剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
When you go fishing, you use lures.
鱼饵引来鱼
Lures attract fish.
鱼最终咬上你的竿
Fish end up on your fishing pole.
这个卫星就是我们的钓鱼竿
This satellite is our fishing pole,
通过这个把我们非常诱人的鱼饵
through which we're going to cast our very tempting bait
投入世界上最大的海洋
out into the world's largest ocean.
怎么投
Okay, how?
怎么投 西斯科会打开一个缺口
How? Cisco will open a breach,
然后这个卫星会向多元宇宙发射
and this satellite will shoot a message embedded
嵌有加强的超光速粒子激光的信♥号♥♥
with a tachyon-enhanced laser out into the multiverse,
然后任何科技足够先进的地球
and any Earth that is technologically advanced enough
都应该能够接收到
should be able to receive it.
好吧 就先说这东西能运行
Okay, let's say this somehow works.
只是因为他们能解决谜题
Just 'cause they can solve a riddle
不代表他们适合这个团队
doesn't mean they're a right fit for the team.
谜题 你刚才说了谜题吗
A riddle. Did you say riddle?
-是啊 -怎么能这么说 先生
- Yeah. - How dare you, sir.
这可不是个谜题
This is not a riddle.
这是个复杂的暗码算法
This is a complex algorithmic cryptogram
设计出来测试演绎推理
designed to test deductive reasoning,
智商 问题解决能力
IQ, problem-solving skills,
以及小队消除威胁需要的所有能力
anything that our team will need to combat threats,
打击超能力者还是别的什么
meta-human or otherwise.
所以你把一个星际智商测试题
Okay, so you're just sending out an intergalactic IQ test
发给了多元宇宙中你所有的二重身
to all of your doppelgangers in the multiverse.
不仅仅是测试 把它当作是一次邀请
Not just a test. Think of it as an invitation.
当作一支精心制♥作♥的"招聘"广♥告♥
Think of it as an elaborate "Help wanted" ad.
它能测试他们的态度吗
Will it test their attitudes, too?
因为我不确定能不能忍♥受另一个
'Cause I'm not sure I can stomach another Wells
跟你一个脾气的威尔斯
with your bedside manner.
我可在乎你了 你个屌♥丝
I care for you too, you jack wagon.
系统校准好了
System is calibrated.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
然后...
And...
行了
That's it.
-这就行了 -对 这就行了
- That's it? - Yeah, that's it.
然后呢
So now what?
然后...
Now...
我们去吃个大贝利汉堡
we go get a Big Belly burger.
-真刺♥激♥ 太快了 -我知道
- That's insane. What a rush. - I know.
我花了一段时间才习惯的
I mean, it took me a while to get used to it.
不敢相信你竟然没感到不舒服
I can't believe you're not sick at all.
我一定是有个铁打的胃
I must have an iron stomach.
好吧 你不会是想告诉我
Okay, so you're telling me
巴里从来没有带你跑过吧
that Barry has never taken you on a run?
没有
No.
那你有我真是幸运了
Well, then, I guess it's a good thing you've got me.
我想是的
Guess so.
等等
Hold up.
抱歉 我是不是对这事
I'm sorry. Am I--am I reading this,
会错情了还是什么
like, really wrong or something?
不不
No, no.
我喜欢你 杰西 就只是...
I like you, Jesse. It's just...
只是什么
It's just what?
你很快回家了
You're going home soon.
去另一个地球
To another Earth.
对了 是啊
Ah, right. Yeah.
是啊 没事 我理解
Yeah, no, it's-it's cool, yeah.
-杰西 我... -别别
- Jesse, I... - No, no, no.
完全没事的
It's--it's totally cool.
我明白
I get it.
那就...那就当朋友了
So...so friends, then?
朋友
Friends.
不过作为朋友 我是说
Well, as friends, I mean,
我们还能在城市里跑的吧
we can still run around the city, right?
当然
Sure.
长得不错啊
Good-looking guy.
作为一个罪犯来说
For a criminal.
他现在不仅仅是个罪犯了
Well, he's more than just a criminal now.
他显然是一个能穿越镜子的超能力者
Apparently, he's a meta who can travel through mirrors.
我给他起名字 叫...
I got this one. He's, uh...
-镜像大♥师♥ -什么鬼
- Mirror Master. - What the--
-比你快 -名字不错
- Boom. - That's good.
谢了 我们的地球上有个镜像大♥师♥
Thank you, we had a Mirror Master on our Earth,
叫伊万·麦克洛奇 但他不是超能力者
Evan McCulloch. Wasn't a meta, though.
他用过一种什么镜像枪
He had some kind of mirror gun that he used.
什么原理
How'd it work?
肯定用了什么扭曲维度的技术
Must've had dimensional warping tech
让所有东西都变成了二维的
that changed everything into two dimensions.
斯卡德正在疯狂寻找史纳特
Well, Scudder is hell-bent on finding Snart,
他在追查所有过去和史纳特有交集的人
and he's going after anybody that worked with him in the past.
乔正在审讯他们中的某个人
Joe's interviewing one of 'em right now.
所有已知的和史纳特合作的人
Well, all of Snart's known associates
不是假定死亡了就是失踪了
are either presumed dead or gone AWOL,
除了一个人
except for one.
-就是她 -罗莎琳德·狄伦
- That's her. - Rosalind Dillon.
据说她能引起严重的眩晕
Says she has the ability to induce crippling vertigo.
-她叫 -尖峰人 就像在山巅
- She's, uh-- - Top, like a top. She's the Top.
就叫这个 尖峰人 赞
That's her name. Top. Amazing.
怎样 你来起啊
What, you want to go?
行了
Okay.
那她可以让我们找到斯卡德吗
Do we think that she can lead us to Scudder?
我去看看乔从她那能问出什么
I'll have to see if Joe gets any answers out of her.
听说你前任回来了
Heard your ex is back in town.
你知道这事吗
You know anything about that?
他来找你了吗 狄伦小姐
He pay you a visit, Ms. Dillon?
这里不让人探访我这种罪犯 警探
They don't let people like me have visitors here, Detective.
整日整夜困在这个无趣的小房♥子里
All day, all night, in my boring little cell.
让我快发疯了呢
Makes a girl go crazy.
昨晚斯卡德试图杀害你过去的某个队友
Scudder tried to kill one of your old crewmates last night.
-里昂·威廉姆斯 -试图 真可惜没得手
- Leon Williams? - Tried? Too bad he failed.
他还会继续追杀更多人
He's gonna try to kill more.
-知道有谁吗 -告诉我们名字
- Any idea who? - Give us a name.
我就想办法让你过得舒服些
I'll see what we can do about your current situation.
好吧
Okay.
如果你改变主意了告诉我们
Let us know if you change your mind.
-抱歉 乔 -没事
- Sorry, Joe. - It's all right.
不过我还是很感谢你安排这次会面
I appreciate your setting up the interview, though.
看来我又欠你个人情
It looks like I owe you another one.
你欠的人情可越来越多了
You know, these IOUs are starting to pile up.
我有个主意
I have an idea about that.
是吗
Do you?
-斯卡德 -你想抓我
- Scudder? - You want me?
来抓啊
Come and get me.
你是说你看见斯卡德和罗莎琳德·狄伦
So you saw Sam Scudder and Rosalind Dillon
穿越玻璃窗逃出去了
escape through a glass window?
如我所说 他拉着她的手
Like I said, he grabbed her hand.
走向窗户 然后突然就不见了
They walked to the window, and then poof, they were gone.
镜子 窗户
So, mirrors, windows.
似乎只要有反射面
It sounds like he can travel through anything
他就能穿越
that has a reflective surface.
他具体是怎么做的
How exactly does he do that?
他一定是可以把爱因斯坦-罗森桥
He must be able to link Einstein-Rosen bridges
连接到任何太阳反射率高的物体吧
to anything with high solar reflectance, right?
所以他是通过反射制♥造♥虫洞
So he creates wormholes through reflections.
这可真新鲜
That's a new one.
我就不装得听懂那堆科学术语了
Look, I can't pretend to understand or care
我也不在乎 但得在发生惨剧之前
about the science of it all, but we need to find Dillon
找到狄伦和斯卡德
and Scudder before something really bad happens.
我去局里找老办法解决了
So I'm gonna go old-school at the precinct.
晚会儿见
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表