get my own place.
-真的 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
你们怎么看
What do you think?
-我同意 -我以为你永远不走了呢
- I say yes. - I thought you'd never leave.
-没开玩笑 -爸爸
- Seriously? - Dad.
-天呐 -巴仔
- Wow. - Look, Bar, come on.
我会想你的 但是吧
I'm gonna miss you, but damn.
你都成年了 是时候了
You grown. About time.
我搞不清是我自己想走的
I can't tell if I'm leaving
还是被赶出家门了
or if I'm getting kicked out.
随你怎么想
You feel like you feel.
我觉得是被赶出去的
Feel like I'm getting kicked out.
我也觉得你是被赶走的
I mean, yeah, I feel like you're getting kicked out too.
很明显嘛
Like, it's pretty obvious
你被赶走了
you're getting kicked out.
爸爸
Dad.
你成年了
You're grown.
好吧
Oh, well. Cool.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表