剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
或者你忘了
Or did you forget that?
忙着享受你逆转的生活 美好的人生
Too busy leading your reverse "It's a Wonderful Life"?
逆转啊
Reverse, huh?
对你来说挺讽刺的
That's irony for you.
所以 我们要怎么称呼这个
So, uh, what should we call this, uh,
你竭心尽力为我们打造的美丽新世界呢
brave new world that you've whipped up for us?
我想的是...
I was thinking...
闪点
Flashpoint.
这个你不想要了吗
So you don't want this?
也许你找到了办法用这玻璃笼子
You may have figured out a way to dampen my speed
抑制了我的速度 但是我终究会出去
with this glass cage, but I will get out of here
我会毁了你的生活 闪电侠 永不罢休
and I will destroy your life, Flash, one way or the other.
不 你不会
No, you won't.
你永远无法离开这里
You're never getting out of here.
并且 你再也无法伤害任何人了
And you're never gonna hurt anybody ever again.
我把你所夺走的一切都拿回来了
I have everything back that you took from me.
我拿回了所有急速夺走的
I have everything Zoom took.
我终于自♥由♥了
I'm finally free.
我回家了
I'm home.
这里不是你的家 巴里
This isn't your home, Barry.
这是个幻影
This is a mirage.
一个会结果我们俩人的虚幻小说
A fiction that will end us both,
除非你让我从这鬼地方出去
unless you let me the hell out of this thing!
你没有在听我说 阁下
you're not listening, Don.
我为什么会想要离开这里
Why would I want to get out of here?
我在这里是完整的
I'm whole, here.
这里甚至有一个闪电侠 我就解放了
There's even a Flash, so I don't have to be.
对了 这个勇猛的年轻极速者是谁啊
Yeah, who is this dashing young speedster, huh?
你知道吗 你在乎吗
Do you know? You even care?
你坐在一旁躲着
While you sit around and hide
像个迷失 寂寞的小男孩时
like a lost, lonely little boy,
让其他人冒着生命危险
letting someone else risk their life
去保护这座城市
to protect the city,
我们共同的敌人正对我们虎视眈眈
our common enemy is coming for us both.
你说的共同敌人是谁
What common enemy is that?
时间
Time.
它已经对你产生了影响
It's already screwing with you
还有你所爱之人也是
and everyone you love.
而且很快的 它也会将我
And pretty soon, it's gonna take me
与你一同毁掉
right down along with you.
你知道吗
You know,
你还真有胆量
you've got some nerve.
我佩服你
I'll give you that.
居然警告我不要扰乱其他人生活
Warning me about messing with other people's lives.
你知道我这么做最主要的原因
You--you know the whole reason I did this
就是你对我生活的所作所为
is because of what you did to my life.
对我的家人
To my family.
对我妈妈
To my mother.
终有一日 很快的 巴里
Yeah, well, one day, soon, Barry,
你会请求我再次杀死她
you'll be begging me to kill her again.
-你能帮我拿一下吗 -行
- Can you hold this for me? - Oh, yeah.
我想跟你说一下 那车会发出响声
Oh, I wanted to tell you, the car's making these noises,
就像是一种叮当的声音
like a--kind of a clanking noise...
-你想来开车吗 -随你了
- Do you wanna drive? - Whatever you want.
-小拳王 -我宝贝儿子来啦
- Hey, slugger. - There's my beautiful boy.
一切都还好吧
Is everything all right?
挺好
Yeah.
一切都棒极了
Everything's great.
-早上好 -早上好 巴里
- Mornin'! - Morning, Barry.
早上好
Mornin'.
看起来不错
Looks good.
你这是怎么了
What is up with you?
为什么这么说
What do you mean?
最近 你每天早上都拥抱我
Lately, you hug me every morning
就好像你好几个月没见过我似的
as if it's the first time you've seen me in months.
那个 如果你想的话 我可以不抱了
Well, I mean, I'll stop if you really want me to.
绝不要 我爱死了
Never. I love it.
巴里 我想要告诉你
Oh, Barry, I wanted to tell you,
几周前 我卖♥♥了栋房♥子
I sold a house to a nice older couple
给一对老夫妇
a few weeks ago.
那房♥子的地下室公♥寓♥
The basement apartment.
他们早上发电邮
They emailed me this morning
告诉我他们想租出去
to tell me they wanted to rent it.
-挺好 -价格很实惠
- Cool. - Very reasonably.
你想让我搬出去吗
You want me to move out?
不不 儿子 别这样 只是
No, no, son, come on. It's just, you know,
如果你有想过约会...
if you ever thought about dating...
我忘了告诉你们
Oh, I forgot to tell you guys.
我在吉特咖啡店
The, uh, the-- the girl that
看到的那个姑娘
I've seen at Jitters--
就是你这3个月一直跟踪的女孩吗
It's the girl you've been stalking for the last three months?
我没有跟踪她
I have not been stalking her.
我在鼓起勇气
I've been working up the courage
-约她出去 -然后呢
- to ask her out. - And?
然后我约了
And I did.
然后她答应了
And she said yes.
太棒了 干得好
All right. Good job.
这姑娘碰到了好男人
This girl just got the best guy, huh?
宝贝
Oh, honey.
中城警署
-好的 -巴仔
- All right. - Hey, Bar.
-怎么了 -看到韦斯特警探了吗
- Yeah? - Have you seen Detective West?
-他 -我告诉过他如果再迟到
- He's-- - I told him that if he was late again,
就可以停职十天了
he'd be facing a ten day RIP.
实际上他昨天提到了什么
Yeah, no, he mentioned something yesterday,
就杰斐逊一案做调查
actually, about running another canvass on that Jefferson case.
这下我明白为什么
Okay. Then I can see why
他一个小时都没接我电♥话♥了
he hasn't answered me for the past hour.
也许他身处怪圈什么的
Maybe he's in a weird zone or something.
怪...
A we--
信♥号♥♥区
Cell zone.
韦斯特警探
Detective West?
警...
De--
警探
Detective?
不是吧
Oh, no.
不
No.
乔 你...
Hey, Joe, you got-- -
对不住了 乔
I'm sorry about this, Joe.
怎么...
What the--
下午好 警探
Afternoon, Detective.
-嘿 艾伦 -嘿
- Oh, hey, Allen. - Hey.
我告诉曼德斯队长你又在
So I told Captain Mendez you were canvassing
调查杰斐逊一案
for the Jefferson case again.
薄荷糖要吗
Breath mint?
你为什么
What--why are you talking
和队长提到我
to the Captain about me?
就是你又迟到了
You're just a little late again.
那是我的事 和你无关
That's my business, not yours.
我只是想帮你解围
I was just trying to help you out.
我身上有标着"请帮我"的符号♥吗
Am I wearing a sign that says "Help me"?
或许应该标个
Might as well be.
就像电影里说的
Look, like they say in the movies,
我们不是搭档 也不是朋友
we're not partners and we're not friends.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
不了解我的生活
You don't know my life,
那为何突然有兴趣帮我保住这破工作
so why the sudden interest in me keeping my lousy job?
我到底哪里那么吸引你了 艾伦先生
And what the hell makes me so interesting to you, Mr. Allen?
告诉我 我真想知道
Tell me. I'd really like to know.
-我 -别忘了
- I-- - And remember,
我正在宿醉中
I have a hangover.
还持着枪
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表