剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I'm still here.
对
Yeah.
不会轻易放你走
Wasn't gonna let you go that easy.
魔术师
Kadabra?
他走了
He's gone.
显然再也不会回来了
He's gone for good, apparently.
抱歉 我手心出了好多汗
Sorry. My palm's are sweaty.
没关系的
It's quite all right.
老实讲 我的缝合技术
Honestly, my stitch work may leave
还有很多改进之处 所以
quite a lot to be desired, so.
没事
It's okay.
反正我也不是那种爱穿
I was never much of a two-piece bathing suit
两件式泳衣的姑娘
kind of gal anyway.
我很佩服你做的事 凯特琳
I cannot believe what you did, Caitlin.
清醒着做完了手术
I mean, staying awake during your own surgery,
这是其一 但期间还在指导我这双
that's one thing, but talking my clumsy hands
笨拙的手 真的太厉害了
through it, that's quite the other.
你勇气非凡
You are immensely brave.
你战胜了疼痛
You fought through the pain
这是我从未见识过的
like I've never seen anyone before.
艰难的活都是你做的
You did all the hard work.
很少
Hardly.
你对我心软了吗 朱利安
You going soft on me, Julian?
对
Yes.
绝对的
Absolutely.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so terribly sorry.
我真是笨手笨脚
That's most clumsy of me.
你还有一些陪护礼仪需要学习
Some bedside manner you got there.
我正在学习
I'm working on it.
好好休息
Just rest.
给你
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
慢点
Easy.
抱歉
Sorry.
我本该更强势一点
I should've been stronger.
你觉得你应该朝魔术师开枪吗
You think you should've shot Kadabra?
爸 我觉得你放他走显示了真正的强大
Dad, I think you showed true strength by letting him go.
我为了你们尽力变得强大
I try to be strong for you guys,
为了你 沃利还有巴里
for you and Wally and Barry.
爸 你一直都是这样
Dad, you have been,
这也让我变得更强大
and it makes me stronger too.
当你很小的时候 我
When you were a baby, I was--
我很怕
I was terrified
你哪天夜里突然就死了
that you might die in the middle of the night.
我没法睡觉
I just didn't sleep.
我只能...
I would just...
守在你屋里...
sit in your room...
看你入眠
and watch you sleep.
我把手放在你胸前
I put my hand on your chest,
确保你还在呼吸 我...
just to make sure you were breathing, and then I--
只能坐在那里 祈祷...
I would just sit there there, praying that...
你能一直呼吸下去
you'd just keep breathing.
这就是我现在的感受
That's how I feel right now.
我不知道怎样做才能救你
I don't know what I can do to save you.
我知道怎样能救她
I know how to save her.
什么
What?
我知道怎样能救她
I know how to save her.
咒术师 萨维塔 斯旺
Kadabra, Savitar, Thawne.
他们总是比我们快一步
You know, they're always one step ahead of us...
因为一个原因
for one reason--
他们知道未来
they know what's gonna happen.
所以我们做出的每一个动作
So every move we make,
设置的每一个陷阱
every trap we try and set,
对他们而言不过是历史
it's all just history to them.
他们用未来武装自己
They're armed with the future.
但再也不会了
Well, not anymore.
什么意思
What does that mean?
如果我们需要阻止萨维塔和拯救你的答案
If the answers that we need to stop Savitar and save you
存在于未来 那我就需要去那里
are in the future, then that's where I need to go.
我要跑去未来
I'm gonna run to the future.
不许再吃草莓味的了
No more strawberry.
什么叫不许再吃草莓味的了
What do you mean, there's no more strawberry?
我只是一周前才买♥♥了一些
I just bought some, like, a week ago.
我可能吃了一些
Yeah, well, I may have eaten some,
或者说所有的
slash--all.
-西斯科 -你想让我出去
- Cisco. - Do you want me to go out
再帮你买♥♥一些草莓味的果冻吗
and get you more strawberry Jell-O?
我会再买♥♥一些
I will get you more.
不用了
No, it's fine,
但下次我给你做手术 你就什么也别想吃了
but next time I operate on you, you're getting bupkes, mister.
下次你给我做手术
Mm, next time you operate on me,
也许你可以治愈我破碎的心
maybe you can... fix my broken heart.
你和吉普赛没有成我很遗憾
I'm sorry it didn't work out with you and Gypsy.
如果来自不同宇宙但有着相同
If two meta-humans from two different universes
震波超能力的超能力者
with the same vibrational powers
都无法相恋 那还有什么希望呢
can't make it work, then what hope is there?
你们在这里呀
There you guys are.
我到处找...
I've been looking all over for--
你怎么躺在床上
what are you doing in bed?
说来话长 HR
It's a long story, H.R.
我也说来话长
I have a long story.
不如你告诉我们你去哪里了
Yeah, how about you tell us where you've been?
她叫朗达 她喜欢尝试新姿势
Her name is Rhonda, and she's into new positions.
-我们就... -好了 天哪
- We had the-- - Okay. Oh, my God.
别说了 下次你决定去
Stop talking. You gotta let somebody know
风流两天时 先通知别人一声
next time you decide to go on a two-day love romp.
是谁在担心我 是他
Who was worried about me? He was.
我好感动
I'm touched.
下次你再做出这种事
You'll be touched in the face with a hammer
我就要用铁锤感动你一下
the next time you pull something like that.
伙计们 别闹了
Guys, stop it.
再逗我笑 我的伤口就要崩开了
Don't make me laugh, or I'll bust my stitches.
那是青柠果冻吗
Is that lime Jell-O?
都给你了 HR
It's all you, H.R.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
我爱死青柠了
I... love the lime.
我爱青柠
I love the lime!
你真的有担心他 是吧
You were really worried about him, weren't you?
答应我 绝不能告诉他
Just promise me that you'll never ever tell him.
我发誓 否则不得好...
Cross my heart and hope to--
凯特琳
Caitlin?
凯特琳 凯特琳 来人啊
Caitlin? Caitlin? Somebody help!
怎么了 出什么事了
What happened? What happened?
不清楚 她突然开始抽搐了
I don't know, she just started seizing.
按住她 按住她
Hold her down, hold her down.
HR 按住她的腿 按住她
Hey, H.R., grab her legs. Hold her down!
怎么回事
What--what's happening?
-她没有呼吸了 -我们必须叫救护车
- She's not breathing. - We have to get an ambulance
-刻不容缓 -HR 去拿抢救器
- in here right now. - H.R., grab the crash cart.
西斯科 去拿氧气瓶
Cisco, grab the oxygen.
推过来
Wheel it over here!
平缓地 罩在她嘴上
Slow and steady, over her mouth.
好的
Okay, good.
来吧 平缓地 对 就这样
Come on, slow and steady, that's it.That's it.
怎么回事
What's happening?
她可能引起血凝了 我不确定
She may have threw a blood clot, I don't know.
-朱利安 -给电极板充电
- Julian! - Charge the paddles!
-好的 -把电极板给我
- Okay-- - Give me the paddles!
充电中 好了
Charging, you're good.
好 给我 放在这里 开始了
Okay, give me the-- give it here. Clear.
调到最大 一直到顶
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表