剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们有可能面对的是一种
We could be looking for an aggressive variant
具有侵略性的坏死筋膜炎变体
of a necrotized fasciitis.
一种噬肉菌病
A flesh-eating disease.
在餐厅里吗
In a restaurant?
我再也不外出吃饭了
I'm never eating out again.
尸检也许能帮我们搞清楚
Okay, so an autopsy might help us hone in
是什么东西导致这样的
on what really did this.
我同意
Yes, I agree.
可惜我向市里申请3D图像医学扫描仪
Unfortunately, County denied my request
他们拒绝我了
for a 3D image medical scanner,
不然就能在短时间内完成尸检了
which would make short work of the process.
尖端科研实验室有一台
Okay, well, we have one at S.T.A.R. Labs.
艾伦 这可是正在调查的案件
Allen, this is an active investigation.
我们要遵循规定
There is protocol to follow...
这点是肯定的吧
surely?
除非我们想查出这是什么东西
Not if we're gonna figure this out.
好吧 我会亲自装好尸体 在那汇合
Okay, I'll bag the body myself and meet you there.
好
Great.
爱瑞丝
Iris.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 我只是
Yeah, I'm just, uh,
交稿期限快到了 所以...
running up against a deadline, so...
既然你们俩都在 我想问问
Since I have you both, I wanted to ask,
塞西尔的女儿琼妮
um, Cecile's daughter, Joanie,
来了市里 所以我在想
is in town, and I was thinking
也许我们可以一起见个面
that maybe we could all get together.
如果你们觉得进展不会太快的话
If you don't think it's too soon.
毕竟我和她交往的时间也不久
I mean, I haven't exactly been dating Cecile for that long.
不会太早的 乔
It's not too early, Joe.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
吉特咖啡店可以吗
And Jitters-- is that cool?
还是说太随便了
Or is that too casual?
爸 别担心
Dad, don't worry, okay?
这很好 琼妮会很喜欢你的
It's great. Joanie's gonna love you.
爱你们 我的孩子
I love my kids.
我去约她们 谢谢
I'm gonna set it up. Thank you.
没事
All right.
看到他这么开心真好
It's nice to see him so happy.
是的
Yeah, it is.
你没事吧
You okay?
在尖端科研实验室 我有东西要给你看
I need to show you something at S.T.A.R. Labs.
好
Okay.
路易餐厅
尖端科研实验室
路易餐厅
市政厅
之后
你看
Look.
那是我们刚刚去过的餐厅
That's the name of the restaurant where we just were.
-是的 -我和老板聊过
- Yeah. - I spoke to the owner,
他说他认为那家餐厅遇到这种事
and he said he doesn't think that the restaurant can survive
名声应该毁于一旦了 他们几乎认为
an attack like this-- that they'd most likely
要以新名字重新再开一家才行
have to reopen under a new name.
-一切都应验了 巴里 -不
- It's all coming true, Barry. - No.
我以为事情会有所改变
I thought things were changing.
事情的确正在发生变化
Things are changing, okay? They are.
我本来应该阻止掠夺的
I was supposed to stop Plunder, right?
结果沃利阻止了他
And instead Wally did.
我们也会
And we're gonna...
阻止萨维塔的 我一定会确保这点
stop Savitar too. I'm making sure of it.
如果我们无法阻止这一切呢
What if we can't stop all of this?
我很害怕 巴里
I'm scared, Barry.
那好吧
Okay, uh...
也许我们应该和乔说
Maybe we should tell Joe.
不行
No, no.
不行 我们说好不告诉他的
No, we agreed that we wouldn't.
而且 你之前也看到他
Besides, you saw him earlier.
正在规划与塞西尔的未来
He's-- he's planning for a future with Cecile.
如果我们把萨维塔的事告诉他
If we tell him about Savitar,
他会不顾一切地来帮我
it's all he's gonna think about.
我不能这么对他
I-I can't do that to him.
-我不会的 -好吧
- I won't. - Okay.
你想怎样都行
Whatever you want.
听我说
Now listen to me.
我向你保证我会竭尽全力
I promise you I'm doing everything in my power
保证那个未来不会发生
to make sure that that future never happens.
好
Okay.
你觉得《犯罪现场调查》里的角色是这样的吗
You think this is what it's like to be a character on "CSI"?
他们希望从检验中获得些什么呢
What do they hope to gain from that examination?
他们想找出致死原因
They're trying to find the exact cause of death.
一旦查出致死原因 我们就能更好
Once we know that, we'll have a better idea
应付我们所面对的事物
of what we're dealing with.
但在那之前 我们需要培训
But until then, we need to train.
我会把我所知道的全都教给你
I'm gonna teach you everything I know,
从穿越墙体开始
starting with phasing.
-终于轮到这个了 -知道我们该做什么吗
- Yes! Finally. - You know what we should do?
我们应该编制一些模拟
We should concoct some simulations
来帮助华♥莱♥士♥学到这个新能力
to help Wallace learn this new skill.
你觉得如何 弗朗西斯科
What do you say, Francisco?
我对此只有一个回答
I got one word for you:
白坚木
quebracho.
走吧
Let's go.
白坚木
Quebracho!
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
现在已经无所谓了 不是吗
Doesn't really matter much now, does it?
当然有所谓 在经历了这么多之后
Of course, we should call him by his name.
我们应该称呼他的本名
After everything he's been through,
这是他应得的尊重
he deserves that much respect.
他是个尸体
He is a corpse,
因此不太受医生对病人的态度影响
thus impervious to such bedside manners.
那真是感谢上苍了 我真不忍♥心
Well, thank goodness, 'cause I'd hate to have
让他忍♥受你的摆布
to subject him to yours.
受害者是男性 30到40岁之间
Victim is male, between 30 and 40,
有着高度的表皮坏死
with a highly necrotized epidermis.
我们准备做个全身检查
We plan to do a full-body scan
并进行胸壁内收缩
and a chest wall retraction.
朱利安 快看
Julian, look.
腐烂在细胞死亡后还在继续
The decay continues even after the tissue's dead.
这不是细菌
This is--this is not a bacteria.
或是任何医学上熟知的疾病
Or any other disease known to medical science.
刚才那场可真棒 老兄
That was one crazy set, man.
我跟你说 罗伯 你萨克斯管这么吹下去
I'm telling you, Rob, you keep wailing on that saxophone,
没多久你就能赶上李·杰伊·汤普森了
you're gonna running up to Lee Jay Thompson in no time.
好了 玩得高兴 之后见
All right, have a good one. Catch you laters.
好的
All right.
-我认识你吗 -不太可能
- Do I know you? - Unlikely.
但我知道你 胡里奥·门德斯
But I know you, Julio Mendez.
老兄 刚才那场太棒了
Man, that was some set.
你演奏的那首《巴的码头》
Your cover of "Dock of the Ba"
带我进入了另一个时空
took me to a different time and place.
我很高兴你喜欢演出 老兄
Well, I'm glad you dug the set, man.
那个 在你走之前
Hey, before you go, uh,
我非常想和你握握手
I'd just really like to shake your hand.
行啊 粉丝的要求一定实现
Yeah, anything for a fan.
你对我做了什么
What'd you do to me?
是你对我造成的痛苦相应的惩罚
What you deserve for all the pain you caused me.
这痛起来像是...
That hurt like a...
像是撞上了大木头墙吗
Like you ran into a giant wooden wall?
因为就是如此
'Cause you did.
而且不是普通的大木墙
And it's not just any big wooden wall.
是双重加固的白坚木
That's double-reinforced quebracho.
那个可是星球上最坚硬的玩意
That's like the strongest stuff on the planet, right there.
选得真是妙 西斯科
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表