剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-要 -不是
- Yes. - No.
-BA -别说了
- B.A. - Stop.
别因否定者而意志消沉
Look, don't let the naysayers get you down.
怀疑是我们的敌人
Your doubts, they're traitors.
别相信他们的话
Don't believe them.
你很聪明 去做手指薯条太大材小用了
Your mind is too fine to waste turning tubers into finger chips.
手指薯条
Finger... chips?
手指薯条就像是...
Finger chips. There's, like, a--
-他不是本地人 -别说了
- He's from out of town. - Stop.
你看你看 你不能放弃
Look, look, look. You can't give up.
你研究的相对论量子力学
Your work on relativistic quantum mechanics
及其在层际空间的应用理论
and its application to interspatial theory
在亚原子层面操作物质
to manipulate matter on a subatomic level,
是具有突破性的
it's groundbreaking.
我还没有和任何人说过这个假设
I haven't shared that hypothesis with anyone,
除了我的理疗师
other than my therapist.
-你是谁 -我们就是理疗师
- Who are you? - We're therapists.
是的
Yeah.
进来这里可真容易
Admission here is so easy.
把她带走 快
Get her out of here. Go.
那么
So...
你已经完全变成冰霜杀手了啊
you've gone full-on Killer Frost, huh?
新装扮 全是新的
New threads and everything.
我可不再穿铅笔裙了
No more pencil skirts for me.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你休想
You won't.
但我会伤害她的
But I will hurt her.
西斯科
Cisco! Hey!
-你还好吧 -还好
- Hey, you good? - Yeah.
-这肯定会留疤了 -快来 快来
- That's gonna leave a mark. - Come on, come on.
-凯瑟琳在追杀特蕾西 -是的
- Caitlin's after Tracy. - Yeah.
这说明她在为萨维塔办事
That means she's working with Savitar.
中城警局
绝对是她 警探
That's definitely her, Detective.
冰冷的眼睛什么的
Icy eyes and all.
对 就是她
Yup, that's her.
我会把这个散布出去
So I'm gonna spread this around
这样大家就知道要注意她了
so everyone knows to look for her.
能稍等一会儿吗
Uh, can you give me one second?
如果凯瑟琳想要特蕾西死
Uh, so if Caitlin wants Tracy dead,
那我想你在未来看到的是真的
I guess what you saw in the future was true
她与萨维塔组队了
and she's teamed up with Savitar.
我只是没想到会这么快
I just didn't think it was gonna happen this soon.
真是让事情变得更复杂了
It certainly makes things more complicated.
让什么变得更复杂了
Makes what more complicated?
有超能力者袭击了中城大学
T-there was a meta attack at CCU,
但是我们没有什么线索
and we just don't have much to go off of.
真的吗 那可是大学校园
Really? It's a college campus.
-没人拍下来吗 -没有
- Isn't there video footage? - Uh, no.
都被消除了
It got...erased.
我肯定你们会弄明白的
Uh, well, I'm sure you two will figure it out.
乔 我能不能...
Joe, can I, um...
今早的事我感觉有点奇怪
So I'm feeling weird about this morning.
听着 当我和你说
Uh... Look, when I told you
我爱过你时 我不是想给你压力
that I loved you, I-I didn't mean to make you feel pressured.
不不不 我没感觉到压力
No, no, no, no, I-I didn't feel pressured.
好吧 那么 我们没事吧
Okay. So...we're good?
-完全没事 -那就好
- We're great. - Great. Okay.
既然这样
Um, in that case, uh...
祝你能抓到你的超能力者
good luck with your meta.
我刚才都听到了
Um, so I totally heard that.
-你想谈谈吗 -不
- Do you want to talk? - No.
你要去哪
Hey, where are you going?
最近的汽车站
Oh, uh, nearest bus stop.
不行 你应该待在这
Uh, no, you should stay here,
跟韦斯特警探待一会儿
um, with Detective West for a little bit.
为什么 那个速写家简直就是米开朗基罗
Why? That sketch artist was like freaking Michelangelo.
-你已经找到那女的了 -还没有
- I mean, you've got your woman. - Not yet.
在那之前 你可能会遇到很大危险
And until we do, you could be in a lot of danger.
[用以形容冰霜]
你真的认为杰克冻人的妹妹想杀我吗
You really think Jack Frost's sister wants to kill me?
-我谁都不是 -根据我的经验
- I'm no one. - In my experience,
她追杀你一次 她就可能还会追杀第二次
if she's come after you once, she's likely to do it again.
你看 这些所谓的目击证人过度保护
Look, this whole witness overprotection thing
是完全没有必要的
is totally unnecessary.
这只是次随机袭击
It was just a random attack.
汽车来了
The bus is coming.
我要走了
I gotta go.
我们得看着她
We need to keep an eye on her.
是啊
Yeah, we do.
她跑了
She got away.
我告诉你了她会去哪
I told you exactly where she'd be.
我到的时候巴里和西斯科在
Barry and Cisco were there when I arrived.
我说过他们会在的
As I told you they would be.
或许你心里所存在的凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
Maybe there's more Caitlin Snow inside you
比你让我以为的多
than you led me to believe.
你的意思是我故意让她走的吗
Are you saying I let her go on purpose?
是这样的吗
Did you?
你叫自己冰霜杀手
You call yourself Killer Frost,
但你还没杀过一个人
but you haven't actually killed anyone yet.
你我都可以成为神
You and I can both be Gods,
远离人类的伤痛和苦难
free of the pain and suffering of man.
你要做的
All you have to do...
就是杀了那个女孩
is kill the girl.
好吧 我没带现金
Okay. Look, I might not have any cash.
但是我有吉特斯的卡
But I have one of those, um, Jitters cards
上面集了十个章了
that has ten stamps on it,
所以你欠我一杯免费饮料
which means you owe me a free drink.
好吗
Okay?
请允许我帮助一个落难少女
Allow moi to help out a damsel in distress.
我来付我和这位女士的钱
I will pay for myself and the lady.
我要三重无奶油摩卡闪电侠咖啡
I will have a triple-shot, no-whip mocha Flash,
这位女士想点什么都可以
and anything this young lady desires.
我要冷静一下 我要一杯极速咖啡
Yeah, I, um--I need to calm down, so a Zoom.
极速咖啡
A Zoom?
没听说过
Never heard of it.
-是在秘密菜单上的 -秘密菜单
- Oh, it's on the secret menu. - Secret menu?
三重意式浓缩加一点红辣椒
Triple espresso with a shot of cayenne.
爱死了
Marry me.
等等 你今天早上在学院里
Hey, wait. You were at the college this morning.
不 今天早上吗 对啊
No--oh, this morning? Oh, yeah.
我现在想起你来了
No, I remember you now.
对 我在的 我叫HR
Yes, I was. H.R.
等等 你们是怎么回事
Wait, what is it with you people?
中城警局派你来找我的吗
Did the CCPD send you to find me?
不不 我来这里是因为
No, no, no, no. The reason I'm here is...
-我和我的团队对你的研究很感兴趣 -是吗
- my team and I are very interested in your research. - Really?
-是的 -你对我的量力力学理论感兴趣吗
- Yes. - You're interested in my theories on quantum mechanics?
你对波粒二象性的看法
Your ideas of wave-particle duality,
能量量子化
your quantization of energy,
量子理论中你的
and your time-symmetric formulation
-时间对称公式 还有 -边界条件如何
- of quantum theory and... - How the boundary conditions
导致了因果关系原则
lead to principle causality
以及心理学时间箭头
and the psychological arrow of time.
以及心理学时间箭头
And the psychological arrow of time.
你还真懂不少
You really know your stuff.
吾粉 聪明
Well, je suis... smart.
别拽法语了 也别即兴发挥了
Lay off the French, and lay off the improv too, please.
让她不断说话就行
Just keep her talking.
谢谢你 米莎
Ah. Thank you, Mischa.
请 极速咖啡
Please. The Zoom.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表