剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
The mayor may have gotten the vote...
但大权还是在我手里
but I got the power.
我遇到了麻烦...
I got a situation...
你们两个要帮我
that you two are gonna help me with.
我们很乐意帮忙
We would love to help you with it.
真的很乐意
Really love to.
我的女儿 米莉
My daughter, Millie...
她失踪了
She's missing.
她最后一次被看见时
Last she was seen,
她正前往卡特·莫兰的地盘
she was heading into Cutter Moran's place.
你们在那儿见过她了吗
Have you seen her in there?
-你是说她叫米莉吗 -是的 为什么这么问
- Millie, did you say? - Yeah. Why?
我们没见过她 我没见过她
We haven't seen her. I haven't seen her
-我也没见过她 -我们...
- I haven't seen her. - Yeah, we...
她是我生命中唯一的美好
She's the only thing that is good and decent about my life.
如果她有个三长两短
If anything happened to her,
我就要血洗这座城市
this town will run red with blood.
从你们开始下手
Starting with yours.
我们可能不想变成那样 对吗
We wouldn't want that, now, right?
我们要怎么帮你
So, um, how can we help you?
你们俩为卡特唱歌♥
You two sing for Cutter.
-没错是我们 -是的 是我们
- We sure do. - Yes, we do.
你们可以四处打听看看能不能找到她的下落
You could poke around and see if you can find her.
那么 你们会帮我吗
So are you gonna do this for me?
我们要怎么办
What do we do?
跟着剧本走
Follow the script.
我们会找到她的 先生
We're gonna find her... Sir.
很好
Good.
好了 就是这里
Okay. This is the place.
4B号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 4B.
这里能找到爱瑞丝吗
This is where we can find Iris?
-是米莉 -米莉 对
- Millie. - Millie, right.
没错 她就在里面
Yeah, she's in there, all right.
现在 你们给我听好了
Now, you two listen to me.
不要告诉任何人是我带你们来这里的
Don't you go telling anyone I showed you this.
当然 我们保证不告诉别人
Oh, yeah, we promise.
给你们点忠告
Word to the wise.
你们这样一探究竟
You go digging around in this dirt...
最后发现的东西可不讨喜
you might not like what you find.
好的
Okay.
好吧 记住 她可能长得像爱瑞丝
Okay, so remember, she might look like Iris,
但她不是爱瑞丝
but she is not Iris.
我知道 这很奇怪
I know. This is gonna be weird.
可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
还好我们没有见到和蒙·艾尔长得一样的人
I'm glad we haven't seen someone that looks like Mon-El.
我可能会直接揍他一拳寻开心
I'd probably just punch him in the face for the fun of it.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
是她 听起来她遇到麻烦了
That's her. Sounds like she's in trouble.
靠后站 我要把门踢开
Here, stand back, I'm gonna kick the door in.
你靠后站 我来把门踢开
You stand back, I'll kick the door in.
我不是嫌你是个女的
Well, I didn't mean, like, a gender thing.
-我只是想把门踢开 -巴里
- I just wanted to kick it in-- - Barry!
好吧 一起 好吗
All right, together. All right?
-一 二 -三
- One, two... - Three!
这是怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
好吧 被你们发现了
All right, you caught us.
我们恋爱了
We're in love.
好恶心
Ugh, gross.
各位 我们有个问题
Guys, we have a problem.
又一个问题
Well, another problem.
巴里细胞中的神速力等级
The Speed Force levels in Barry's cells
被严重耗尽了
have been severely depleted,
卡拉体内的太阳辐射也是一样
as has the amount of solar radiation in Kara's body.
这是什么意思
What exactly does that mean?
他们被抽干了
They're being drained.
对他们下手的人
The guy who did this to them...
我想是在偷取他们的超能力
I think he's stealing their powers.
中心城市银行
启动
Power up.
中心城市银行
我们得把他抓来
We gotta bring him in.
不是我们 是我
No, not we-- me.
是我让巴里被下了咒
I'm the reason Barry got whammied.
无论输赢 我们都是一个团队
We win and we lose as a team.
我和你一起去
I'm coming with you.
我也去
I'm coming too.
你看 约翰
Look, John, uh,
我尊重你现在的特工身份
I respect this whole special agent situation
但现在咱们遇到的问题
you got going on, but this problem right here
需要一位有着...
needs someone with...
绿皮肤和酷炫披风的人
Green skin and sick-ass cape.
叫我火星猎人
Call me the Martian Manhunter.
我想你们会发现约翰
I think you'll find that John's a lot more
不只有张帅脸
than just a pretty face.
大伙
Guys!
你好
Hello.
巴里和卡拉的生命特征开始混乱了
Also, Barry and Kara's vitals are all over the place.
我们走
Let's go.
好吧
All right.
你们好 朋友们
Hello, friends!
中心
城市
银行
闪电小子
Kid Flash.
真高兴你也来参加派对
Oh, I'm so glad you could join the party.
我很崇拜你的 但我要说
I'm such a huge fan of your work, but I have to say,
最近你做得不怎么样了啊
recently, your work's been a bit off.
你明白我的意思吧
You know what I'm talking about?
我觉得可能是你有点害怕
I think maybe it's just that you're a little scared
因为神速力里发生的事
from what happened in the Speed Force.
是吗
Is that it?
不是
No,
我什么都不怕
and I'm not afraid of anything.
那就证明吧
Prove it.
西斯科 他们正去往第四街和阿斯本街交口
Uh, Cisco, they're headed towards 4th and Aspen.
收到
Got it.
这边走
This way.
好了 约翰
All right, Jonn,
你觉得来点强强组合如何
how do you feel about a little one-two combo?
我来打开缺口 你准备好用尽全力
I'm gonna open a breach, you be ready to hit something
攻击另一面
really hard on the B-side.
用力 我可以做到
Hitting hard, I can do.
沃利 准备好在地面上
Wally, get ready to do the same thing
进行同样的攻击
on the ground level.
收到
Copy.
就是现在
Now!
晚安啦
Nighty-night.
你们是谁
Hey, who are you?
报上你们的名字
Your names, now.
我是卡拉 他是巴里
I'm Kara. This is Barry.
我们是你♥爸♥爸夜店里的歌♥手
We're singers at your dad's nightclub.
米莉 你♥爸♥爸以为你被绑♥架♥了
Millie, your dad thinks you've been kidnapped.
很明显他搞错了
Well, clearly he's mistaken.
他真的希望你能回家
He really wants you to come home.
听着 我再也不会回去
Listen, I am never going back there.
为什么
Why not?
"再没有像家一样的地方了"
"There's no place like home."
托米·莫兰
Tommy Moran...
就是我的家
is my home.
而且 如果老头子们知道了这事
And besides, if our geezers ever caught wind of this,
他们会打起来的
they'd go to war.
那遭殃就不仅仅是我们了
It'd be the end of more than just us, huh?
托米说得没错
Yeah, Tommy's right.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表