剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
那走吧
Then go now.
让她不要犯她人生中最大的错误
Keep her from making the biggest mistake of her life.
那你呢 你会需要我的帮助
What about you? You're gonna need my help.
萨维塔现在不会和她一起
Savitar won't be with her right now.
这是我们帮她的最好机会
This is our best chance to help her.
去拯救凯特琳 我会救爱瑞丝
Go save Caitlin. I'll save Iris.
因凡蒂诺街
据另一条法律新闻
In other legal news,
杰拉德·莫里罗
the highly publicized trial
即"掠夺" 备受瞩目的审讯已经结束
of Jared Morillo, AKA Plunder, comes to a close.
今年初 莫里罗
Morillo was found guilty of grand theft
在抢劫中城博物馆时被闪电小子抓获
and aggravated assault after he was caught by Kid Flash
他因重大盗窃和故意伤害被判有罪
robbing the Central City Museum earlier this year.
请不要失败 请不要失败
Please don't fail, please don't fail.
各位
Everybody,
保持警惕
stay on alert.
准备好了
Here we go.
我知道你在这儿
I know you're here!
有种就出来见我
Come out and face me like a woman.
我没想到你真会出现
I didn't think you'd actually show.
那是因为你根本不了解我
That's 'cause you don't know anything about me.
而且也不了解凯特琳
Or Caitlin, for that matter.
萨维塔说得对
Savitar's right.
为了以神的身份与他同行
In order to join him as a god,
我得矫正凯特琳的一面
I have to cure myself of Caitlin.
必须如此
This has to happen.
我不想跟你打
I don't wanna fight you.
我也不想跟你打
I don't wanna fight you, either.
我想杀了你
I wanna kill you.
闪电侠 是时候了
Flash. This is it.
此刻取决于我们
Now the moment is upon us.
我要飞升成神
My ascension to become a god.
-今晚不行 -向我证明你是英雄
- Not tonight. - Show me you're the hero.
看看会发生什么
Let's see what happens.
我会阻止你
I'm gonna stop you.
有用了
It's working.
有用了
It's working.
什么
What?
没有用
It didn't work.
为什么没用
Why didn't it work?
我被那样困住了很久很久
I spent an eternity in a trap just like that.
你以为我不知道如何防止这种情况
You think I didn't know how to prevent it
再次发生
from happening again?
魔法石
The philosopher's stone.
它由钙化的神速力能量构成
It's made of calcified Speed Force energy,
而你把它给我了
and you gave it to me.
不 各位 各位
No... guys... guys!
我失败了
I failed.
乔
Joe!
你把我困在神速力里 仿佛永恒的地狱
You stuck me with Speed Force for an eternity of hell.
欢迎来到你的地狱
Now, welcome to yours.
不 别这么做
No. Don't do this.
别这么做
Don't do this!
我终于可以摆脱你了
Now, finally, I am free of you.
巴里
Barry.
我求求你
I'm begging you, just--
-巴里 -你输了 巴里
- Barry! - You lose, Barry.
不
No!
巴里
Hi, Barry. Um...
我有些话想对你说
there's something that I need to say to you.
我爱你
I love you.
如果发生不测
And if something happens,
你得听我说这段话
I need you to hear this.
我 爱瑞丝·安·韦斯特
I, Iris Ann West,
愿意嫁给巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦
take you, Bartholomew Henry Allen,
作为我合法的丈夫
to be my lawfully wedded husband.
从今往后 执子之手 守护彼此
To have and to hold, from this day forward.
无论疾病还是健康
In sickness and in health.
相爱珍惜
To love and cherish,
至死不渝
untill death do us apart.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表