剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Anything for you, baby.
对啊 那就不能让你们带着东西离开
Yeah, so we're not gonna let you leave here with that.
闪电侠
Hey, Flash.
久仰大名
Heard a lot about you.
很好啊
That's great.
这位就没怎么听过了
Can't say the same for you, though.
我是杰西·快客
The name's Jesse Quick.
抱歉 斯卡德
So...I'm sorry, Scudder,
你这偷盗勾当到此为止
but your little crime spree, it's gonna have to end here.
我想这事由不得你来定
Oh, I don't think you have much of a say in it.
我想拿什么就拿什么
I'm gonna take whatever I want.
还以为你在找莱昂纳多·史纳特
I thought you were looking for Leonard Snart.
何苦呢 他的威风不再
Why bother? His reign is over.
城里已另立新王
There's a--a new king in town.
而我是王后
And I'm the queen.
这我就不确定了
Yeah, I wouldn't be too sure about that.
我确定 小姑娘
Oh, I would, little girl.
他们去哪了
Where'd they go?
那边
There.
待在这
Stay here.
我没开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
裙子不错 尖峰人
Nice skirt, Top.
尖峰人[也指陀螺]
Top.
我喜欢
I like it.
因为它们会旋转 旋转 旋转
Because they spin, spin, spin.
什么 怎么回事
What? What's happening?
我失去平衡了
I can't get my balance.
我知道 没事的
I know. It's okay.
你不会有事的
You're gonna be okay.
但是你就有事了
But you won't.
祝你们能成功把他救出来
Good luck getting him out.
巴里
Barry!
-发生什么了 -我不知道
- What happened? - I don't know.
我不知道 我看了狄伦一眼
I don't know, okay? I looked at Dillon,
然后就失去了平衡了
and I lost my balance.
她是个超能力者
She's a meta-human
引发了眩晕
who induces vertigo.
她直接就让你失去平衡了
She just whammied you.
我猜是这样的吧
Yeah, I guess so.
现在说这些都没意义了
It doesn't really matter, does it?
全都是因为我 现在巴里被困在了那里
Because now Barry's trapped in there and it's because of me.
你知道吗 我
Well, you know, I--
我去和她谈谈
I'll go talk to her.
他在说什么
What is he saying?
是某种镜像语吗
Is that some sort of mirror language?
镜子显现出的是相反的事物
Mirrors show objects in reverse.
也许我们听到的就是这个
Maybe that's what we're hearing here.
只有一个验证的方法
Only one way to find out.
西斯科 你在找什么
What are you looking for, Cisco?
你们看过《双峰》吗
You ever seen "Twin Peaks"?
《双峰》是1990年由大卫·林奇
导演的美国系列电视剧
肯定没看过 问也白问
Of course not. Why do I ask?
这是一种逆录音的手法
This is an old backmasking trick
在剧中的外星人角色身上使用过
they used for The Man from Another Place,
他们把他的音频倒着录下来
where they record his audio backwards
然后正着播放出来
and then play it forwards.
就像是奥兹·奥斯朋的唱片
Like the Ozzy Osbourne records.
就是这个意思
Sure, let's go with that.
巴里 说几句话吧
Okay, Barry, say something.
再说一遍
Say it again.
快把我弄出去
Get me out of here.
现在能听懂你的话了
Now we can understand you.
我们如何把他救出来
How do we get him out of there?
巴里 你试过穿出来吗
Barry, have you tried to phase out yet?
试过了 不行
Yes. It's not working.
如果斯卡德把镜子用作虫洞的话
If Scudder used this mirror as a wormhole,
那么这些分子就处于超流动状态 所以
then these molecules are in a hyper state of flux, so all--
我们需要非常寒冷的东西使其降速
We need is something really cold to slow them down.
我可以帮忙 我们走吧
I can help with that. Let's go.
陪陪他
Keep him company.
你不要那个了吗
Aren't you gonna need that?
有什么意义呢
What's the point?
我以为我准备好了 看来我还没有
You know, I thought I was ready, but clearly I'm not.
杰西 你不能这么自责
Jesse, you can't blame yourself for this.
-发生在巴里身上的事 -全是我的错
- What happened to Barry-- - It was totally my fault.
他让我留在后面 但是我没有听
I mean, he told me to stay back, but I didn't listen, you know?
我就盲目地往前跑
I just ran in blind, and,
现在他被困在了里面
now he's stuck, so--
听着 你是犯了错 那又怎样呢
Look, you made a mistake. So what?
我敢肯定巴里最开始肯定也犯了不少错
I mean, I'm sure Barry made a lot of mistakes at first too.
不要让这些事摧毁了你的信心
Don't let this destroy your confidence.
你命中注定是要做这个的 杰西
You're meant to do this, Jesse.
你命中注定就是个极速者
You're meant to be a speedster.
所以你才有这些超能力 而我没有
That's why you have these powers and I don't.
你说这些只是想让我振作起来
You're just trying to cheer me up.
我知道你说过不想和我约会 所以
I know you said you don't want to hang, so--
不 我说不想去约会是因为我很害怕
No, I said I didn't want to hang out because I was scared.
因为你是住在另外一个地球的 但是
Because you live on another Earth, but
我意识到我再也不想因此而害怕了
I realized I don't want to be scared of that anymore.
我觉得这个没用
I don't think it's gonna work.
你觉得这个没用是什么意思
What do you mean, you don't think it's gonna work?
我设计的这个能达到绝对零度
I built this to go to absolute zero.
这我知道 但是我们需要镜子
I realize that. But we need the mirror
在足够长的时间里维持零点能
to maintain zero-point energy long enough
好让巴里的分子能穿过来
for Barry's molecules to pass through it.
绝对零度已经足够冷了
Absolute zero's more than cold enough to do that.
通常情况下是的 但是我们还要考虑
Normally, but we have to account for the internal energy
镜子分子的内能
of the mirror's molecules, as well.
所以虽然绝对零度是能达到的最低温度
So while absolute cold might be the lowest possible temperature,
-它却不是 -却不是能达到的
- it's not the-- - It's not the lowest
-最低的焓 -没错
- enthalpy state possible. - Exactly right.
焓是物体的一个热力学能状态函数 即热函
那我们怎么办
So what are we gonna do?
我现在还不知道
I don't know...yet.
跟上我的思路
Okay, go with me here.
我们能不能把这个拿给另外一个威尔斯
What if we send this to the other Wells
看他能不能想出什么好办法
and see if he can figure something out?
-好主意 -什么 不行
- Yeah. - What? No.
所以现在每个人都是可替代的 是吗
What? Oh, everybody's replaceable now, is that right?
-是不是这样 -你瞎说什么
- Is that what this is? - What are you talking about?
是你瞎说什么 你不就是这么说的吗
What are you talking about? That's what you said.
我不是这么说的 我说的是我们需要
That's not what I said. I'm saying we need to figure out
找出解决问题的方法 时间不等人
a solution to this problem, and time's not on our side right now.
这没用的
That's not gonna help. You're
你说的根本没用 反而越弄越糟
not contributing to the problem. You're making things worse.
-你知道我怎么想的吗 -你怎么想的
- You know what I think? - What do you think?
我觉得你不喜欢
I think you don't like the idea
有人替代你的位置
of someone taking your place here.
你胡说什么
What are you talking about?
所以你才不喜欢另外一个威尔斯
This is why you don't like the other Wells.
你说什么呢 这还是我的主意啊
What are you talking about? It was my idea.
这并不代表你喜欢这个主意呀
But that doesn't mean you have to like it.
跟喜不喜欢没关系 好吗
It's got nothing to do with liking, okay?
你知道什么是有关系的吗
You know what it has to do with?
-分子减速器 -分子减速器
- A molecular decelerator. - A molecular decelerator.
如果我们把分子减速器装在
If we augment the molecular decelerator
冷冻枪的低温发生器上使其增强威力的话
on the cryogenic generator of the cold gun--
我能做出来 我能做出来
I can build that. I can build that.
棒极了
Great.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这条裤子是不是显得我屁♥股♥很大
Do these pants make my butt look big?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表